Skip to content
Goodbye
An_240344 posted:
Well, since nothing seems to work, I have come to the conclusion that I am apparently not meant to have a child of my own.

It is the hardest thing that I have ever had to accept, but realize that I must do so, in order to move forward, and start living again.

Being a mother was truly the only thing I have ever wanted. So, now I must find something else to do with my life.

Good luck to all!!!!

And Farewell

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm very sorry you are going through such a difficult time. Your second paragraph, really hit home with me. I too may be having to make the same decision before long and it scares me to death. I hope that some way, some how, you will find yourself a mother one day. Sending many hugs.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 29 and have been married for 10 years. Last year my husband and I became preggo for the first time. As a teenager my doctors told me I would m...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.