Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates--06/04
ani05 posted:
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
I don't have a CD b/c AF hasn't showed up since my m/c but I did ovulate last week. Yesterday I had some light spotting which got me a bit worried.I don't think is AF b/c I just ovulated a few days ago plus I have no PMS symptoms yet.I am worried that might be from the m/c but I haven't had any spotting since it happend more than a month ago.I really don't know what to think.I'll see if the spotting will continue or stop today.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

britt200408 responded:
Ani, it's good to see you back! Hopefully you can get your cycle figured out and get another BFP before too long.

My update - CD21, in the 2ww. I don't know when I ovulated, but I BD on CD10, 13, and 15. Hopefully that was good enough. My due date is coming up on Friday, so I'm preparing for an emotional day. We are also leaving for vacation that morning. I'm hoping it will help make the day a little easier. I just keep thinking we should be planning and preparing for a baby this week, not a vacation. I'll be glad to get past it. AF is due a few days after I get back, so maybe I'll get some good news and she will stay away!
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

perry147 responded:
Ani glad you decided to keep trying, hopefully your stay will be short and sweet

Brittanie hope your timing was good. Try to enjoy your vacation and hopefully you'll have so much fun that you won't have a lot of time to think about your due date. I think it would help that your away and not around the house having reminders of what should of been. Where are you going on vacation? Some place fun or exotic I hope.

My update- I'm waiting for AF to start this thursday or friday so I can start my last cycle of shots. I'm hoping and praying that I get lucky. I'm also going to try accupuncture with the shots this cycle, if nothing else it will help me relax. It did help with me when ttc my son in 2010. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Good Luck ladies!!!!
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

britt200408 replied to perry147's response:
Good luck with the shots! We're headed to Virginia Beach. I have never been to the ocean so I'm excited. We don't have anything planned once we get there, other than just relaxing and DS wants to build sandcastles. I didn't want to just be sitting at home on my due date, so it worked out that DH has Friday off from work since he was on call last weekend. As soon as we found out he had that day off, I started looking for places to go for a long weekend! haha
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

prayforamiracle responded:
Ani-You may have a little wacky cycle this time due to the miscarriage. I'm hoping and praying for the best for you.

Britt-Can't believe you have never been to the beach. I hope you have a fantastic time. I think it will definitely help with your "anniversary" date. Heres to wishing for great news when you return.

Perry-I'm crossing everything I have for success this cycle. I know how much you have riding on this and I want it so bad for you. Sending tons of good luck!

My update: In the TWW- 7DPO. Yay for ovulation but really no signs, so bding was not great. The closest was two days before ovulation. For that to work you need super sperm and/or super ewcm, and we don't have either. So, no chance this cycle. Bummer.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

vybe77 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Ani- I am so happy to see you here again!! I hope that your will not have to wait too long before getting another BFP..it must have taken great courage to overcome how you were feeling after your last loss and I applaud you for finding your back through it. I agree with Pray in that your cycle could be off because of the m/c..for the 5-6 weeks after my last one I would spot off and on every week..so I understand the not knowing what it means and hoping that all is ok..I will keep my fingers crossed that it's just a little spotting and nothing else..GL this cycle!!
Britt- I'm happy that you will be going away and getting your mind off of the things they need to be taken off of...I did the same thing during my week off, just took things easy lol..I hope that you caught your eggie on her way down and that you will have good news to report soon!!
Perry- I hope that the shots and accupuncture will help things along for you this cycle..I will be keeping you in my prayers and will hope that you will have good news to report soon!
Pray- Yay for O indeed!! I hope that you are wrong and that your BD from two days prior will do the trick..keeping my fingers crossed for you Pray

My update: CD15 today..so much seems to be happening in my life at the same time..the first major thing is that it seems like I will be quitting my job soon and starting up an at home daycare business..my MIL just moved out and she is our babysitter but we know that she cannot provide the same service to us as when she lived here with us..she slept over last night (on the couch) and was not able to sleep a wink..I cannot willingly do this to her 5 nights a week..so I decided to start an add on a local daycare circuit and my add went public last night and I already got a response this morning!! I have an appt. with a mommy tomorrow morning..she has an 8 month old BB girl..so if all goes well I might be making a major job switch, and that scares me a lot! Of course, at first, I would be taking a pay cut but this still feels like it's the right direction to be going in..on top of that my sis calls me up today to tell me that my niece's daycare is closing it's doors in 3 weeks and that she will be w/o someone to watch her..seems like destiny to me doesn't it? I hope and pray that if I do this that it will be a success and that I will not find myself with egg on my face..
Second thing is today I tested as usual and got really surprised when my OPK turned almost (if not actually) positive. The results line is two colors..half is as dark as and the other half is lighter. DF and I BD anyhow since today was keeping up with our every other day routine..I am so hoping that I get lucky again..
Baby dust to all and GL!!
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

ani05 responded:
Britt:It's good that you are going on vacation,it will help you during a difficult time.Have fun!

Perry147:Good Luck with your shots this cycle.I hope you'll get your BFP.

Pray:Yay for ovulation,I know you only BD-ed once but you never know maybe you'll get great news this month.

Vicky:Good Luck with your daycare business,don't be scare you will do great.Hope this is your month and you'll get your BFP too.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 replied to ani05's response:
Brittanie- Enjoy the beach, hopefully you'll have wonderful weather and a great time with your family.

Pray- Congrats on ovulation! Don't give up hope so soon it only takes one good swimmer. I got pregnant once when we DTD a few days before my DH had to leave on a business trip and I only O'd a couple of days after he left, so you never know. Besides some experts say sperm can live up to 5 days.

Vybe77- Hope the daycare works out for you. Maybe you can take a leave of absence from your job for a few months to see if it will work out. You might not get paid but you might have a job to fall back on. Good Luck

Thanks ladies for all the positive thoughts.
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

MelBrody responded:
Good Morning ladies,

Ani - So glad to see you back! I read your other posts and am happy for you in deciding to try again. I hope your cycle regulates and you get back on track soon!

Britt - Yea the 2WW! I know its hard but at least you are 1/2 way through! I hope aunt flo stays away and you have a good time on your vacation. My due date from the miscarriage is this week to, even though I am pregnant I am still feeling the loss of what could have been. So my prayers are with you.

Perry - I am hoping aunt flo dosent even show up! But if she does then in a timley manner so you can get your shots done easily. Good Luck!

Pray - Alright you ovulated! That is great! I am sorry you dont feel like you have much of a shot but there is still a good chance! Miracles happen! I will be thinking of you!

Vybe - so good to hear from you again! And good news that your OPK is so close to positive! Sounds like you have a good schedual going with the BD's so fingeres crossed for your BFP this month! I admire that you are considering doing something from home. I am dreading going back to work after the baby is born and I am only 3 months lol! I truley hope it goes smoothly and works out for you!

My update (TRIGGS) - ok so I know I keep saying I am going to go to the PALS board for good but I just dont feel as much of a connection there. They are a nice group of ladies but I dont feel the support for one another there like this board. So I will keep trolling around here but reserve my pregnancy specific question to the other board in order to not upset anyone.
I am 12 weeks & 2 days today. Almost done with the first trimester. I have an OB appointment on Thursday where we are gonna try and listen to the heartbeat on the doppler. Fingers crossed cause if we cant I will be a nervous wreck! Epesically since my symptoms have been mild overall and I am always second guessing if I am actually preggo at all lol.

Well have a good week ladies, fingers crossed for all!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

michelle063007 responded:
Ani--glad you are back! Good luck this month!

Brittanie--sounds like you BD at the right time. Good Luck! I took the day off work from my 1st due date and ended up with a BFP that day--so I was preparing for it to be emotional and it ended up happy (though I m/c again so I dont know that it really was happy) Anyway, point is take time for yourself and try to get through it as best as possible

Perry--I hope you get your BFP soon. Acupuncture sounds interesting. I havent tried that.

Pray--yay for Oing but sorry about no good BDing...you never know. It just takes one!

Vybe--sounds like you O'd possibly--so good luck! We doe the every other night thing too. Its boring but its gotten the job done 3 times so far.

My update: CD 27. I think i feel signs, but its probably just my imagination. I've had some heartburn (which I noticed with all 3 BFP's) my boobs seem to be heavier, I sometimes feel a little nauseated in the morning. But nothing has been definite--like I said I think i might be imagining it. Plus I have been eating everything in sight which is a sure sign of AF Keeping my fingers crossed but I'd be surprised.
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

michelle063007 replied to michelle063007's response:
Oh, I almost forgot...

Vybe--also congrats on the new career path. Hope everything works out for you!

And Mel...sorry didnt mean to leave you out. You are welcome here as long as you want. I'll be thinking of you on Thursday for your appt. Best of luck!
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

blueeyebaby replied to MelBrody's response:
I am just lurking here but MelBrody, if your dr cant hear the heartbeat on the doppler, tel them you are a bit nervous and maybe they can do a quick u/s just for heartbeat. My dr did that for us around the 11 week mark since she couldn't get it on doppler.

Good luck and Baby Dust to all you ladies. I have been where you are at and I pray you find the light at the end of your journeys as we did!!

MelBrody replied to blueeyebaby's response:
Thanks blue Thats a good idea, I was thinking of it and hoped that the doctor wouldnt ming doing it to calm my nerves. Nervous preggo people dont make good patients lol.
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am Ipsita (25). Married 4 yrs DH (30). Last year we conceived the first month we TTC in august 2010. But the pregnancy ended unexpectedly after 5...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.