Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
another update an needed opinions....
ahsportygurl21 posted:
So i had 2 postive opks on cycle day 32 and 33. I'm now on CD 44 or 12DpostO. my cycle following my miscarriage was 46 days. so these ovulation days were right on. I have some signs of AF this evening. SUCKS! so far just light pink and brownish spotting only seen when i wipe Sorry TMI. i just wonder if there is any way possible this could be implantation?? I'm just trying to keep my hopes up yk... I had lots of craping and back ache at 7 and 8 days post ovulation. I was praying that was implantation. Now I'm not so sure. Its just such a big let down. I was so hopeful that this would be the month. Im also so tired of having such long cycles. Just knowing its going to be another month before i even ovulate again makes me so disappointed... The miscarriage in January has really changed my body.. looking for some hope... this day is a lot rougher.... hope to see more good news in the boards. Your replays keep me hopeful.

prayforamiracle responded:
It is hard to say what is going on, but I'm hoping it is something positive. Sending lots of good luck!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 33 and my DH is 40, He has two boys 18 and 14. We have no children together. TTC our first. We have hit bumps in the road but are hopeful. Posi...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.