Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Goodbye
An_240344 posted:
Well, since nothing seems to work, I have come to the conclusion that I am apparently not meant to have a child of my own.

It is the hardest thing that I have ever had to accept, but realize that I must do so, in order to move forward, and start living again.

Being a mother was truly the only thing I have ever wanted. So, now I must find something else to do with my life.

Good luck to all!!!!

And Farewell

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm very sorry you are going through such a difficult time. Your second paragraph, really hit home with me. I too may be having to make the same decision before long and it scares me to death. I hope that some way, some how, you will find yourself a mother one day. Sending many hugs.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm opinionated. I am strong. I tell it how I see it. Like me, hate me, whatever. I am who I am. If you can't handle it, don't bother talk...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful