Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
It's finally here!!
vybe77 posted:
As of 4:30 am ladies I am back!! CD1 today and although I know AF will be a painful one this cycle (it already is) I am just so happy to see her! I find funny that I am saying that but it's so true..I cried out in happiness when I discovered she had arrived last night (while at work) although she caught me by surprise and so I wasn't ready for her (if you ladies get my drift)
So just like that I'm TTC again
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

MelBrody responded:
Yea!!! I am so glad she finally came and you can move forward instead of being stuck on hold lol!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
TTC 1st baby.

teacherbeck responded:
Sometimes it's actually nice to see her, isn't it? So happy for you Vybe!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

ani05 responded:
Good news Vicky! At least now you know your CDs so you can start using OPKs and hopefully it won't be too long till you get your BFP.I am pretty sure it won't take long.Good Luck!
Ani(30),DH(30),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012.Praying for a sticky baby.

prayforamiracle responded:
Yay!!! So happy you are offically back in the game! I know you are very excited to see her. Hope she isn't too bad.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.