Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
2ww is making me crazy!
britt200408 posted:
Wow, this cycle has been a roller coaster of emotion. I started off excited to finally be trying again, then after a few days I was convinced I had missed when I O'd and I was just preparing myself to not be pregnant. Then yesterday I had some noticeable cramping (so of course I'm thinking...implantation??) and last night I got up to pee 3 times, and I didn't have anything to eat or drink 2hrs before bed (the only reason I remember that is b/c I didn't feel so well after the glass of milk I had right after I put DS to bed at 9). So of course now today I'm taking every little twinge or every little sign, like the frequent urinating last night, and just going nuts with it in my mind, convincing myself I must be pregnant. At the same time, I'm trying to tell myself it was probably just a random thing and trying not to get my hopes up. I'm barely into the 2ww (11 days left) and I'm already going nuts.

I'm sure everyone on here has had cycles like this, but I just needed to vent to someone who wouldn't think I'm completely crazy!
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

michelle063007 responded:
Brittanie
I know I feel like this every cycle...so no I dont think youre crazy I always convince myself that everything means something. Good luck! I hope this is your month!
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

MelBrody responded:
Britt - I know what you mean the 2WW was always hard for me to! My last one I BFN's right up until 9 dpo and then I got really sick so I kinda stopped wondering until I decided to use my last cheapy test one morning lol. Good Luck!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello I'm Jennifer (23). I live just outside of Texas, with my DH (27) of 5 years. We have started out TTC journey October 2010. We found out Sept...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.