Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Take Care of Yourself Tuesday
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
It's cold and icy here in Indiana, with another storm coming behind this one that is suppose to be even worse. I hope those of you also effected by this are staying warm and safe! While we are dealing with all this weather, how are you taking care of yourself this week?

Take care of yourselves!
Emma

prayforamiracle responded:
I had an extremely stressful week last week, so this week I'm trying to relax more and think calm thoughts. Just trying to take more time for me and DH that doesn't involve ttc.
Prayforamiracle-Me(35)Dh(42)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. Currently on Cycle 23.

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Good idea, sometimes the whole journey through TTC can be time consuming and can take you away from your relationship. Hopefully this week won't be as stressful!

Take care!
Emma

Spotlight: Member Stories

Discovered we were expecting shortly after my birthday. What a pleasant surprise. This was the first time ever, we were sooo excited! We almost made t...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.