Skip to content
I'm back!
britt200408 posted:
A little back story: Had a m/c in November, starting TTC right away but decided to take a break beginning in Feb. It has been a very rough couple of months, but we're through the worst of it and I feel like I'm finally sane enough to go through another pregnancy. haha

I should be ovulating sometime this week. I'm just tracking my cycle, not temping or using opk (yet).

Also, my sister in law had a beautiful little boy named Noah on March 10. I'm a first time auntie and my husband is a first time uncle. We love him so much and DS is absolutely over the moon. My sister is having a girl, due June 4, so I'm excited to have 2 new little babies in the family. Seeing DS with his baby cousin has made me even more excited to have another one!

I can't wait to get caught up with everyone
Brittanie(23), DH Josh(24), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

ani05 responded:
So sorry about your m/c and what you have been through but glad that you are ready to try again.Good Luck and hopefully you get your BFP soon.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012.Praying for a sticky baby.

vybe77 responded:
Hi Britt welcome back!! I'm sorry that you had to go through the m/c and the rough patch that made you guys have to stop TTC but I'm happy that you are now joining us
I am just coming back from a m/c myself (this past March) and I finished my first cycle after m/c yesterday..today is CD8 for me so I'm in the same boat as you, should O this week..DF and I started using OPK's in January for the first time and got pregnant right away!! So I started testing today (I know it's too early) but I want to make extra certain this month since they say that one can be extra fertile after a m/c..I hope we all get our BFP's next month and I hope that they will all be extra sticky BB's
GL and KUP!!
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

michelle063007 responded:
Brittanie--I'm sorry about your loss but am glad to hear that you are ready to TTC now. That seems to be the only thing that makes me feel a little better after these m/c's. I know it cant take away what happened, but it does make me feel better--I hope it helps you too and I hope you get a BFP soon! Welcome back.
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm very sorry for your loss and the difficult time you have been going through. Wishing you lots of luck and hoping your time here will be short.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a wonderful 2 year old boy who loves to drive his momma crazy. I also have an 11 year old step daughter and 13 year old step son. 4 angels in h...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.