Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday update April 30th..
vybe77 posted:
Last day and last update of April already..time sure does fly!
My update: CD12, waiting to O..I've been testing w/ OPK's and I haven't seen my positive yet..back in Jan. I saw it on CD18 of my cycle so most probably it will be happening around this weekend coming up..
I hope everyone had a great weekend
Baby dust to all my ladies..
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more
FirstPrevious12NextLast

prayforamiracle responded:
My update: Cycle Day # 16-Waiting to Ovulate

Vybe-Sending lots of super ovulation vibes. I know you are excited to try again. Good luck this cycle!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

ani05 responded:
Good Morning ladies!
Vicky and Pray:Sending you lots of O vibes.Hopefully you ovulate soon,good luck ladies.
I will update in the evening b/c I have Dr.'s appointment later in the afternoon.Hopefully everything is ok and I will get good news but I've prepared myself even if it is bad news.I am trying to stay positive though but is very difficult.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012.Praying for a sticky baby.

ksay6306 responded:
My update: CD 10 and waiting to ovulate. Not doing anything to track this cycle. I am going to try not trying this time around...

Vybe and Pray: Sending you both tons of O vibes!!!!

Ani: Good luck today. Sending you hugs and lots of positive vibes!
Kristin (28) DH (31) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 3 year old lab 2 MC (10/31/09 at 10 weeks, 7/23/10 at 5 weeks). PCOS, slight MFIF. IUI 1 6/11-BFN IUI 2 cancelled. Best chance is IVF

britt200408 responded:
My update: CD 16, pretty sure I haven't ovulated yet but have bd a few times in the last week just to be sure. So hopefully it happens in the next few days! I'm not using opk or anything this time around. If it doesn't happen this month, I'll start using them next month. DH is finally starting to open up more about his feelings, which is good but it also breaks my heart. I knew he was hurting, obviously, but trying to stay strong. I just hate seeing him sad and scared...but he's still 100% positive he wants to try again. He's just voicing the same fears I have, like what if we m/c again, what if we get past the first apt and think everything is ok then we m/c later in the pregnancy, etc. It's scary, but we just keep reassuring each other. I'm getting anxious and restless, almost like I just want to get it done and over with and have my healthy baby in my arms! I think we will both be more emotional this time around, having realized first hand how fragile life is.

Ani - I am hoping and praying your apt goes wonderfully and you get nothing but good news!

To everyone else, lots of O vibes and baby dust!
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

perry147 responded:
My update CD#19 waiting to see if the shots worked. 2ww is horrible I feel like Dr Jekyll and Mrs Hyde. I keep looking at the calender seeing if I can test but then saying I don't what to test because if its negative I'll be upset. I'm also not sure when I really can check because my cycles are about 28 days and I O on CD15/16 but by taking the shots I was told to do the HCG shot on CD11 to force early O, and the nurse said to call them if AF doesn't show in 2 weeks but that would be CD25, 3 days earlier than normal. Any opinion or thought on this?

Pray, Vybe, Kristin, and Brittanie, hope you all O soon

Ani hope the Dr has answers for you
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d

MelBrody responded:
Hello ladies!

Vybe- Yea you are trying again! I am so happy for you I know it must feel good to be back at it.

Pray - Many O-vibes coming your way! I hope things go smoothy for you this month

Ani - Good luck at your appointment! I feel the exact same way.

Kasy - I hope the trying but not trying will work for you this month!

Britt - Its great that yoru hubby is talking things out with you and not just putting up a stong front. I hope you get a positive OPK soon!

Perry - Taking those shots sounds crappy! But I hope they help you acomplish your goals this month.

My update: Still impatiently waiting for me OB appointment next Thursday. I feel like I may die before then lol. I am not a good waiter....I am considering going to a mobile sonogram clinic this Wednesday just to get a look. But it also scares me becuase I know how quickly my joy can be snatched away....
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

vybe77 replied to MelBrody's response:
Mel- I know next Thursday sounds so terribly far away but just think of all the firsts you will be able to enjoy..being almost 9 weeks by then you will def. get to hear the heartbeat and maybe you will get an u/s so you'll get to peak in on your bean!! Although if you do decided to go to the mobile sonogram clinic I would like to hear details of that visit too lol!!
Perry- As I've mentioned before I'm not familiar with medicated cycles but I would say to wait until your regular start of cycle (the one you are anticipating) and if you still have not see AF then go ahead and test..I do hope that all the extra effort you and your DH are putting in will pay off this month!
Britt- I'm happy that you and DH have found a common ground for communicating your feelings to each other, it is so good that he is opening up to you about all of it..you both seem to be a strong support to each other..I understand only too well the fears and questions that linger after one has been through a loss..you hit it right on the head for me with the phrase "what if we make through the first appt. and then m/c later on" that is what scares me the most about TTC again, is the not knowing at any time if my pregnancy could be failing..I mean no one can keep an eye on the everyday of a pregnancy but I feel like if it was possible, I def. would but it still would not assure that nothing would happen..I guess we just have to take it day by day..Good luck this cycle, I hope you O soon!
Kristin- Good luck this cycle, I will repeat Mel and say that I hope the trying to not try will be the lucky charm you deserve!
Ani- I hope the appt. is going great and that you will have only great news to report to us in a short while..
Pray- I hope this cycle brings you the positive you have been waiting for..good luck!
Baby dust and good luck to all!

ani05 responded:
Kristin: I hope you ovulate soon.Good Luck

Brittanie:It's great that DH is opening up about his feelings and is ready to start ttc again.Good Luck this month

perry147:Hopefully you'll get your BFP this month,hang in there,the 2ww is no fun.

Mel:I understand how you feel but thursday will come before you know it.

My update Triggs....
My appointment went really well.I met my Dr for the first time,she was awesome and she already had a plan on what to do during my pregnancy.I'll mention that later.
First of all,did an u/s and I got to see the little one and what was more amazing I got to see the heartbeat,I didn't need the Dr and the tech showing me b/c I could see it very clearly.The Dr said that's great news and she said that she will do everything she can so that I make it to the 2nd trimester.On the 16th week I will have to go to their office once a week to get a progesterone shot ( I don't know for how long) which will lower the probability of the baby being born early and also I will have to go in more often than normal and she will check my cervix for any change everytime I go in. I will go in two weeks for another ultrasound so she can confirm the EDD. Thank you very much ladies,I do feel a little bit better now.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012.Praying for a sticky baby.

MelBrody replied to ani05's response:
Ani- great news on your appointment an that you had such a good doctor!

Hubby and I went to a mobile sonogram clinic today. It's a place where they give free early pregnancy tests and sonograms. I was soooooo nervous but I measured 7 weeks 2 days and we saw the baby, the yolk sac and best of all the HEARTBEAT! It was a strong 155! I even got to hear it. So although my official doctors appointment isn't until next week my mind is mostly eased for now.
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

vybe77 replied to MelBrody's response:
Ani and Mel- I am so very happy that you both got such good news at your respective appts. I agree it must feel incredible to have that reassurance..sticky vibes to you both for continued good news and hopefully all this good fortune will stick around for us ladies still waiting for ours..
Baby dust ladies

michelle063007 responded:
Well, I know its Wednesday...but here's my "Monday" update...haha

I think I might be seeing AF soon...had some pinkinsh brown spotting this morning. I have never been so excited to see her!! Last Friday was 4 weeks since m/c si its about 33 days since. Thats about my regular cycle. Should I be worried she's showing so early after a m/c? On the other hand its more like 6-7 weeks since the baby stopped developing. I just know I'll be excited to see her this time because that means we can start TTC again (hopefully--still have not hear back from the doctor about my bloodwork for recurrent m/c...ugh!)

Vybe: Hope you O soon and get a BFP right away!

Pray: Sending you lots and lots of O vibes!! Good luck! Hopefully this will be your month!

Ani and Mel: Congrats on the good appts and heartbeats! That is suck a wonderful thing to see on the u/s monitor!

Kristin: Hope you ovulate soon and its a good cycle!

Britt: I know what you mean about being scared for another pregnancy...the m/c's take away our innocence to be excited about these things but hope you get your BFP soon and you can be super happy and excited

Perry: Good luck this cycle--hope everything goes according to plan

Sounds like many of you guys are waiting to O so lots of o vibes to everyone! Are we synching up like they say can happen with best friends haha?

Have a good week!
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

vybe77 replied to michelle063007's response:
Michelle- Wednesday updates are just as fun as Monday ones!!
I so understand the "wanting to see AF arrive" after a loss..I was so happy to see mine even though she caught me off guard while I was at work..I'm so happy for you if this is the start of it..I don't think 33 days is too short a time for her to be arriving as long as it is indeed your regular cycle..I was fooled a few times, thinking that she was arriving but it would turn out to be some more spotting..I hope that is not the case for you and that you will be reporting CD1 soon!
Have a good week too

prayforamiracle responded:
Kristin and Britt,-Sending lots of ovulation vibes your way!

Perry-Sending you tons of good luck this cycle! I hope this is the one. In regards to the shot, the HCG shot usually causes ovulation 12-36 hours later. So I would probably count two weeks from maybe cycle day 12 or 13, depending on what time you took the shot.

Michelle-Hoping af arrived and you can get started again.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

teacherbeck responded:
Why does it take me til Friday to chime in on the Monday update? .
CD 27 TWW. I got a pos O test Sunday. Had some slight camping on Monday morning. So I guess I am 4 or 5 DPO.
(((((hugs)))) and baby dust ladies

Ani- I replied on your other thread ((((hugs)))) to you
Michelle- Hoping AF is in full force and you can begin counting a new cycle!
Sending O vibes to Pray, Vybe, Kristin, & Brittanie
Perry147- Joining you in the TWW FX
Mel- yaaaaay for a great appt!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Michelle. I'm 29. I've been married to my best friend, Matt, for 9 years. Four years ago we decided it was time to expand our happy...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.