Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates- 04/09
ani05 posted:
Good Morning ladies! I hope you all had a good weekend.
My update: CD # 25,I did ovulate on CD#13,I was suppose to ovulate on april 6th instead I ovulated on March 28th. I have some PMS symptoms already and according to my calculations AF is going to show up around the 13th or the 14th.That's so weird my cycles are becoming more regular after almost 18 yrs.
Ani(30),DH(30),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.TTC since 05/2009.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

vybe77 responded:
Hello ladies, I hope your Easter weekend was great! I had a great dinner with family and we laughed a lot and the kids enjoyed playing together so it went well all around..
Ani- I take it as a good thing that cycles are cooperating better nowadays..maybe it will be the missing ingredient that was needed to help you on you TTC journey..I am hoping that your PMS symptoms are really early pregnancy symptoms, fingers crossed!
My update: Some spotting again today but it might be the start of my cycle..I'll have to monitor for the next day or so and KU(Ladies)P.. I cannot wait to see CD1, it is taking much longer than my last loss..I ordered my online O and preggo strips so they should be here soon and I have been taking my prenatals again, for about a week now..I am hoping that my O strips will work as well as the last time (on the 1st shot) but I hope to be pregnant again by the time summer is done, fingers crossed for me on this one!!
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
Vicky I am glad you had a great weekend with your family. Hopefully the spotting does mean that AF is going to show up soon,KUP.
I don't think mine are early pregnancy symptoms b/c I have had tender breasts for a week now and that's too early for being a pregnancy symptom.
Ani(30),DH(30),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.TTC since 05/2009.

teacherbeck responded:
Hey ladies I do hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I know it can be difficult on holidays...

(TRIGGS??) I had a really great Easter w/Juliet, DH, & friends from church. Juliet helps make up for the fact that I had a CRAPPY and I mean CRAPPY end to the tww Since I got the bfps w/Jackson & Juliet both in April (2009, 2010), I felt this was our lucky month. AF was due friday. She didn't come! Saturday, she didn't come! Sunday dawned, no AF and what I *thought* was a faint faint bfp on a crappy blue dye test (but a definite neg on a pink dye test). I told DH lets try not to get excited since its so thin & light and I have heard bad things about blue dye tests (didn't mean to buy that kind!). Bedtime comes and I am not feeling so well, and I am so hopeful it is m/s gearing up(with Juliet I was sick at night!)... well no, it wasn't Stupid AF showed up like 10pm.
I had tried to not be excited but who am I kidding, I really was already planning names

I really am OK; I want another baby so badly, but after having lost ^Jackson,^ I refuse to take Juliet for granted by feeling like she isn't enough... I hope that makes sense. I think I mean, sometimes I feel guilty receiving comfort, b/c I truly know how blessed and thankful I am for my sweet healthy baby girl!

So (((hugs)) and baby dust, I really hope April is a kinder month for us all!
Becky(30) DH(36); 1 furbaby(cat) Clark Kent
TRIGS: TTC since Spring '08; 1 m/c@20wks, precious Jackson 8-06-09
May be TRIGS: TTCAL grad, baby Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

perry147 replied to ani05's response:
Sounds like you all had a nice Easter.
My update is CD24 and I'm waiting for AF to show up. I'm not sure if I'm more excited or nervous or anxious yet. Two weeks ago I had an appt with my RE and he is not putting me on more clomid cycles. He says I should had gotten pregnant already after trying for 6 months. He says its probably because of my egg quality and because of my age he wouldn't do an IVF or IUI so my only option is taking the shots to produce more eggs and see what that produces and DTD and hope for the best. He said I might have a better chance at producing a quality egg by going this route. And then we go from there. His other suggestion was using an egg donor but we have our son already and we don't have the money for that either. Our ins pays for the meds but not egg donors. So basically we have one shot, literally and figuratively, left on our journey. I am just so torn. I know I'm 43 but I still feel young and I really would like to give my son a brother or sister.
Good luck to everyone! We need to hear some good news.
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d

MelBrody responded:
Hello ladies, I hope all of you had a happy Easter.

Ani - I am glad your cycles seems to be more normal! Also, lets hope you are wrong and the tender breasts mean something.

Vybe - I hope your cycle comes on soon so you can get back to it! I am sure the OPK's will help as much as before and truley hope this time will come quick!

Beck- Those stupid blue dye tests! I had the same problem a couple of months ago. I went to bed all happy thinking that I would get another BFP in the morning...no, it was just a stupid fake line! I am sorry you had to deal with the disspointment of aunt flo.

Perry - I will be praying something will work out for you and can continue your journey.

Pray - I know you havent posted yet but I am thinking of you!

My update (TRIGGS) I am hanging here cause I love all you ladies and it just dosent feel right to share with a different group. I for some reason took another test yesterday in the afternoon and got yet another darker BFP. So I guess this is for real lol. I have a sonogram schedualed for mid may- its just a waiting game now. I am not a very patient person so waiting to hear the heartbeat will be tough. I never did get to see it with the last pregnancy. But ill make it somehow!
Good luck & baby dust to all!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
TTC 1st baby.

prayforamiracle responded:
My update: In the tww, 9dpo. I'm waiting for DH to decide if he wants to continue with ttc. If so, then I will need to call the RE soon. AF will be in here 3-4 days.

Ani-So glad you ovulated and so early! Good luck!

Vybe-Hoping this is your actual cycle starting, so you can start ttc soon.

Becky-I'm so sorry your Easter turned into a sad one. I wish you would have seen a BFP. Sending hugs.

Perry147-Wishing you lots of luck with whatever you decide to do.

Melbrody-Thanks for thinking of me. I have been thinking of you as well and wondering how it was going. I hate you have to wait so long for the ultrasound. I'm sending you some time flying vibes!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

vybe77 replied to teacherbeck's response:
Becky- I'm so sorry your Easter weekend brought you negative news in the way that it did..it is never pleasant to go through, I know! I've been waiting for CD1 since my m/c in Feb./March..my last real AF was Jan. 6th and so it's taking time for me to be back to regular..on Friday I decided to test to see if perhaps we had conceived in March..maybe it was the reason for the late AF so I bought the cheapest of tests and went home to use it..when the results came in I had the control line (very visible) and where the test line should of been I had a cloud..DF kept saying that it was a positive since it takes hormones to make the test line appear he figured the cloud was just a fluke..he thought the hormone was there to make the cloud appear instead of a line..none the less I got my hopes up that this was why I was so late and that it explained the sore back, the nausea, the headaches etc...so I went out later in the day and purchased two FRER's and those results were very conclusive BFN..I was disappointed to say the least..come Monday morning I was spotting so I thought ok that's why the test was negative, but now it has completely stopped..never lasted more than a few hrs..where is my cycle??

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
Perry- I hope that this month is your month and perhaps you and DH won't have to deal with injections and all that..here's hoping that you get great news instead of AF in the next week and that you will be on your way to giving your son a sibling!!
Mel- I am so happy that this last test was also positive, lol, you sound like me, I was testing a lot too to make sure I wasn't dreaming! I wish I was still preggo for many reasons but I wish I could of been preggo at the same time as a fellow board member seems like it would be neat to have someone to go through it with..maybe we will all catch up to you this month BTW when was your last cycle??
Pray- Sending your hubby tons of wanting to keep trying vibes so that the two of you may keep going on your TTC journey..you are in my thoughts and prayers Pray..

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
Me again
I wanted to amend a little what I said about wanting to be preggo at the same time as a fellow board member...I did not want to hurt anyone's feelings in any way, since both Michelle and I were indeed pregnant at the same time..what I meant by that comment is that I can't seem to stay pregnant very long and I would of liked to be..it came out wrong and while reading it now I thought it sounded bad, sorry it was not my intention..
Also Ladies, I wanted to ask you girls if you would like to become friends on FB..I feel close enough to a lot of you and would like to get to know you more..if it interests any of you let me know

MelBrody replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Pray - 2ww is hard! Are you sure your Aunt Flo is coming? I hope not! But if so I hope DH changes his mind again and you continue on.

Vybe - The first day of my LMP was March 11th. So I am 4 weeks by the doctors count. I have been suffering a nasty cold I cannot get rid of!! Stupid low immune system lol. And I did not take what you said in any weird context so you shouldnt feel bad at all. Dont worry we all share your feeling on this stuff. And yes I would love to be friends on Facebook.

Thank goes for anyone here who would like to be friends! You can find me under Melissa Dennis in Texas. (Dennis is my married name) I only ask that you not mention my pregnancy just yet cause its still under wraps lol.
TTC 1st baby.

michelle063007 responded:
Hi everyone...sorry I'm at work and I don't have time for a long post but I wish everyone the best of luck this month...like someone said (I think it was Mel) Easter is a time for renewal and starting over...I'm not a religious person, but that sounds like a nice mantra to follow right now. I'm ready to move past this and start over.

My update...the bleeding from m/c stopped a few days ago. Had a D&C so there was not much to begin with. Hoping AF comes asap and we can start our testing to find out what is wrong with me Then we can move on and start trying again a month after that. We have an appt with a doc to start figuring out what tests to do and when to do them on the 19th...looking forward to that to give me a sense of hope.
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

vybe77 replied to MelBrody's response:
Mel- Tried to add you on FB but had no clue which one was actually you lol, didn't want to send a request to all the Melissa's so what pic do you have as profile or try to find me Vicky Barnabe, pic of sunlight streaming through trees..

MelBrody replied to vybe77's response:
Ah! I couldnt find any vickys with your last name lol. My pic is just of my face, my hair is pulled back and I am wearing a blue shirt... maybe that will work? lol
TTC 1st baby.

MelBrody replied to MelBrody's response:
This might be easier, here is the link to my page.
TTC 1st baby.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone ! I'm a married stay at home mom of 3.. I m/c in may and we are about to start trying again.. best wishes to everyone out there.. i...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.