Skip to content
Was m.i.a. but here I am!
vybe77 posted:
Hello ladies, I am so sorry for being away so long. Last week was my week off of work and so I decided to really unplug for the week. I spent some time visiting relatives I hadn't seen in a while and spent a lot of time with my DS. We had a great week together and I wasn't online very often other than checking FB once in awhile. I did sneak a peek at what I missed here before updating and I hope everyone's week went well and according to what they were hoping for.
My last Monday update wasn't much to report anyhow, I was only on CD8, coming off of my AF a day or so earlier and not much else. This last AF was a little rough, a lot of cramps and clots (sorry TMI). I would of thought to see this during my 1st cycle after m/c (which was last month's cycle and that one was cramp free and pretty decent) but instead I had it this cycle. Started testing with OPK's on CD10 and started BD on CD11 and every other night so far.
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

ani05 responded:
Glad that you had some time with DS and relatives but sorry that AF was so mean this time.Hopefully you'll ovulate soon and you'll get your BFP.Good Luck!
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

MelBrody responded:
Hey there! Its good to unplug sometimes but I am glad your back! Fingers crossed for you this month!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

perry147 responded:
Glad your back but once and a while you just need to take a break. Glad you had time with your DS and family. Sorry about AF hopefully she'll stay away for 9 months.
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

prayforamiracle responded:
I've been wondering where you have been. Glad to know all was okay. Hope this next cycle turns into good news for you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

Possible Trigs in story! DH (26) and I (24) have been TTC since May 09. We lost our first LO in January at 7wks. The only thing that pulled us throug...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.