Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
another update an needed opinions....
ahsportygurl21 posted:
So i had 2 postive opks on cycle day 32 and 33. I'm now on CD 44 or 12DpostO. my cycle following my miscarriage was 46 days. so these ovulation days were right on. I have some signs of AF this evening. SUCKS! so far just light pink and brownish spotting only seen when i wipe Sorry TMI. i just wonder if there is any way possible this could be implantation?? I'm just trying to keep my hopes up yk... I had lots of craping and back ache at 7 and 8 days post ovulation. I was praying that was implantation. Now I'm not so sure. Its just such a big let down. I was so hopeful that this would be the month. Im also so tired of having such long cycles. Just knowing its going to be another month before i even ovulate again makes me so disappointed... The miscarriage in January has really changed my body.. looking for some hope... this day is a lot rougher.... hope to see more good news in the boards. Your replays keep me hopeful.

prayforamiracle responded:
It is hard to say what is going on, but I'm hoping it is something positive. Sending lots of good luck!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful