Skip to content
Monday Updates-May 28
prayforamiracle posted:
Happy Memorial Day!!!

My update: Waiting to ovulate-Cycle Day # 44
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

ksay6306 responded:
Happy Memorial Day to everyone!

My update: Waiting to ovulate- CD #5. I think I am going to give temping another shot this cycle. Sorry I haven't been around. I just have a lot going on and have been doing a lot of thinking. DH and I will be setting up an appointment with someone at the adoption agency to get that process started here in the next few weeks. Otherwise...I'm just trying to accept the fact that I may never get pregnant again...

Pray: Sending you tons of O vibes!!! Do you have a plan for what you will be doing next?
Kristin (28) DH (31) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 3 year old lab 2 MC (10/31/09 at 10 weeks, 7/23/10 at 5 weeks). PCOS, slight MFIF. IUI 1 6/11-BFN IUI 2 cancelled. Best chance is IVF

michelle063007 responded:
Happy Memorial Day Everyone.

Pray--I'm so sorry you are still waiting to O..sending you tons of O vibes!!

Kristin--Hope the meeting with the adoption agency brings you good news. KUP. DH and I are also considering adoption. DH said he would contact a friend of his who adopted so we could talk with her about the process and what to expect. I think he has contacted her but we have not set up a time to meet yet. I dont want to give up on TTC yet but I do want to get the adoption process started soon just in case. I hope everything works out for you guys! I've heard a lot of stories about people who get pregnant after adopting

My update: CD 19 I think I was feeling O pains yesterday. I have also been feeling my cervix and it felt kinda weird yesterday. I had felt soft before and this was different. Maybe it was open? We have been BD every other night since last Monday. Last night was a BD night. We went to a local winery with some friends and I had a few drinks. I planned to only have one but we were there a while. I'm hoping that doesnt mess anything up--I would be really mad at myself But tons of people get pregnant from drunk sex right haha

Good luck to everyone!
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

britt200408 responded:
Pray: Ugh how frustrating...I hope you ovulate soon!

Kristin: I have always wanted to adopt in the future. DH has an aunt who was adopted and she went on to adopt her child. It can be a great thing! I hope you guys get good news and that you can find peace with the situation.

Michelle: Good luck!!

My update: CD14, should ovulate in the next few days. I'm still not tracking with anything...I guess I just want to let it happen naturally and not feel forced. I can't do 'scheduled' BD because it just totally kills the mood for me and I end up frustrated. haha
We have BD a few times in the last few days and will keep it up this week, especially if DH keeps being so helpful around the house and just generally awesome. Hopefully this is a good cycle!
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

MrsTang replied to britt200408's response:
I'm in where I call "The Magical Place"
CD30, 14dpo. AF due yesterday, no spotting, no AF, temp dip this morning after temp way high yesterday, and consistent BFN's.

...Like I said - Magical.

Erinn 27, DH (John) 28, DD (Gia) born 3/6/08: emergency induction at 33 weeks/severe preeclampsia. Losses in 5/06 and 6/09...Currently TTC2. Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsTang

teacherbeck responded:
Pray- I know this has to be so frustrating for you. (((hugs))) I really really hope you have an O update for next week!!

Kristen- Still hoping for good news for you, too! I am so glad you are looking into adoption, I think it is wonderful and something I am very interested in, also.

Michelle- Good luck, and YES I believe you are right!

Brittanie- Good for you! I always try to not schedule but I am not very good at that Hope this is your month!

Erinn- (((hugs)))

Me- (TRIGGS??) Everything seems to be going well, have been more sick the last few days and just waiting for that 8wk appt on June 11th.... seeems to far away. We told a few people close to us and my mom accidentally put it in a reply on FB on her WALL (sheesh!). I called her and she removed it. I just still feel very private about it, very protective, and NOT ready to share it. I haven't even got to see the baby bean yet! I know you ladies all understand this!
I know many posters hang out here until end of first tri. I hope that's OK... I just feel more connected to TTC until I know everything really is OK. And I love you ladies! (((hugs!!)))
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

MelBrody responded:
Hello ladies!

Pray - Sending you lots of O-vibes! I hope you are going good this month!

Kasy - O vibes to you to! And I think adoption is wonderful! I hope the process goes smooth for you if thats the route you decide to take.

Michelle - You are right lots of people get preggo from drunk sex!! I think that is because your body is so relaxed so its more cohesive to the process. Fingers crossed!

Britt - Yes the forced BD is really hard, I couldnt stop myself from doing it because I wanted to make sure there were some swimmers in there no matter what and I am not always in a sexy mood lol. However, I am 99% sure I got pregnant from a non scheduled sexy sunday afternoon lol. So more power to you!

Mrs Tang - I am so sorry you are feeling fusrated! Praying aunt flo will stay away and this will be your month!

Teacherbeck - I totally understand about keeping private, I told very select few until I had my first OB appointment, then I told the family. Then about 9 weeks I broke down and told most people lol. Glad things are going well!!

My update - (triggs) I am 11weeks & 2 days today. So close to being out of the danger zone!! Cant wait! My next OB appointment is next thursday, if everything goes well on the sonogram I will feel so much better and feel like everything is going to be ok! I may even start buying things! lol. Thanks for all your support everyone! I will probably keep from updating myself after the 1st trimester is up but I will still lurk and talk with all you ladies!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

perry147 responded:
Pray- Hope you O soon!!!

Kristin- Hope you O and get the answers you want. I would like to adopt but everyboby I talk to says I'm most likely too old and wouldn't be a good canidate.

Michelle- Hope the drinks helped. My parents always told me that was how I was conceived, a little wine and an anniversary celebration.

Brittanie- Hope your winging it works out for you.

Erin- Good Luck hopefully AF went on vacation.

Becky and MelBrody- Glad to hear everything is going great for you too.

Good Luck ladies!!! Keep the faith.

My update- Sorry I haven't been around for awhile but I've had a lot of thinking to do. My RE did give me the option of one more chance with the drugs my next cycle. He is going to give me a second drug to take with the follistan shots so hopefully it works. He's only doing this because my FSH levels were still good, but he did say if it doesn't work then my chances of getting pregnant again are about the same as if I don't have any drug cycles. I am SO nervous that I have only one more chance because I had to ask the RE if I had any other options. Keep in mind I had my 20 month old son sitting on my lap who happens to have blond hair and blue eyes and I said he's just to cute to not try again and my son smiled at the RE so I think that's why I'm getting one more shot parden the pun. He suggested my best shot was egg donation which is too pricey and the second best chance was to give a stonger drug cycle. So that's were I'm at currenlty on CD21 and waiting for AF to start because I know I'm definitly not pregnant this cycle because DH was away on business during my O days. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and trying to keep the faith. Please wish me luck.
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

prayforamiracle replied to perry147's response:
Kristin-Sending lots of ovulation vibes your way! I know you and me are holding on to that last little bit of hope. Good luck with the temping! I'm praying we still will have our little miracles.

Michelle & Britt-Hope ovulation happened and sending good luck vibes!

Erinn-Thinking of you.

Becky-(You might have really wish ovulation my way, my temp has been up for a few days. I'm pretty sure, but will feel more confident in a couple of days. Although, it doesn't matter because I wasn't expecting it and bding was not close enough) I'll be keeping you in my thoughts/prayers and praying for a great appt. I don't mind if you spend your whole pregnancy here. I missed you when you left with Juliet, so I'm not ready to see you go. Besides it may be my only chance to share a board with someone pregnant, because I can't seem to move to PAL.

Mel-Can not believe you are already eleven weeks!!! Where did the time go? I hope all goes well at your appt. Thanks for still checking in on us.

Perry-I'm so hoping this next shot is successful. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You are hope to me, that I might still have a small chance. Sending you lots of good luck vibes and hugs.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

Cori ( 24) Jeff ( 27) One happy little baby boy, Cole, born 5-27-09. m/c 2/10 finding out when to start trying again

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.