Skip to content
hi ladies!
shanastash posted:
just dropping by to say hi! and that i miss you all!

and PRAY: i am SO happy that you finally got your AF, but did get your AF. :sheepish: & :sad: i am glad that you didn't have to take meds to get it going again. hopefully in the very near future you will get another O and you can get down and dirty! :smile:

anyway, i just wanted to stop and say hi! its been quite busy around the house with my LO.

i think about you ladies everyday that i look at my baby girl. without you all, i wouldn't have had the courage or the heart to try again. you all gave me the hope and knowledge of what to ask the doctors! so i thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

good luck to you all and ... *.*.*.*.*.* BABY DUST and ~oOo~ ~oOo~ ~oOo~ HAPPY SPERMIES FINDING EGGS! to ALL!!!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 Our little girl was born on 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg, baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... AND PRAYERS!
BethAnn88 responded:
Hi Shana! Thanks for checking in. I hope you and your LO are doing well. And thanks for the load of baby dust. We could use some around here! :)
Beth Ann(29) DH(31) TTC since January 2009. Lost my angel baby in May 2009 at 10 weeks. Started seeing RE in December 2010. Lap showed stage II endo.
Prayforamiracle responded:
It is soooo good to hear from you! You are so sweet to think about us. I'm so happy for you and your lo. We miss you! I hope you stop by again, you were so great and supportive to me! Hugs to you and baby.
Prayforamiracle-Me(35)Dh(42)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. Currently on Cycle 23.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 29 and have been married for 10 years. Last year my husband and I became preggo for the first time. As a teenager my doctors told me I would m...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful