Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
BethAnn...TRIGGS...Birth mentioned
codysu posted:
I just wanted to let you all know about the news, in case you haven't been following on the PAL boards. Beth Ann had her baby boy on Friday, she posted a short birth story if anybody is interesting in seeing the news. Kelly also posted her birth story (also short) from the birth of her son a month ago.

I'm checking in on you ladies often, and although I haven't been posting as much lately, I do think of you and pray that you all get your BFP's. I hope my posting this doesn't upset anybody, but I know there are at least a few on here that would like to know about Beth Ann's birth.
Cody (38) DH(45), TTC since 2007, 1st IVF Nov-10 BFP M/C Dec-10. IVF 2 in Nov-11 BFP! EDD 7-26-12

Prayforamiracle responded:
Thanks so much for letting us know.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

Vanessa (me), married to Jade for 7 years, one 7 year old girl, and my cute bulldog Toaster. Want 1 more baby, hope God blesses us with another family...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful