Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Random rough day
michelle063007 posted:
Hi everyone,
I jsut had a bit of a rough day today and needed to get it off my chest. We took a school field trip to the zoo today and I cant even tell you how many families were there that had a preschooler walking, a toddler toddling, one in the stroller and one on the way. How does that even happen?? Do these people not take a break?! Ugh! I thought that I was just being hypersensitive, but even a coworker joked that one of the zoo exibits was the labor and delivery wing! I also found out that another coworker is pregnant now too. Its everywhere...slapping me in the face!!! Ugh!
Thanks for listening
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

vybe77 responded:
I'm sorry you had a rough day yesterday Michelle ((hugs)) I too felt like the world was getting pregnant after I m/c this last time.. and there is/was at least 20-30 people in my direct entourage that got pregnant in the following weeks and months..some have given birth since then some are still pregnant..some new ones get pregnant and I am still sitting here waiting now for what seems like the longest eternity..it seems to me that it was never this difficult when I had my other 3 babies who are alive and well..
Why is it taking so long this time? Sigh..
Sorry I jacked your post there..but yeah I understand EXACTLY what you're feeling..seems irony isn't just an unwelcomed intruder in my life..
I hope today is going better for you..keep your head up
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

michelle063007 replied to vybe77's response:
Vybe, you didnt jack my post at all...i like to know that others feel the same way and that I'm not crazy
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

prayforamiracle responded:
Sorry for your rough day. I know exactly how you feel. I feel like sometimes, I can't even go shopping for seeing all the pregnant ladies. Target is notorious for it. Pregnant women=Target. LOL (At least that is my experience)
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

britt200408 responded:
We went to the zoo on Mother's Day and I tell ya, it was like a pregnant lady parade. It does seem like pregnancy is EVERYWHERE...and it just makes it harder when you know the people and you don't feel like they are as deserving as you are. I hate thinking that and I hate being that judgmental, but you just can't help it sometimes. It's hard when something you tried for was taken from you, then a close friend or family member accidentally gets pregnant and seems more annoyed than happy about it. Ugh!
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 and my husband is 40. We started TTC in January 2010. I found out in March that I had polyps in my uterus and had them removed. I was elated w...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.