Skip to content
Been taking a break..
DCR2003 posted:
Well i havent been on lately, just taking a break from all the reading etc. I started taking B-Complex as of the first day of my last AF, March16. I havent had one iota of spotting mid cycle, YAY..i am currently on CD29, according to the calendars i am supposed to get AF tomorrow. This morning i woke up and had a bit of light pink/brown discharge, only when i had a BM(sorrytmi). It has since gone away. The past week i have had some pregnancy symptoms but since i saw this brown discharge all my hope feels lost. I did do a test this morning and it was negative. I am beginnign ot think that it could be the start of AF. I feel like i am preggo but yet i dont want to feel like its all in my head. This past week, ive had bloating, achy low back, creamy dishcharge(sorry tmi, lol) exhausted, full and pulling feeling in my low stomach, a bit of heart burn. I dont want to loose hope yet but i feel like im always wrong. Whenever i have done pregnancy tests its always been on the day i would miss AF and it would be a very faint line, so i guess i have to wait till tomorrow. The weird thing is that today would be 14dpo so i would think it would show up by now Any suggestions? I really am hoping but i feel like ive done all i can..

DCR2003 responded:
Oh i forgot to add, i have had tender breasts/nipples and those tingling shooting pains in them as well. All seems promising but yet no positive seems to be coming out of it yet

DCR2003 replied to DCR2003's response:
One more thing, lol...been really hot at night, sweating then cold off and on...

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm glad to hear that the B-Complex seems to be helping your spotting. That is great. I'm wondering if af ever showed. I know how crazy it makes you to have lots of symptoms and not have af either. Good luck!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

DCR2003 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
unfortunetly AF did show very sucky..im totally bummed. Im debating on continuing with the b-complex, maybe the one month is all i needed to balance me out but then again i dont want to risk spotting mid cycle again...I guess its onto the next month.

prayforamiracle replied to DCR2003's response:
I'm so sorry she showed. Sending hugs your way.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

teacherbeck replied to DCR2003's response:
(((hugs))) I was really sure I was pg this month, too, and AF was just late enough to let my hopes soar, so I know how you are feeling today
I have had a few days to get used to it now, so I am mentally on target again and planning for this new cycle, but I know those first few days suck!! I hope you can find a way to treat yourself this weekend, sometimes it can help!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

DCR2003 replied to teacherbeck's response:
Thanks everyone. ((((hugs back)))) I burned off some steam by going to the gym, kinda helped. The cramps are soo bad tho, ugh. I sure hope its this month, im sick of getting my hopes up. This past miscarriage really messed me up and it just aint fair Thanks again.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 years old my husband is 28. I have had one succesful pregnancy. But, i also had 4 end up in a m/c. the first m/c was in feb of 2007, i was onl...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.