Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wanted to share..(might be) TRIGGS
vybe77 posted:
Hi ladies, I hope you all are having a beautiful day..I wanted to drop in to share with you the results of my opk testing so far..
So today is CD14..I started testing early (CD8) to be sure I would not miss anything..this is my first cycle trying after my m/c in March..
So up until yesterday there was not much to report..yesterday I tested in the am, as I always do, when I get home from work..I find it works out perfect for me to be at work while I start watching my liquid intake and stop using the restroom for those 2 hrs prior to testing..so the am opk had a light test line..I tested in the pm and the line was slightly darker..
This morning, I tested as usual and my test line is pretty dark, still not a positive but I can tell that I will see the positive either later in the pm when I test again or by tomorrow for sure..I am so, so excited by this!!
I had been feeling activity in there yesterday and I had such a headache and I also spotted a little too so I guess those were my signs..
I hope this works out as easily as it did in January..fingers crossed..
Wish me luck
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

Ani05 responded:
Good Luck Vicky! I really hope you get your BFP this month,that would be great news.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012.Praying for a sticky baby.

MelBrody responded:
Yea! Positive OPK's are so awesome to see! I will keeping my fingers & toes crossed!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

vybe77 replied to MelBrody's response:
Thanks Mel and Ani..unfortunately tonight's opk was lighter in color than this morning's so I'm def. not there yet..DF and I DTD today anyhow but I think it might take a few more days before I get my positive..I've told DF to think BD this week lol!!
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had a miscarriage in 2007. I was four months along. It was a very devastating time for me and my boyfriend to go through. We got through it, we just...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful