Skip to content
Vitamin B Complex..continue??
DCR2003 posted:
I kinda asked this question in my last discussion but I started taking vitamin bcomplex last month to try and lengthen my LP and also to balance out my hormones. While taking it last month, i didnt have one iota of spotting mid cycle!! YAY!! I also ovulated earlier too!! From day 12-16 instead of my regular 18-21cd.
Im affraid if i stop i might get mid cycle bleeding again..?? On the other hand, it might have helped balance my hormones this past month and maybe i dont need the bcomplex anymore?? Do you guys think i should continue it or not? Im kinda torn ..:S Thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 and my husband is 40. We started TTC in January 2010. I found out in March that I had polyps in my uterus and had them removed. I was elated w...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.