Skip to content
TRIGGS(new pg labs)
teacherbeck posted:
Not much info yet:
My doctor called and said the bloodtest was "barely pregnant" but that with my LMP/late ovulation the results made sense. I am still waiting for my pro number, which is the one I REALLY want to know.

I go back in tomorrow for a 2nd draw. I will keep updating this thread over the next few days for those of you who want to know, but I won't start a new thread about it so I don't clog the board with new pg TRIGGERS.
((hugs)) and baby dust, ladies!!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

vybe77 responded:
Sending you doubling beta vibes..fingers crossed and I hope all goes well..KUP
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

prayforamiracle responded:
I know you would have liked for them to give you your numbers. Hopefully, with today's lab you will know and numbers will look good. I know you are worried about the pro number. Sending lots of good beta and pro number vibes and hugs.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

teacherbeck replied to prayforamiracle's response:
  • *UPDATE**
    First, thanks ladies. Your support means a lot!

Next, my doctor called this morning (as I was leaving for my 2nd draw) and said my pro from Monday was 6. SIX!! She said she would like for me to start progesterone. I took it with Juliet. This time she said I should take it 2x a day. Discouraging b/c I felt pretty icky taking it one time a day, and this time I have Juliet to care for. But I will do whatever I need to do for my bean!!
    Most people do not understand all these numbers and what they mean and its so hard to explain it without sounding like an OCD beta nutcase!! I am so so so thankful we have a place to come and get all this out so it doesn't just stay inside and stress us out!
    I still feel good about this pregnancy. But I know what it feels like to be blindsided so a part of me is bracing in case I get bad news tomorrow (did labs this morning and it takes 24 hours to get it back). My doctr said I can start pro now or wait til I get the betas back but I think I will get it tonight and take it once a day til I get my pro number from today (confusing, I will get HCG results tomorrow but likely will not get pro results til Friday).

•  
    vybe77 replied to teacherbeck's response:
    I hope that all the results you'll get this week will help to soothe the nerves and show you that your bean is doing well..KUP
    Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

teacherbeck replied to vybe77's response:
    Thanks Vybe **UPDATE 5/17- I have been a nervous wreck all day, but the doctor just called and said my hcg went from 55 to 155. Thank the Lord, it is doubling! I finally feel excited and feel like I JUST got my bfp.
    (((hugs))) ladies. So thankful. So so thankful.

britt200408 replied to teacherbeck's response:
    That is awesome!! So happy for you!
    Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

prayforamiracle replied to teacherbeck's response:
    So thankful for the doubling betas!! I'm hoping and praying they continue to double. Will you be doing anymore betas/prog tests?
    Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

MelBrody replied to teacherbeck's response:
    YEAAA! So happy for you!
    Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
    BFP! April 2012!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
    Becky so happy that your little bean is sticking so far. hugs and best wishes
    Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

teacherbeck responded:
    Thanks everyone
    Pray- No more labs, thank goodness. She said she'll see me June 11th for an 8ish week ultrasound & exam (but she also said if I get nervous I can call her earlier, but if possible she'd like me to wait til 8 wks so we'll be sure to see the baby).

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello I'm Jennifer (23). I live just outside of Texas, with my DH (27) of 5 years. We have started out TTC journey October 2010. We found out Sept...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
    I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.