Skip to content
2ww and wanted to know what you ladies think..
vybe77 posted:
Hi ladies, I wanted to drop in to see what you gals thought about this:
1st, let me recap my week so far..
Monday (CD15) I got as close to a positive as I could get on an OPK..
I had one of those half positives..to this day you can still tell it was the same color as the control line but some of it's width has faded..all other OPK's for that day were negatives..
Tuesday (CD16), Wednesday (CD17) All OPK's were negatives..
Today (CD18) Had O spotting about 2 hrs ago..
Researched online to find out if O spotting occurs prior during or after O.. there seems to be an array of opinions but nothing really concrete..from what I could gather it seems to happen during or slightly after but given the fact that it has to come down to reach t.p. or undies it can appear 1-3 days after it actually happens..
So basing myself on all this it seems that I O either on CD16 or 17..is that right ladies?
DF and I DTD on days 11, 13, 15, 17 and will again tomorrow.. Unfortunately today is not an option..does it seem like I have an ok chance??
Also (and this is totally off the subject)..the family I met with this week has hired me to start work for them on June 25th..keeping my fingers crossed that it all pans out but it truly seems as though I will be starting my daycare!!
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

vybe77 responded:
Forgot to add that today's OPK was a negative and much fainter than yesterday's..

ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
It does look like you ovulated on CD 16-17 and I was thinking that sometimes BD-ing causes a little spotting,usually that same day or the day after.My Dr. was telling me about that b/c I was worried that I was spotting a bit.Maybe that's what's going on with you too.It looks like you BD-ed plenty,the last time that I got pregnant we only BD-ed 3 times and it worked.Good Luck to you!
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

prayforamiracle responded:
Looks like you covered the bases. Wishing you lots of luck this cycle!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

vybe77 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Thx ladies

We ended up not DTD yesterday (CD19) since we went through a little bit of a stressful day and we were just not in it last night.. and also since it was at the tail end of the TTC week we figured we had already given it a good shot this week..today's OPK (CD20) is totally negative.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from almost 6 years(in june). We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I ...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.