Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weekend
MelBrody posted:
I hope all you ladies have a good weekend! For all of you waiting for ovulation many O-vibes! For those in the 2WW - Paitence vibes lol. ( I am there right now) And for all those getting ready to test GOOD LUCK & BABY DUST!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
TTC 1st baby.

ani05 responded:
Thank you Mel! The weather has been so nice lately that Iam going to plant lots of flowers this weekend. That should be fun I think,hopefully keeping busy it will make me not think about my problems right now.Wish you a great weekend too!
Ani(30),DH(30),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.TTC since 05/2009.

prayforamiracle responded:
Thanks girl! I need all the ovulation vibes, I can get. Hope you have a great weekend. When are you planning on testing?
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

vybe77 responded:
Thanks Mel and I hope your weekend is going great also!! Last day of March today and I am hoping that with the start of April will come great news from this board, because I will be coming back in the loop this month and I want some of that good luck to rub off on me
I hope I see lots of BFPs in the next 2 weeks!!
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone! Here's my story! I went to my ob-gyn last year for check up! I was given a go signal that am healthy to get pregnant! After 4mont...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.