Skip to content
Hello Ladies.. just checking in
Starla_94 posted:
I wanted to touch base with all my buddies here.. and wanted to let you know I still think about each and every one of you every day!!

Hope to see more of you move over to the PAL boards and graduate!!

I wanted to check in and I hope this doesn't offend anyone to let you know that I've had a blood clot this morning.. and that was my first sign of labor with Andrew my son.. so its seriously any day.. or hour at this point..

just sitting here for now cause i'm NOT PACKED! lol not technically due till the 28th but we all know that doesn't mean much

If any of you lurk on the PAL boards or have me on their FB accounts i'll be sure to post my stories to PAL when i have it!! as for Facebook..

i'm there under my same user name as here without the _ with the yahoo domain
Christina (34) DH (38)- 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (twins) BFP on 8/15/2010 ~ First U/S revealed Triplets! Only one bean Sticking..

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bd667

bethann88 responded:
Christina!! So good to hear from you. Thanks for checking in. You guys will all be gone from PAL before I even get there!! I'll have to lurk over there for your birth story. Sounds like it won't be too much longer! Hoping delivery goes smoothly for you and wishing you the best of luck!!
Beth Ann(29), DH(31), TTC since Jan 2009. Lost my angel baby May 2009 at 10 weeks. Started seeing RE in Dec 2010 and Dx'd w/ mild endo. 1st IUI Apr 2011.

dani428 responded:
Labor vibes being sent your way!! Can't wait to read the birth story and I hope all goes well!
Me40/DH45 3 missed m/c's, 12wks,10wks,9wks (I will always miss my 3 little boys). Our furbabies, Russell (Havanese puppy) Turtles (cat) and Perrin (cat).

prayforamiracle responded:
Wow, the time has finally arrived. Wishing you all the best! I follow you on PAL and I know things have been very difficult. I hope all goes well and can't wait to hear your birth story.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. Currently on Cycle 24.

Starla_94 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Thanks everyone.. BethAnn.. don't worry most of the Grads Linger and there will be a bunch of wonderful women still there when you get to move over!!!

Thank Dani' I'm ready to serve this guy eviction papers and i'm technically 2 weeks out! having contractions as we speak.. Oh my!

Pray, thanks this hasn't been a fun road and there is even a longer road ahead, husband will regret someday what hes done.. and he will have lost all this time with his sons.. he will never get to know this baby like a father should. Maybe there is still someone special out there for me that will take me and my boys in and love us like we were meant to be.. And you don't have any idea how hard its for me to say that.. (Crying now.. ) ugh.. darn emotions! I still love him despite and want him to wake up and come home but hes made it clear that will never happen .. Just wonder how long he will wait for her to finally leave her husband so they can be free together..
Christina (34) DH (38)- 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (twins) BFP on 8/15/2010 ~ First U/S revealed Triplets! Only one bean Sticking.. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bd667

prayforamiracle replied to Starla_94's response:
Christina-I wish you nothing but happiness. I wish things could be different during this time that should be one of the happiest moments of your life. I hope you will have lots of family and friends that will surround you with lots of love to get through this. I know someday you will find a wonderful man that loves you and your boys beyond belief. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Many hugs coming your way.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. Currently on Cycle 24.

hgreenwood7058 replied to Starla_94's response:
keeping you in my thought and prayers. I wish you lots of future happiness. I think you will find your prince charming who will love you and your boys and treat you the way you should be treated. Lots of hugs!
Heather(23),DH Lee(24). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Hoping I will get blessed again someday.

Starla_94 responded:
Ladies jsut wanted to let you know Ryan has made his appearance safe and sound.. my birthstory was posted on PAL today.

http://forums.webmd.com/3/pregnancy-after-loss-exchange/forum/10108?@@
Christina (34) DH (38)- 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (twins) BFP on 8/15/2010 ~ First U/S revealed Triplets! Only one bean Sticking.. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bd667

hgreenwood7058 replied to Starla_94's response:
congrats its so nice to see someone graduating
Heather(23),DH Lee(24). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Hoping I will get blessed again someday.

ipsitaC replied to Starla_94's response:
Congratulations!! Wish you many many happiness in your life.
Ipsita (25) DH (30) Lost my pregnancy after 5 months. TTC again. Hope to get a good news soon finally.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently married my best friend on April 24th, 2010. We have one puppy together Champ, he is a boxer. We have only been TTC since 08/10 so we are ne...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.