Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

I need some support
    MrsTang posted:
    I am on CD 29, 13dpo. AF was due today, and my temps are up. I've been POASing since 9DPO (yeah, I know it's early...thought I could have been one of those freakishly early people like on 2ww.com) and I POAS'd this morning, ALL are BFN's. But my temps are up, and AF is not here. In fact, at 12dpo last cycle, I had light spotting - When I checked CM/CP, I got pinkish creamy CM, so I knew it was coming. This cycle, no spotting or pinkish CM at all, and no spotting or AF today.

So I'm at a loss, but I need some support. Some really unfriendly lady on another board I belong to (not WebMD) said she thought my chart was anovulatory, since my temps were all over the place before FF gave me crosshairs - And I did have a few discarded temps, because there was a viral illness that went through my house, and we all had fevers, so I threw out my fever days. Since she said that, I "un-discarded" my discarded temps, and FF did not move the crosshairs. Also, I had ewcm, and HSO CP, and O pain, so I am sure I O'd. Yet, I can't stop thinking about what she said and it's making me crazy.

Here's the link to my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsTang

Tell me what you think, and thanks in advance.
    Erinn 27, DH (John) 28, DD (Gia) born 3/6/08: emergency induction at 33 weeks/severe preeclampsia. Losses in 5/06 and 6/09...Currently TTC2. Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsTang

prayforamiracle responded:
    Your chart looks ovulatory to me. To me there isn't any doubt. I'm not sure what has transpired since you started this post, but hoping that things are still looking promising for you. Sending lots of good luck vibes!
    Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

MrsTang responded:
    This cycle is eerily reminiscent of my past TTC days before my DD... I am a day late, temps were sky high yesterday, BFN/no spotting/no AF. Today, (14dpo) my temp plummeted, but still above the coverline (but that doesn't matter - last month when AF started, my temp was above the coverline too) and I tested this AM: BFN. No spotting. No AF.

This is getting really frustrating.
    Erinn 27, DH (John) 28, DD (Gia) born 3/6/08: emergency induction at 33 weeks/severe preeclampsia. Losses in 5/06 and 6/09...Currently TTC2. Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsTang

hgreenwood7058 replied to MrsTang's response:
    it def does look like you O'd. I hope you get some answers soon
    Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
    I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    14 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.