Skip to content
I did the Very Bad Thing....
MrsTang posted:
I broke the cardinal rule of temping, and temped more than once on the same day. [br>[br>Before you ground me, let me explain. [br>[br>My usual temp time is 6am. [br>[br>DH had to open his restaurant this morning, so he was up at 4AM. He woke me up, and for about 10 mins I rolled around and tried to pretend I was still asleep. Finally I realized that wasn't going to work, so I temped: 96.8. Which is what my normal temp is - And is also my "coverline" on my chart. [br>[br>DH finally left, and I fell back asleep around 5am. Alarm went off at 6, so I temped again. This time, it was 97.05 after about an hour of sleep. I went back to sleep. DD woke me up at 8:45....so I temped again. It was 97.45. [br>

I used the temp correcter on FF and that's what plotted on my chart now. And even though I had a negative OPK yesterday, I had a positive one today.

I am obsessing. [br>[br>So, naturally, I came here to drag you all down the rabbit hole with me.
Erinn 27, DH (John) 28, DD (Gia) born 3/6/08: emergency induction at 33 weeks/severe preeclampsia. Losses in 5/06 and 6/09...Currently TTC2. Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsTang

prayforamiracle responded:
I know I have done that as well. I would definitely take an average of the first two temps, but would discard the last one all together. Congrats on the positive opk! Good luck this cycle!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have passed through tragedic pregnancy.My pregnancy was going on very good till the 25th week and suddenly there was a premature membrane rapture.th...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.