Skip to content
Monday Updates-May 21
prayforamiracle posted:
Hi to all! Hope you had a great weekend. I hope you have updates that are more exciting than mine.

My update: Waiting to ovulate-Cycle Day #37.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

britt200408 responded:
Hi Pray, I hope your weekend was great! We basically stayed at home in our pjs...we did manage to go on a 7 mile bike ride on Saturday, but other than that the only thing I did out of the house was grocery shopping. haha

My update: CD#7, just waiting to ovulate. It's a boring week for me.
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

teacherbeck responded:
~~~O~~~ vibes, ladies!!
I started my progesterone Wednesday night and did 1x day thru Saturday and then started with 2x/day yesterday. So far it does make me tired but no other side effects. Hoping it stays that way! My d/a is June 11th.

I didn't go anywhere this weekend, either. Had a wicked cold (crazy runny nose, sore throat, sneezing, etc) that kept me on the couch most of the weekend. DH took over everything yesterday and ordered me to the couch for the day. I have a hard time resting & not doing anything, but every time I went to get up he'd say "WAIT, what do you need?" and he'd get it for me. I felt so awful that I thought maybe it was strep but I'm feeling MUCH better today.
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

michelle063007 responded:
Happy Monday

My update is pretty boring as well...but I'm glad to have a cycle date. Day 12 for me. Tonight we will probably start bd every other night for about the next 10 days or so to hopefully catch the egg at some point. I am trying to use this fertility friend app for my phone but so far i'm just confused. We had a busy weekend putting up a fence in the yard. I'm beat but glad to have it--now the dog can run free! Oh, also, went to a support group at a hospital in Cleveland last Thurs. and it was wonderful. I love you all here and plan to continue posting, but meeting people in person was awesome. If anyone else is in the cleveland OH area I would definitely recommend it. Everyone was so nice and supportive! I feel like I get the most heling from talking.

Pray--sending you lots of O vibes. Sorry its taking so long to O...day 37 ugh!

Brittanie--sending you O vibes as well! Your bike ride sounds fun!

Becky--glad the progesterone is just making you tired. Hope it stays that way for you. Good for your husband taking care of you! With this last pregnancy my DH wanted me to rest as much as possible and it was nice but I do remember going stir-crazy sitting around. Cant wait to hear about your doctor's appt.
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

britt200408 replied to michelle063007's response:
Michelle - I'm in Cleveland! We just moved here in October, actually. I'm glad you found the support group helpful. I'm also glad you have a cycle day.

Becky: Glad you're feeling better and the shots aren't giving you too much of a hassle. DH and DS had a horrible cold last month. DH never misses work, but he missed one day then worked from home the next 3 days. I'm not sure how, but I completely lucked out and didn't get sick at all, which is good because I was running around taking care of my sick boys. It seems like there's some nasty stuff going around.

It seems like everyone needs O vibes this week!
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

vybe77 replied to britt200408's response:
Hi everyone!!
Tuesday update for me..somehow I completely missed that we were Monday yesterday lol..
Michelle- I am happy that you have a cycle day also and I am glad that the support group was so helpful and that it gave you so much back..I completely understand needing that in person feedback from someone..I love all you ladies but I also have my in person outlet..it's essential I think..
GL this cycle

Becky- I'm sorry about the cold but am very happy to see that you are so well taken care of..I'm happy that you are feeling better now..KUP when you see the OB next time

Britt- I wouldn't call a 7 mile bike ride doing nothing!! But laying around in one's p.j's is pretty fun too..GL this cycle

Pray- O vibes and GL I am sending to you

O vibes to all my ladies this cycle and healthy, sticky, growing vibes to Becky for her bean..
My update: CD2 today..all weekend long I waited for her and thought that maybe I would get surprised and she wouldn't show after all..I tested on Sunday thinking it would def. be positive (going by all the crampiness I was feeling) but it was a BFN..she finaly showed yesterday..first day back to work after a long weekend...BLAH!
But at least now I can move forward to another cycle and another try..and that's a def. YAY!! ;P
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

MelBrody responded:
Pray - Sending you lots of O-vibes! I dont know how you get through those long cycles! Praying this will be your month.

Britt - 7 mile bike ride is great! Bike riding burns a lot of calories! O-vibes to you!

Teacher - lol, I wish my huasband waited on me more.. he's pretty good but one of those typically mean who pretend not to see things like dirty dishes lol. Glad you are feeling better today! I had a cold in the beginning to that really stuck with me for 2 weeks! Glad the progesterone is better and you are not feeling to many side effects.

Britt - I found the Fertilty friend was much easier to use online than my phone. Because you can see the chart and everything much easier. Fingers crossed for you this month!

Vybe - I am so sorry aunt flo showed!! But am glad you have a good timeline and can start trying again!

My update - 10 weeks & 2 days, No bleeding or cramping so far. Next OB appointment is a little past 13 weeks so I am anxiously awaiting it. I wont go into to much detail here.

I hope you all have a great week & sending lots of lucky vibes to all!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

Mercerswife replied to MelBrody's response:
Pray- That seems like a really long time to wait for O? Is that the norm for you? Sending O vibes your way!! ~{}~
Brit-Sending O vibes your way! ~{}~
Becky- Glad you're feeling better and the hubby is really helping out. Sending baby vibes your way!
Michelle- I'm happy to see you're body is finally working things out. Support groups are great to have, it's nice to have people behind you keeping you motivated to push forward. I also have used those apps before and now only rely on it to store my information, as I don't trust its accuracy. So I rely more on my OPK's and progesterone level tests than a guestimation based on my past history. I'm not sure if you're having any accuracy issues with it. Anyhow, sending you lots of O vibes.
Vybe- It's good to see you're still trying and remaining positive!! Sending lots of O vibes your way!! ~{}~
Mel-It's GREAT to see everything is going well for you!! I know the anxiety and impatience that you are feeling and will keep you in my prayers. I'm sure everything is going to work out just right this time! Keep us posted!!
My update: CD18. BFP OPK on CD11, the day DH returned from training, so I'm hoping we nailed it... Still another 10 days before I can test, sigh. Anxiety is creeping in thinking about a BFP in fear of a 3rd m/c. Have had 5 friends in the last month get preggo without even trying, so that's been hard to deal with. I'm so ready for this long Memorial Day weekend, going to get away and relax some. Hope all you ladies have a good week as well as a safe and fabulous Memorial Weekend! Anyone have anything fun planned? ~{{}}~
Lacey 24,DH 25 TTC 1st- 2 m/c 07/08-11/11, Round 5 Clomid (1st on 100mg) DH SA Good, HSG 2/15

michelle063007 responded:
Britt--I figured you were in the area since you talked about Cedar Point...I'm actually from Akron but the group in Mayfield Heights was the ONLY thing I could find. I loved it though. If you are interested they meet the third thursday every month at Hillcrest Hospital. There is more info on the hilcrest hospital website. The group is called Love Lives On.

Vybe--sorry AF showed. Those last few days before she comes are torture...should I test? yes? no? maybe I will...ugh! Its the worst! Good luck with the new cycle.

Mel--Congrats on 10 weeks!! Hope everything goes great for you!

Lacey--I'm glad DH made it home right at the right time. That is wonderful news. GL this month!
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

prayforamiracle replied to michelle063007's response:
Lacey-Sending lots of good luck vibes for this cycle your way!
In answer to your question, unless medicated I do go this long. In fact, I have went much longer. The longest was 11 months.

Britt & Michelle-Sending super ovulation vibes your way!

Vybe-So sorry she showed. Sending hugs.

Becky & Mel-I think of you two often and miss your presence here. Thanks for still coming back to support us.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

i lost my baby in april at twelve weeks; it was a missed miscarriage-they gave me cytotec. i had severe pain about 10 hours after the cytotec and afte...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.