Skip to content
BethAnn...TRIGGS...Birth mentioned
codysu posted:
I just wanted to let you all know about the news, in case you haven't been following on the PAL boards. Beth Ann had her baby boy on Friday, she posted a short birth story if anybody is interesting in seeing the news. Kelly also posted her birth story (also short) from the birth of her son a month ago.

I'm checking in on you ladies often, and although I haven't been posting as much lately, I do think of you and pray that you all get your BFP's. I hope my posting this doesn't upset anybody, but I know there are at least a few on here that would like to know about Beth Ann's birth.
Cody (38) DH(45), TTC since 2007, 1st IVF Nov-10 BFP M/C Dec-10. IVF 2 in Nov-11 BFP! EDD 7-26-12
prayforamiracle responded:
Thanks so much for letting us know.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 and my husband is 40. We started TTC in January 2010. I found out in March that I had polyps in my uterus and had them removed. I was elated w...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful