Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hi ladies!
shanastash posted:
just dropping by to say hi! and that i miss you all!

and PRAY: i am SO happy that you finally got your AF, but unfortunately...you did get your AF. :sheepish: & :sad: i am glad that you didn't have to take meds to get it going again. hopefully in the very near future you will get another O and you can get down and dirty! :smile:

anyway, i just wanted to stop and say hi! its been quite busy around the house with my LO.

i think about you ladies everyday that i look at my baby girl. without you all, i wouldn't have had the courage or the heart to try again. you all gave me the hope and knowledge of what to ask the doctors! so i thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

good luck to you all and ... *.*.*.*.*.* BABY DUST and ~oOo~ ~oOo~ ~oOo~ HAPPY SPERMIES FINDING EGGS! to ALL!!!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 Our little girl was born on 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg, baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... AND PRAYERS!

BethAnn88 responded:
Hi Shana! Thanks for checking in. I hope you and your LO are doing well. And thanks for the load of baby dust. We could use some around here! :)
Beth Ann(29) DH(31) TTC since January 2009. Lost my angel baby in May 2009 at 10 weeks. Started seeing RE in December 2010. Lap showed stage II endo.

Prayforamiracle responded:
It is soooo good to hear from you! You are so sweet to think about us. I'm so happy for you and your lo. We miss you! I hope you stop by again, you were so great and supportive to me! Hugs to you and baby.
Prayforamiracle-Me(35)Dh(42)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. Currently on Cycle 23.

Spotlight: Member Stories

(My old siggy) Me 31, DH 36 - MC's 3/4, 4/6 and 10/26 at 12w2d. BFP 2/18!!! Stick little one stick

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.