Skip to content
I'm still here...
ksay6306 posted:
I just wanted to pop in and let all you wonderful ladies know that I am still here and have been lurking. I've just needed to step back a bit while I try and figure out what our next step/goal will be. We are still trying. Temping has been going well. I think I may be close to O. It will be a later one though since I'm at CD 18. My temp was really low this morning but that could be because it was FREEZING out. That's all for now...I'll be back soon I promise.
Kristin (28) DH (31) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 3 year old lab 2 MC (10/31/09 at 10 weeks, 7/23/10 at 5 weeks). PCOS, slight MFIF. IUI 1 6/11-BFN IUI 2 7/11 Canceled...back to clomid

ani05 responded:
Kristin,thank you for letting us know,I was just thinking about you right b4 I checked webmd.It's good that you are temping,this way you know more about your cycle plus I remember you posting that it worked b4 for you.Hopefully it will help you get your BFP,you never know, God finds a way to surprise us sometime.Wish you the best and don't forget us!
Ani(30),DH(30),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.TTC since 05/2009.

prayforamiracle responded:
I just looked this morning to see how long it has been since you last posted. I'm glad you are still around. You have been here with me the longest, and I definitely miss you when you are not around. I'm glad your are still trying and that the temping is working out. Hopefully, ovulation is coming soon. You know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

MelBrody responded:
I am glad you are still around & your tempting is going well. I try to step back sometimes to but never seems to be able to do it. If it wernt for you ladies I am not sure how I would have managed. Thanks for sticking with us
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
TTC 1st baby.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.