Skip to content
BethAnn...TRIGGS...Birth mentioned
codysu posted:
I just wanted to let you all know about the news, in case you haven't been following on the PAL boards. Beth Ann had her baby boy on Friday, she posted a short birth story if anybody is interesting in seeing the news. Kelly also posted her birth story (also short) from the birth of her son a month ago.

I'm checking in on you ladies often, and although I haven't been posting as much lately, I do think of you and pray that you all get your BFP's. I hope my posting this doesn't upset anybody, but I know there are at least a few on here that would like to know about Beth Ann's birth.
Cody (38) DH(45), TTC since 2007, 1st IVF Nov-10 BFP M/C Dec-10. IVF 2 in Nov-11 BFP! EDD 7-26-12

prayforamiracle responded:
Thanks so much for letting us know.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)Dh(43)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Michelle. I'm 29. I've been married to my best friend, Matt, for 9 years. Four years ago we decided it was time to expand our happy...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.