Skip to content
Apologizes and out of sorts
prayforamiracle posted:
I want to apologize for my absence again. I haven't responded to Monday Updates this week. What is wrong with me? Certainly you all have been on my mind, I think of you often. I want to wish all that are waiting to ovulate, super big ovulation vibes. To those in the tww, big good luck vibes. To those waiting to try-Time flying vibes.

I've been down again. May is a bittersweet time for me. I ovulated, conceived and saw my BFP in the month of May. It is has been five years, since then. I'm writing this in tears, I'm just so sad. Five years, how can that be? I should be happy this month, because that May was amazing to me. I should leave the tears for July. Still......
It hasn't help that my doggie has not been well. I find his potential health problem, very difficult. I got him not long after I miscarried and got him to help me with my grief. I know it may not sound good, and I'm certainly not saying that an animal can take place of a child. But you all, I had to have something to call my own. I had to have something to hold, and love and to cuddle. Thinking about loosing him, just makes me re-live the miscarriage all over again. I can't go there again, its way too hard. So please forgive me for my absence, and my negativity.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

MelBrody responded:
Oh pray, I am sorry you are feeling so out of sorts right now. I wish there was something I could say or do that would make you feel better. But we all know as only we can that these feelings can't really be soothed. Only felt and overcome from moment to moment. I completely understand about your dog, I am terribly sorry he is sick. I am a true animal lover myself and in fact prefer my furry family to some people lol. So while they are not human I certainly believe them to be part of my family and absolutely necessary to my well being. I hope life lifts you soon, you deserve it.
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

bethann88 responded:
lurking....

Pray, sending you some big, big hugs. I'm sorry you're going through a hard time. However the way you're feeling is understandable. I hope your furry friend will be ok. It's hard to watch a beloved pet go through an illness. I think of you often and keep hoping your prayers will soon be answered. (((HUGS)))
Beth Ann(30), DH(32). TTC since 1/09. Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks). Dx'd w/ endo 12/10. 1 failed IUI 4/11. Surprise BFP 7/22/11

ani05 responded:
Lurking....
I am so sorry that you are not feeling well,totally understandable.I am sorry about your doggie too,I got a dog last year a few months after my m/c so I understand how you feel.Actually he has been helping me a lot this last week,there is moments that I can't stop crying and my wonderful dog comes to check on me and puts his head in my lap.I really hope that your dog gets better.I wish you the best and hopefully you get better soon.
I'll be lurking sometimes to check on you ladies.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(5).BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

prayforamiracle replied to ani05's response:
Thanks ladies, I really do appreciate it. I wish that all my posts wouldn't be so down and you all have been continually trying to pull me up. It means so much, I know you all have your own heartache as well. I don't think it helped that it was Mother's Day this weekend.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

vybe77 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Pray- I am sending you a mental hug right now can you feel it? I hope it helped and I do wish that I could give you one in person.. sometimes what really helps when one feels down is just the closeness and attentiveness of another..we are here to listen and respond as always and we wouldn't have it any other way..
I'm sorry about you dog being sick, I know that is never fun..I hope he/she will get better quickly..
I am also sorry that mother's day is/was so hard for you and on you too..I wish nothing more than to have you get the best of news so that next year may be different..
((hugs))
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

teacherbeck responded:
Pray I am sending (((hugs))). May can be a hard month for anyone with a loss, but then to compound it with the timing of your angel bfp- you don't need to apologize for feeling down.
I am sorry to hear your dog isn't well My cat, Clark, was such a source of comfort to me and I still love him so much. They are totally dependent on us for attention, food, grooming, etc... in so many ways they are like children. They need us!
I see you said potential health problem, so I am praying for better diagnosis for him than what you fear.
big ((((hugs)))) pray.
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 years old. I have a five yearold and almost two year old. Had several miscarriages in past . Last one was sept of 2010 at twelve weeks pregnan...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.