Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday updates/March 26th
vybe77 posted:
So here we are at the last update for March (already) and I just cannot wait for time to go by because a new month means new possibilities!!
My update: Still no CD..what I thought was the start of AF last week was actually leftover m/c (it seems) because it did not last as long as my reg. cycle and the whole time was mostly spotting ranging from red to light pink and it went from light spotting to medium bleeding and then back again w/ some more clots (small and medium sized) (sorry TMI)..this weekend was really annoying cause it was just barely there but there enough to stop DF and I from BD
This weekend was also a difficult one financially..DF and I do not have high salaries, we both make a few dollars higher than what is minimum wages and we have gotten ourselves into some credit card debts..DF had to have emergency dental work this past fall and they opened a new line of credit for the amount that it cost him (13 000$) and we already owed more than that on our other various cards.. needless to say that some of these payments were lacking and sometimes late..one of these cards if from our bank and they took it upon themselves to take a payment w/o letting us know about it..so paycheck came in on Thursday and they served themselves into our account on that very same day..we did not find out about it until Saturday when we were about to go shopping..now we are short for some of our bills (of course) and I will now have to take the inheritance money my mom is giving me this upcoming weekend..that money was already planned for something else so those other plans will have to wait and so on..ricochet effect happening Add to that the fact that I lost 60$ at the store while shopping and the fact that my DF and I's income tax refunds gets frozen because of back taxes (that's another whole story) so we never get a refund
Why is it so hard to get ahead in life (sigh)
Hope all my ladies had a great weekend
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

MelBrody responded:
Good Morning all.
My update: Cycle Day 16 - not sure if I have ovulated or not. My temp was pretty low all last week then I had a positive OPK on saturday. We BD'd saturday & Sunday. Temp jumped coverline Sunday morning so I assumed I ovulated. But it dipped a little below coverline this morning so now I am not sure..... I guess we will BD again today after work just to be safe but I am a little worried now. I know it is waying heavly on everyones mind that this is our last chance to hold a baby this year. I tried hard to relax and not obsess over it all week and I did ok, but then it hit me again this morning and I am anxious.

Vybe - Oh girl, I know those feelings. I make ok money but hubby is the few dollars above minumum wage to. It seems like we can never get ahead. And then you have those nay sayes - oh you cant afford a baby. BS, women have been having babies regardless of money forever lol. As long as I am not pumping them out and living off assistance I dont think its any of anyones business lol. I hope things work out with your bills and that time flys for your 1st cycle.

Baby dust to all, good luck wherever you are in your cycle!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
TTC 1st baby.

Mercerswife responded:
Good morning ladies. Hope everyone is doing good.
My update- today is CD19, got a pos opk on Thursday CD15 and did lots of BD'ing this past week and weekend. Fingers crossed. So thus begins my dreadful 2ww... only 11 more days to go.

Vybe- I'm sorry you're having such bad luck lately. I hope things start looking up for you soon! Hugs and baby dust your way honey!
MelBrody- I guess I missed it, why is this your last month of trying? I'm hoping the best for you, we'd almost be on the same cycle! Fingers crossed for you! kmp!
Lacey 24,DH 25 TTC 1st- 2 m/c 07/08-11/11, Round 5 Clomid (1st on 100mg) DH SA Good, HSG 2/15

TeacherBeck responded:
CD 20 for me. Should be around O and entering 2ww soon.

Hey ladies! Last week was a busy and confusing one and I couldn't figure out how to get it all into a post, so I just decided to wait until today... which I am glad b/c I am less stressed and will make more sense of it all!
So last week I had some spotting on CD14&15, which has never happened before, and it was BEFORE O (I usually O around CD20-21), for sure, so not anything exciting like implantation. A friend on the PAL gradboard said she had spotting a few cycles after weaning, and Juliet was fully weaned near the end of January, so maybe it was just hormomes... BUT I also read it could be a sign of O, so I started my OPKs and thought I got a positive on CD15 (looking back I realized I tested and then got distracted with Juliet and came back past the timing window to check it, so now I am thinking it wasn't a pos after all, just evap). All that was AFTER I first got completely stressed thinking this was AF on CD 15 and saw my hopes of another Dec baby slipping thru my fingers.
Usually we try to BD even before I get the pos OPK, so I was sad that this cycle we'd missed that, felt like it diminished our chances. And you all know if you try to talk to anyone in your regular life about it they say "God's timing" etc... which I totally get and agree with, but if its God's timing for me to take a shower and I just sit on my butt in the living room I don't get magically clean.. You still have to DO something... so just b/c I know when I O and am trying to get pg doesn't mean I am not waiting on God's timing... sorry for rambling there
ANYWAY, I continued the OPK strips and pretty sure I got a pos yesterday CD19, which would make sense with my usual O pattern, so I guess last week was just preOvulation spotting in which case we covered our BD bases really well.
That's a lot to read, I know- sorry no one else gets this stuff and I needed to talk it out somewhere!!

Big (((hugs))) and tons of babydust! Stinky old March holding out on us, hoping April showers us with BFPs!!

Vybe- Hoping the new month brings you regular cycles and plenty of BD opportunities!! Also, I am sorry your finances are a source of stress right now I hope you begin to see a solution (or progress) soon; its such a good feeling when you can see the light at the end of that tunnel!!
Becky(30) DH(36); 1 furbaby(cat) Clark Kent
TRIGS: TTC since Spring '08; 1 m/c@20wks, precious Jackson 8-06-09
May be TRIGS: TTCAL grad, baby Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

Prayforamiracle responded:
My update: Waiting to ovulate-Cycle Day # 24. I was so hoping that the Clomid from the past months, might cause me to ovulate on my own this month. It is not looking to promising. I don't want to wait too long. So how long do you all think I should give it? I really, really don't want to take Provera.

Vybe-I'm so sorry you are having troubles all the way around. That is a lot of stress to have on you. I hope that you will be able to get back on your feet with your finances soon. I know there are some reputable places that can help with your debt. Have you ever thought of checking those out? Sending hugs and I hope better days are ahead.

Melbrody-I hope you did ovulate, but I agree you should try again tonight just to cover the bases. I know how much pressure your feeling, about trying to conceive this month. To think that, waiting till next year to possibly having a baby is depressing to me as well. We want this now, so badly. Sending lots of good luck vibes for this cycle.

Lacey-Yay for the positive! Wishing you tons of good luck! Keep us posted during this tww.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Prayforamiracle replied to TeacherBeck's response:
Becky-We were posting at the same time. I'm sorry you had a stressful week, I guess I didn't realize you have just fully weaned Juliet a few months ago. I'm sure it was probably related to that somehow. BFing can influence cycles, as I'm sure you already know. I'm glad you saw a positive opk, and hoping this is your month. I have a good feeling about it. Good luck!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Ani05 responded:
Good Morning ladies!
My update:CD# 11,no signs of ovulation yet but I am expecting to ovulate next week,cross my fingers.

Vicky:First of all I really hoped that it was AF that showed up last week,I am sorry that it wasn't and second,I am so sorry that you have to go through the financial stress right now on top of everything else.I totally understand how you feel b/c when DD was born we had a pretty tough time financially.She was is in the hospital (NICU) for 7 weeks and I was in the hospital for 2 weeks so even though we had a really good health insurance we had to pay quite a bit from our own pocket. What sucks the most is that it always happens when you have other worries too.

Mel:Hopefully you get your BFP this month,I know it will happen for you.Sending tons of baby dust.

Lacey:Hopefully this is your month too.Good Luck!
Ani(30),DH(30),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.TTC since 05/2009.

Prayforamiracle replied to Ani05's response:
Ani-Sending lots of ovulation vibes your way!!!

TeacherBeck responded:
Sorry I was posting at the same time as some of you...

Mel- I know what you mean about the last chance for a 2012 baby. Makes it sound so far away when you start planning for 2013.... maybe this will be our month after all!!

Lacey- FX for you!! TWW is forever long

Pray- I am sorry you haven't O'd yet I don't know anything about Provera... I hope someone else can help!! (((hugs))) I am so hoping & praying for a BFP for you!! Nursing: I have been having a regular AF since she was about 8 mo old(August), which was a blessing since I wanted to TTC soon after her first bday... but I think you are right that the completion of weaning caused some more hormonal stuff.

Ani- Sending some more O vibes your way!!! ~ O ~
Becky(30) DH(36); 1 furbaby(cat) Clark Kent
TRIGS: TTC since Spring '08; 1 m/c@20wks, precious Jackson 8-06-09
May be TRIGS: TTCAL grad, baby Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

Ani05 responded:
It's so funny it looks like 3 of us posted at the same time.
Becky:Sorry about all the ovulation related stress but at least now you know that you didn't ovulate earlier and you have BD-ed enough.

Pray:It sucks that the clomid didn't help you this month,I was pretty sure it would have.Hopefully you still ovulate in the next days so you don't have to start provera.
Ani(30),DH(30),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.TTC since 05/2009.

MelBrody replied to Ani05's response:
Mercy - We are both in the 2ww friend! I am not stopping trying after this month its just the last month we could deliver a baby this year as it would be a Decemeber due date.

Teacher- Glad you got your positive OPK! Whenever I get one it feels like a confirmation of fertility and I fee good. Good luck!

Pray - I really hope Clomid will work for you this month and you wont have to use the other one. Starting new meds is always scary becuase you just dont know how they will effect you....

Ani - Sending you lots of O-vibes!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
TTC 1st baby.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me(38)Dh(45)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in July 2007. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles. Currently on C#43. ...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful