Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday update April 23d
vybe77 posted:
Hello ladies, I hope you all had a great weekend, mine was good..I guess it helps when you are back in the game
My update: CD5..I am so happy to write that!! In less than two weeks from now I will be TTC again!!
AF was quite heavy for the first 3 days, and I guess that was to be expected since it was my first since the loss but I think something good is also happening to my cycle because of this loss..
My cycles have always been on the longish side..6 days usually but after last year's loss my cycle took a turn for the worse and was dishing me out some 8-9 days worth! Needless to say I never looked forward to seeing her arrive (not that we ever)..
Now though it seems like she will be shorter this month..I am hoping that this last m/c has reset me back to 6 days (which is already long compared to some women) but I would be much happier with that than what I had been seeing!
Happy Monday to all!!
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

ksay6306 responded:
Can't believe it is almost the end of April...

My update: CD #3. AF is being a real witch. But here is to another cycle....

Vybe: Good luck this cycle!
Kristin (28) DH (31) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 3 year old lab 2 MC (10/31/09 at 10 weeks, 7/23/10 at 5 weeks). PCOS, slight MFIF. IUI 1 6/11-BFN IUI 2 cancelled. Best chance is IVF

teacherbeck responded:
CD 16, waiting to O.

I have lost 6 pounds this cycle with portion control/calorie counting and exercise! Really proud and hoping this helps in TTC.

* * * * * * baby dust * * * * * * * to everyone!!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

michelle063007 responded:
Vybe--glad to hear that AF might be nicer to you from now on...that would be great!

Kristin--so sorry about AF but hopefully soon she will be gone.

Becky--congrats on the weight loss...you should be proud of yourself. Good luck this cycle!

My update--or lack there of really: Its been a little over 3 weeks since the D&C. AF came back 5 weeks after both of my other m/c so I'm hoping maybe in a couple weeks. Had blood drawn for recurrent miscarriage pannel testing last Thurs. They called me on Friday and said that they had not taken enough for all tests and I went in to get another tube drawn today. Hopefully they got all they need and I should be hearing results in about a week. As bad as it sounds, I'm really hoping there is something wrong with me! Also, we plan to attend a meeting tomorrow night about adoption--just a basic informational meeting at the library, but it helps me to feel like we have a plan and are moving forward.
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

teacherbeck replied to michelle063007's response:
Michelle, I get what you mean about hoping they find something wrong!! Its such a relief to find out what to "fix". I hope they can tell you what the issue is, and that it is something simple to solve (((hugs))),
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

northern_girl replied to teacherbeck's response:
Hoping to be O this week
BFP November 10, 2011. M/C December 19, 2011.

perry147 responded:
Vybe- hope you have luck this cycle

Kristin- hope AF leaves soon for you

Becky- Congrats on the weight loss

Michelle- hope you get some answers, did the Dr say how long you have to wait for results?

Northern- hope you O this week

My update CD12 did 5 days of follistim and Sunday the hcg shot. Not as bad as I expected, a little black and blue but nothing major. So we are hoping for the best.
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d

MelBrody responded:
Vybe - Yea for a cycle day! Sorry its so crappy though As soon as she leaves you can start back up trying. I truley hope you get your BFP soon! And that your cycles stay shorter!

Kasy - I am sorry aunt flo is such a witch! Hope you feel better soon.

Teacher - Congrats!! Weight loss is soo hard! I truley believe the 4 pounds I lost was what help me get my BFP so fingers crossed for this month!

Michelle - I hope you get your results soon and its something that can be treated so you can continue on yout journey. And once again I am so sorry for your loss.

Northern - O-Vibes!

Perry - Good luck this cycle!

(triggs)
Me - 6 weeks but still not a lot of symptoms. I am so very tired though! I moved my OB appointment up to the 10th so 2 more weeks. I would have moved it up further but stinkin doctor had to be on vacation.... oh I will feel so much better once I see that little heartbeat)
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
TTC 1st baby.

vybe77 replied to MelBrody's response:
Mel- 6weeks along already!! I can't wait for you to go to your first appt. as I'm sure you can't either! Feeling tired is a good sign, other symptoms should show soon..
Perry- I'm not too familiar with medicated cycles but I do hope that it yields you nothing but positive results!
Northern Girl- O vibes!! GL this week
Michelle- You have also been a pillar of strenght (in my eyes) for being so strong to go through this..((hugs))
I hope your cycle does not take too long to come back..mine took 1-2 weeks longer on this loss compared to last year's..I hope your test results bring you answers that you were seeking and that they may help you on your path to parenthood..
Becky- Awesome on the weight loss!! I should also look into some sort of plan to lose a few pounds..as they say we can all afford to lose a few, well I have my fair share to get rid of unfortunately..
O vibes and baby dust..GL this week!!
Kristin- I' m sorry that AF came to visit again and that she is not being a proper guest..I hope that with the start of spring in the air that some of it's magic will sprinkle itself your way..you deserve all the positive news there is to be had!
Me again: AF has returned to her normal 6 days as prior to last year's loss..today is CD6 and I am spotting..HURRAY for that!! I will cross my fingers that all the positive news from this board and all the great things happening with my cycle will end in positive results for me next month!!
I hope it is so for all the wonderful ladies here
Baby dust to all <3
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

ani05 responded:
Hello everyone!
Vicky:Good news about your AF being only 6 days and thank God is almost over so you can start ttc again.

Kristin:So sorry AF has been so mean to you.Sending you lots of O vibes.

Becky: Congrats on your weight loss and hopefully you O soon.

Michelle:Hopefully you'll get the answers that you need from the test results so you can move on and start trying again.

Northern_girl:Hopefully you O soon.

perry:Good Luck this cycle.

Mel:I can't wait for your OB appointment.

My update:Triggs....
5w4d .My OB appointment is on Monday,I can't wait till then.Not a lot of symptoms other than my breasts are crazy tender.
I haven't moved on to PAL yet,I will wait till my appointment to do that b/c I am still really worried.
Ani(30),DH(30),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012.Praying for a sticky baby.

prayforamiracle responded:
My update: Cycle Day # 12. Waiting to ovulate-I guess, I really don't know what I'm doing.

Vybe-I'm glad the real af showed. Hoping she has been shorter. I think she was around for a good six days for me, this time.

Kristin-I think we can't catch a break. Af was brutal for me this time as well. She even kept me out of work one day, and that has never happened. I hope that she is gone or will soon be gone and praying for a bfp for you.

Becky-Way to go on the WL. You are doing great! Wishing you lots of luck this cycle.

Michelle-Hoping af will be there soon. I'm anxious to hear your test results.

Northerngirl-Sending lots of ovulation vibes your way!

Perry-Wishing you tons of good luck vibes this cycle! Be sure and keep us posted.

MelBrody-I hope those two weeks fly by for you. Thinking of you and prayers all is going well.

Ani-Can't wait to hear how Monday goes. I know you are very nervous. Praying for a great report!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kristin (28) and my DH is Rich (31). We live outside of Philly and moved into our first home in November of 2008. We began our journey of TTC ...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.