Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Take Care of Yourself Tuesday
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
I hope everyone had an good New Year, we spent ours with family. Playing games and enjoying each other. How did you spend yours?

Did you make any goals for yourself for 2011? Did any of them including doing something to help take care of yourself? Mine is the typical, eat healthier, try to exercise more, those sort of things. I just hope I get a bit of that done. What are you doing to take care of yourself in the New Year?

I hope each of you have a great week!
Emma

prayforamiracle responded:
I spent my New Years with my never ending cold/sinus infection. Tons of fun!

I didn't make any resolutions or goals this year. I've decided they don't work for me, so I'll not make any and maybe have better results.
Prayforamiracle-Me(35)Dh(42)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. Currently on Cycle 22.

LynnaeMarie responded:
My Christmas was only okay, spent it with my in-laws, not bad just MIL kept bringing up "when you have kids....."

New Years was wonderful! We spent it out of town with our very good friends. Now it's back to work!

I don't have any real resolutions, I already exercise; I suppose I'd like to get my finances in order better. I still owe the hospital a couple thousand & work has been very slow. So, I'll work more & get my bills under control.
Me (28) DH (34) TTC since 12/09. MC 2/23/10 at 12 weeks. Bailey (2yr german shepherd/husky), Molly (1yr shih tzu)

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.