Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates-April 11
Prayforamiracle posted:

My update: Waiting to ovulate-Cycle Day #38. Hubby will probably find out in the next couple of weeks, just how tied up he will be at work. I'm hoping it will be for a short period of time and we can plan to go back to RE.

Hoping for some exciting updates from you ladies!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. Currently on Cycle 24.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ksay6306 responded:
My update: CD #5. Waiting to ovulate. Moved my doctors appointment up to today so I am leaving for that soon. I will update everyone once I get back.
Kristin (27) DH (30) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 3 year old lab MC 1 10/31 at 10 weeks, MC 2 7/23 at 5 weeks.

FrmGirl responded:
My update: CD# 88. Waiting for af. Took my last provera 14 days ago so I'm just waiting for her to arrive. I haven't had too many symptoms of PMS so I'm not sure when she's coming.

Pray: I hope you find out soon what DH schedule is going to be so you can get the RE to help.

Kristin: GL with your DA. KUP!
Hannah(29)DH(26) M/C 2007(early) Early delivery 2008 (23wks) Jude: May 21, 2008 - May 31, 2008; Gabriel: (adopted) Feb 2010. Irregular cycles due to PCOS.

ccjoy90 responded:
My update: CD3, waiting for AF to go away! She's being pretty mean this month.
Pray-hope DH's schedule cooperates and you can keep up with the RE
Kristin-hope everything goes well at the doctor
Hannah-sending you AF vibes (I've got enough to share!)
Me 38 DH 38 TTC since Jan 2007, only pregnancy resulted in the birth of Mayah Joy on 11/30/09, 20 weeks too early due to PPROM.

Dani428 responded:
CD#19

Will update about doc appt in a separate post.

We need some excitement around here!!!

To all waiting to ovulate, sending some grow eggie grow vibes, and for those waiting for AF, I've put out a missing persons alert for her so hopefully, she'll show up soon.
Me40/DH45 3 missed m/c's, 12wks,10wks,9wks (I will always miss my 3 little boys). Our furbabies, Russell (Havanese puppy) Turtles (cat) and Perrin (cat).

Starla_94 responded:
Pray only #38.. that means you ovulated since i last looked over here!! i've been thinknig about you and really want this to happen for you soon!!!

Keep goin to the RE!!.. Love ya!!
Christina (34) DH (38)- 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (twins) BFP on 8/15/2010 ~ First U/S revealed Triplets! Only one bean Sticking.. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bd667

Starla_94 replied to Dani428's response:
Dani.. i hope to hear a success story from you soon girl !!!!!

will have to go back and try to follow up with some of your stories i've been out of touch just way too long!!!! as for excitement Bean will be here soon.. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.. seems like just yesterday i was posting here not sure i would ever get PG again!!!
Christina (34) DH (38)- 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (twins) BFP on 8/15/2010 ~ First U/S revealed Triplets! Only one bean Sticking.. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bd667

codysu responded:
My update:CD#11. Went for U/S this morning, only 2 follies on the left side this time. Trigger is tomorrow, IUI is Thursday morning. Not feeling very positive this time around, but not as stressed as last month either. Not sure if positive thoughts make much of a difference, but I'll work on that before Thursday gets here.

Pray-sending O vibes your way. Did you talk to the RE about your DH's schedule? I hope they will be able to accomodate.
Kristin-hope all goes well at the Dr. appt.
Hannah-I hope AF shows soon so you can move on to the next cycle
ccjoy-sorry AF is being mean, I hope she goes away soon
Dani-hang in there, I'm hoping things will happen naturally for you despite what the Dr. said
Christina-thanks for giving us hope that we can move on and accomplish our dreams...GL with your delivery
Cody (37) DH (45), TTC since 2007, 1st IVF 11/10, BFP, M/C 12/10 1st IUI 2/11-BFN, 2nd IUI 3/11-BFN, 3rd IUI 4/11

BethAnn88 responded:
My update, currently on CD13. I had an u/s on Saturday that showed three follies, two on the right and one on the left, and lining looked great! So I triggered Sat night and we did the IUI this morning. It was a bit stressful getting DH's contribution there. They let us collect it at home since we lived close enough. But this morning it was pouring rain and traffic was awful, so we were really pushing it on time! But, we made it and his count was really good, so it all turned out okay. If AF doesn't show up after 16 days, they'll do a test. But until then, we just wait and pray.

Pray-Hoping you can get something worked out with your schedule soon. Sending you lots of O vibes in the meantime.

Kristin-Good luck at your appt. Please let us know how it goes when you can.

Hannah-I'll gladly send AF your way. I don't care to have her here!

ccjoy-sorry AF is being mean. Hopefully she'll be gone soon.

Dani- I am so sorry you didn't get more encouraging news from the new doc. Hugs to you.

Cody-Good luck with your IUI this week. Hoping third time's the charm!!
Beth Ann(29), DH(31), TTC since Jan 2009. Lost my angel baby May 2009 at 10 weeks. Started seeing RE in Dec 2010 and Dx'd w/ mild endo. 1st IUI Apr 2011.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I am on CD61. I will be calling my provider on friday if AF doesn't show and/or if I don't get a preg test. Hopefully they will decide what they want to do with me. I was given the option last time to jump start af with medication and I am thinking about it this time around. If they do a lab and my hcg level is below 5 then I think I will opt for the medication so that I can have a fresh start. So either AF needs to show up, I finally get the bfp and af doesn't show for the next 9 months or meds it is. Thats what I get for getting excited over a normal u/s march 3rd. (AF was supposed to show 3/13)

Pray: Did you find out if the RE will work with your sched?
Kristin: Good luck at your appointment
Hannah: Hope AF makes an appearance soon for you
Cody:I am sending positive vibes your way
Ccjoy: Sorry AF isn't being very nice
Dani: I hope that you will be able to do it on your own and that you get your really sticky bean (who refuses to come out tills its time)
Chritina: I am excited for you. Good luck on the birth. It is nice to see a success story everyonce in a while (wish it was more often)
Heather(23),DH Lee(24). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Hoping I will get blessed again someday.

Prayforamiracle responded:
Kristen-Anxious to hear how the appt went.

Hannah-Hoping af will be there any minute.

CCJoy90-Hoping af leaves you soon and heads over to Hannah.

Dani-Reading your update, right after this.

Cody-I'm hoping and praying that this is the cycle! I'll keep everything crossed.

BethAnn-Girl, you have been busy! You should have posted, I had no idea you were doing the IUI this soon. I thought it would be some time this week. Way to go on the follicle growth! You know how to grow them, I need your tips. I'll be praying that all this work this cycle will bring that much deserved and awaited for BFP.

Heather-Sending you some hang in there vibes. I know you are so frustrated.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. Currently on Cycle 24.

ksay6306 responded:
My appointment went well. I think I am finally starting to feel at ease. I go in on May 3rd for my lap and to clean the calcifications on my uterus out. Then I go back the following Monday for my post op appointment. I will start Metformin for my PCOS then and then we will move on with injectables. I also will be getting a follow-up FSH test as well as the test for ovarian reserve. Not sure when the injectables will start but I am thinking early summer. After 2 cycles of that we will sit down and discuss what we should do next (unless things go really good or really bad). We might just skip IVF all together and do this for a few cycles and then just try naturally while starting the adoption process. That could all change based on job situation for myself and DH. But for now we are moving forward with the surgery and then most likely injectables (which by the way scare me). Not sure I like the idea of shots every day. Oh well...hugs and prayers to everyone!!!
Kristin (27) DH (30) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 3 year old lab MC 1 10/31 at 10 weeks, MC 2 7/23 at 5 weeks.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ksay6306's response:
Kristin: Good luck on your upcoming lap, are they going to keep you overnight or are they still doing it as a day surgery where you go home the same day. I had two lap's (age 15 and age 17). I am happy that you are in a place where you have an idea of where things are going now. Shots don't sound that fun but atleast its a step in the right direction and I hope everything works well for you.

Update:Im now at CD62. I am officially 31 days late. Considering waiting two more weeks before deciding to ask for the prescription to induce AF. I decided to take a preg test and an OPK yesterday when I got home from work(I hadn't used the restroom in about 1 1/2 hr). The preg test was neg again. OPK was pretty positive so I don't know. I wonder if my ovaries geared up for ovulation during the time I was supposed to and didn't and now they are trying again. I have had neg OPKs (no lines or very very faint lines) in between so it isn't necessarily from the PCOS. I don't know whats going on with my body, usually I have some idea of whats going on. This time I am stuck. My OB/GYN provider just says keep testing and keep her in the loop.
Heather(23),DH Lee(24). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Hoping I will get blessed again someday.

BethAnn88 replied to Prayforamiracle's response:
Pray, sorry I didn't update sooner! The last couple of days have been so hectic! I was really surprised when they told me to trigger so soon. It was only CD11 and I thought I'd have a few more days to go yet. As of Sat, I had two 19mm follies (one on left, one on right) and a 22mm (on right). Lining was an 8, which he said was great. And DH's sample was 72 mil after the wash, so that was pretty good. The RE seemed pleased with how everything looked. Trying not to get my hopes up, but I couldn't have asked for much better.

I'm so hoping you'll be able to get back on track soon. The whole IUI process actually turned out to be rather simple. And if I can do it, I know you can too! Just hope your schedule gets worked out and you can get your body to cooperate! I'm rooting for you!
Beth Ann(29), DH(31), TTC since Jan 2009. Lost my angel baby May 2009 at 10 weeks. Started seeing RE in Dec 2010 and Dx'd w/ mild endo. 1st IUI Apr 2011.

BethAnn88 replied to ksay6306's response:
Kristin, glad the appt went well. Sounds like you have a really good plan in place. I hope you're feeling more encouraged now, even though it might all seem a bit scary. Praying it all goes smoothly for you and that you're on your way to that BFP!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.