Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates-April 2nd
ani05 posted:
Good Morning Ladies! I can't believe March is here,time is flying by so fast.
My update:CD # 18,I should be ovulating in the next days,keeping my fingers crossed.
Hopefully we'll get some great news from you ladies this week.
Ani(30),DH(30),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.TTC since 05/2009.

vybe77 responded:
Good morning ladies, I hope the weekend was great for all!!
Ani- Although I know it was an error I think you meant to say that April is here and not March..let's not move backwards please!! I hope you O soon so I am sending tons of O vibes..
My update: Still no CD but I think I am in my own kind of 2ww..
leading up to Friday last week I had O pains and CM..then on Saturday I say some light, on t.p. only, spotting but it was only there on two occasions so I am thinking that I O late last week or this weekend so I should have a cycle starting by the middle of this month, hopefully..it feels like the comeback form this m/c is taking forever!! I also hope we start hearing some great news from this board
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

MelBrody responded:
Good Morning,
my update: Cycle day 23, 9 DPO. Testing this morning and got a BFN. Also, my temp started to drop so I think I will have my period as early as tomorrow. I was 24 days last month.... That makes my LP only 10 days. Is that ok for it to be that short? Should I be worried? I went from 28 days to 30 days and now 24 days..... I am so upset... my december baby just slipped through my fingers. Onward to month 7, I am now not in the 60% statistics.... I am not "most women".

Ani - Lots of O vibes! Hope you find some great BDing time.

Pray - I am glad you are feeling positive and your pretty sure you have O'd. I hope aunt flo comes soon but also leaves soon so you can continue your journey.

Good luck all!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
TTC 1st baby.

ani05 responded:
Sorry about the month error,I must have been thinking about March during an April update.

Vicky: It's a great thing that you ovulated,happy for you.

Mel:I hope that AF stays away and you get your BFP.

ksay6306 responded:
Good morning! Sorry I haven't been around much...most likely that will continue but I will still check in all the time to see the updates.

My update: I've lost track of what day I am on (somewhere in the 20s)...haven't O'd yet. Temping is going ok. Totally slept through the alarm this morning so no temp for today... Saw the RE last Thursday...no good news there. He told me that do to the infertility issues we have that if I would get KU on my own I would be at a HUGE risk of another miscarriage. Great news there... So right now our only good option is IVF...so if any of you lovely ladies won the Mega Millions or has an extra couple thousand dollars laying around that you would like to share I would be more than happy to take it off your hands So now we need to look at if we want to do that (I changed insurance and have a much smaller out of pocket max which would help with the cost) or just move on to adoption and pray that I can get KU on my own and carry to term. Sorry for the long update...
Kristin (28) DH (31) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 3 year old lab 2 MC (10/31/09 at 10 weeks, 7/23/10 at 5 weeks). PCOS, slight MFIF. IUI 1 6/11-BFN IUI 2 7/11 Canceled...back to clomid

ani05 replied to ksay6306's response:
Oh Kristin I am so sorry,I know how expensive IVF is.Have you checked IVF prices in Europe? They are way cheaper than in the states.My best friend that lives in Italy is just starting the IVF process in a famous hospital in Athens,Greece and she told me is going to cost her 3200 euros. If I am not mistaken that's cheaper than in U.S. The doctors are great,they have a lot of experience and everyone at the hospital speaks fluent English. I have a lot of information b/c of my friend.There is a great hospital in Instanbul,Turkey too.
Anyway I thought you would like to know.You can check them online too and they have all the prices in their websites.
Good Luck!

prayforamiracle responded:
My udpate: Thinking I'm in the 2ww. I waited an extra day to update to see how today's temp looked. I've had three days of elevated temps. I'm hoping they will stay up and that I really ovulated. That would be an ovulation date of cycle day #28, I think. That is fabulous for me and have to think that the Clomid from the past cycles, had something to do with it. So if my temps stay up, I will call the RE and schedule a new IUI cycle. The IUI will end up being at the end of April hopefully, by the time I wait through this tww and then another couple of weeks for the meds to work.

Ani-Hoping ovulation is right around the corner for you. Sending ovulation vibes!

Vybe-Hoping you will soon be on your way to offically trying again. I know you are ready.

Melbrody-I'm still hoping for the best for you this cycle. In regards to your LP, it is on the short side at ten days. I think the doctors really don't want it 9 or lower, for sure. There is a B vitamin (can't remember the number, maybe B6) that is supposed to help extend the LP.

Kristin-I'm sorry you had to hear that from the RE. I know that was very difficult to hear. I wish I could help you funding IVF or adoption. I just can't understand why things have to be so expensive. Just know that I think of you often and praying for a miracle for you as well. Hugs.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

vybe77 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Am I ever glad that this is a short week! I already feel like it's Friday and it's only Tuesday...
Pray- Here's to hoping it was truly O and that you can schedule another IUI soon..you deserve nothing but good news and I just know that you will see it soon
Kristin- I'm sorry you had to hear such news from your RE..you still never know, you could be one of those ladies who beats the odds and shows them all! So please don't give up hope, it will happen when you least expect it..
Mel- I am also hoping that you were testing too early and that AF will stay away this month..please don't take it so hard that this was month 6..for some women it takes longer after a m/c than others..your turn is coming, you'll see..
Another small update from me: What I thought could of been O may have been the start of my cycle..I'm just not certain..I have been spotting on and off since Sunday and sometimes it seems like it's my cycle that's starting but then it will ease up and then it will start again..I'm confused! Maybe my hormones are messed up from the m/c..I just want AF to show so I can have a CD again!!
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

Spotlight: Member Stories

Discovered we were expecting shortly after my birthday. What a pleasant surprise. This was the first time ever, we were sooo excited! We almost made t...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.