Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weekend
MelBrody posted:
I hope all you ladies have a good weekend! For all of you waiting for ovulation many O-vibes! For those in the 2WW - Paitence vibes lol. ( I am there right now) And for all those getting ready to test GOOD LUCK & BABY DUST!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
TTC 1st baby.

Ani05 responded:
Thank you Mel! The weather has been so nice lately that Iam going to plant lots of flowers this weekend. That should be fun I think,hopefully keeping busy it will make me not think about my problems right now.Wish you a great weekend too!
Ani(30),DH(30),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.TTC since 05/2009.

Prayforamiracle responded:
Thanks girl! I need all the ovulation vibes, I can get. Hope you have a great weekend. When are you planning on testing?
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

vybe77 responded:
Thanks Mel and I hope your weekend is going great also!! Last day of March today and I am hoping that with the start of April will come great news from this board, because I will be coming back in the loop this month and I want some of that good luck to rub off on me
I hope I see lots of BFPs in the next 2 weeks!!
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lacey, I'm 24. My hubby is 25 (military) and we've been married 4 & 1/2yrs and ttc for our 1st since 01/08. Went off b/c in and...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful