Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm back!
britt200408 posted:
A little back story: Had a m/c in November, starting TTC right away but decided to take a break beginning in Feb. It has been a very rough couple of months, but we're through the worst of it and I feel like I'm finally sane enough to go through another pregnancy. haha

I should be ovulating sometime this week. I'm just tracking my cycle, not temping or using opk (yet).

Also, my sister in law had a beautiful little boy named Noah on March 10. I'm a first time auntie and my husband is a first time uncle. We love him so much and DS is absolutely over the moon. My sister is having a girl, due June 4, so I'm excited to have 2 new little babies in the family. Seeing DS with his baby cousin has made me even more excited to have another one!

I can't wait to get caught up with everyone
Brittanie(23), DH Josh(24), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

Ani05 responded:
So sorry about your m/c and what you have been through but glad that you are ready to try again.Good Luck and hopefully you get your BFP soon.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012.Praying for a sticky baby.

vybe77 responded:
Hi Britt welcome back!! I'm sorry that you had to go through the m/c and the rough patch that made you guys have to stop TTC but I'm happy that you are now joining us
I am just coming back from a m/c myself (this past March) and I finished my first cycle after m/c yesterday..today is CD8 for me so I'm in the same boat as you, should O this week..DF and I started using OPK's in January for the first time and got pregnant right away!! So I started testing today (I know it's too early) but I want to make extra certain this month since they say that one can be extra fertile after a m/c..I hope we all get our BFP's next month and I hope that they will all be extra sticky BB's
GL and KUP!!
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

Michelle063007 responded:
Brittanie--I'm sorry about your loss but am glad to hear that you are ready to TTC now. That seems to be the only thing that makes me feel a little better after these m/c's. I know it cant take away what happened, but it does make me feel better--I hope it helps you too and I hope you get a BFP soon! Welcome back.
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

Prayforamiracle responded:
I'm very sorry for your loss and the difficult time you have been going through. Wishing you lots of luck and hoping your time here will be short.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been on WebMd for a few years now and I simply love it!! I TTC another baby for almost three years. No success. Missed m/c 10/2010 BFP 7/2011...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful