Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Oh my ....I can't believe,can it be?
ani05 posted:
So,had to go to the bathroom bad and I thought,I should test,you know just b/c I felt like it.I had a few of those $1 pregnancy test that you are suppose to use one day after you miss your period and I am on CD#29.I did and to my surprise I see a light pink line.I don't know what to think? It looks like it's positive but it is light pink.I don't want to believe it.I will test again when I get up to confirm it.Please don't congratulate me yet b/c even if it is positive I am so scared,you ladies understand.I feel bad b/c I want to feel happy but I am stopping myself from doing that.Thanks ladies.
Ani(30),DH(30),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.TTC since 05/2009.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ani05 responded:
Sorry I meant I can't believe it.Tired and confused I guess.

vybe77 responded:
Ani- I will not congratulate you because I know what you are feeling right now..when I first got that faint positive I also did not want congrats from anyone until I had confirmed it properly..I also understand the fear..this experience that is supposed to uplift us to a joy uncompared just leaves us feeling scared of repeating past history..tell yourself as you all told me that this is a new pregnancy and that things will be fine!
I can't wait to read your next update later today..fingers crossed for you but as we have all said before, a line is a line!!
Now I'm really looking forward to being in the loop again..with all this good news coming from the board I want to join in too
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
Oh I also forgot to mention Ani (just can't help myself) I told you so!! Remember during this week's update I said that perhaps your PMS wasn't PMS but early preggo symptoms? Guess I was right!! Now we're 1 for 1

MelBrody responded:
I know what you are saying, you see that line and start to smile but in the middle of that smile you get soooo nervous! But as Vicky and everyone always says a line is a line is a line. Keep us posted we are excited!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
TTC 1st baby.

ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
Ladies I tested again this morning and it's positive.
Vicky you told me so I just didn't want to believe it, you know?
I think I will take it day by day and try not to be so negative,hopefully this one sticks.
Thanks Vicky and Mel.I really appreciate your support and the support of all the ladies in here.

MelBrody replied to ani05's response:
Can we say congrats now?? CONGRATS!! Sending you lots of sticky vibes!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
TTC 1st baby.

vybe77 replied to MelBrody's response:
I think we can say congrats now lol..CONGRATS ANI!!!...I am so happy for you both, I hope all this good luck rubs off on all of us too

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
Isn't that just like me I always forget something..
Ani- When was your LMP?
Mel- I guess it will be a Dec. BB for you after all!! Maybe Ani's too!! Won't that be great for Xmas..ah you guys I'm gushing for you

codysu replied to ani05's response:
Ani this is great news! Sending tons of sticky vibes your way! I hope you are starting a trend on this board!
Cody (38) DH(45), TTC since 2007, 1st IVF Nov-10 BFP M/C Dec-10. IVF 2 in Nov-11 BFP! EDD 7-26-12

hopefulk77 responded:
Wonderful news - congratulations
K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012

ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
Thank you,thank you everyone!
Vicky,my last period started March 16th and according to webmd the edd is December 20th but according to my book is December 23th.
Cody,thanks! I really hope this one sticks. I really hope all the ladies here get their BFPs.You ladies deserve it,you are the best!

prayforamiracle replied to ani05's response:
Oh Ani, I'm so very happy for you!!!!! I'm in shock!!!! I have this crazy, silly grin on my face now. This is wonderful. Two of our girls with BFPs. Good things happen in threes, maybe there is a chance for someone else. Sending lots of congrats, hugs and smiles!!! (
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
Hugs and congrats Ani. I am so glad to see some positives here. You ladies deserve it. Can't wait to follow your story on the the PAL side once your ready, it took me a while and its completely normal to be scared out of your mind. I was definately there. I didn't even tell a large part of my family till I was 19 weeks because of it. So happy for you.Best wishes
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

ani05 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Thanks a lot Pray and Heather.I have to tell you ladies I didn't think I would get another BFP again,I had given up a bit and I was preparing myself that everything was going to be ok.DH was feeling the same too and then this happened.
Right now I am telling myself that it would be great if this one sticks but if not we are going to be ok.I have to prepare myself b/c I don't want a repeat of my depression.I don't want to go there again.
Sorry ladies if I have made any mistakes in my posts,english is not my native language.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i lost my baby in april at twelve weeks; it was a missed miscarriage-they gave me cytotec. i had severe pain about 10 hours after the cytotec and afte...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful