Skip to content
Monday updates June 11th
vybe77 posted:
Another Monday, another update, hope the weekend was good to all..
I'm a little disappointed today because so far only one family has hired me to start my at home daycare, no other calls or inquiries have come in
Worse than that this family has yet to contact me again to bring me back the signed contract and other paperwork..which means if nothing moves along this week, I will have to push back the opening date of the daycare or give up the idea all together..
My update: CD22 today, in my 2ww and wondering if we caught my eggie on her way down this time..DF and I got in some good BD time this cycle (I hope!!) If you haven't read my post entitled (2ww and wanted to know what you ladies think) here's a short recap..
-Positive OPK on CD15 (last Monday) (Note: my positive was one of those half positives, where vertically half your results line is as dark as the control line and the other half isn't..all other OPK's prior to and after this day were negatives)
-O spotting on CD18 (Thursday)
-DTD on days 11, 13, 15 & 17..I wanted us to keep doing the every other day routine but things came up this weekend so we didn't get any other BD in..I hope that the times we did were good enough..
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

ani05 responded:
Vicky,I am sure your daycare business will be great just give it a bit of time.Hopefully you'll get some great news this month.

My update:Nothing to update really,no CD yet.I didn't have a great weekend,I went shopping and I saw so many pregnant women.I went to target and there were pregnant women everywhere,I usually try to avoid the baby and maternity aisles but it didn't help this time.I try to be positive but it's impossible sometimes.I have to go in on thursday for my lab work and I can't wait,I hope I'll get some answers but in the same time there is a couple of diseases in that list that I hope I don't have b/c they are very serious and very difficult to treat.Why does everything has to be so complicated?
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 responded:
Vybe77- Like Ani said give the daycare thing some more time, just keep spreading the word. Hope this cycle is lucky for you.

Ani- Hope you get the answers you need and what you want to hear, just remember you already have one child so the chances of the more serious diseases I would think would be low.

My update- CD2 and I go to the RE tomorrow for an u/s before I start the shots and to see if I can start the shots. I hope all will work out. On a side note if I'm following the same routine as I did the last time then I would find out if this cycle was successful on the 4th of July, so I'm taking that as a positive sign. What better way to find out that your last try was a success by having fireworks going off everywhere on the same day!!!!!

Have a great day everybody!
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

prayforamiracle responded:
Vybe-Sending you lots of luck for this cycle! Hang in there on your new daycare, the word will get out and hopefully you will be on your way.

Ani-Hoping for all good news on your blood work. I'm sorry this weekend was hard. You know how I feel about Target and pregnant women. Target is to pregnant women as a bug zapper is to bugs. LOL

Perry-Keeping you in my prayers for success with this cycle.

My update: Cycle Day # 1-I will be spending the week with af.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

britt200408 responded:
Vybe - Good luck with the cycle and with daycare. Give it some time for word to get out and pretty soon I'm sure you will have a full house!

Ani - I really hope you can get some answers and it brings you some peace. Sorry you had a rough weekend. Seems like there are pregnant women everywhere!

Perry - Best of luck at the RE. Getting some good news on the 4th of July would be perfect!

Pray - Sorry af decided to show, hopefully she's kind to you and you can have another good cycle this time around.

My update - CD28, just waiting for AF on wed/thurs. I have tested twice already because I like to torture myself I guess. Of course both BFN. I'm not very hopeful this cycle so we'll see. I can't help feeling bummed and defeated and I'm just trying to prepare for af this week.

In other news, we had a great time at the beach and it made my due date so much easier to deal with. Watching ds go crazy and just the pure joy in his face was awesome. I can't wait to go back when we can stay longer.
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

MelBrody responded:
Hey ladies!

Vybe - You will get more clients!! I will keep the faith for you and my fingers crossed. 2WW again, how exciting when you know you got a good chance! hoping you get your BFP this month!

Ani - I hope your appointment sheds some light on everything. Life is ridiculously difficult but I know you are strong and will push through it. We have to be.

Perry - I hope you get to start your shots & it works out this month!

Pray - I am so sorry she showed. I hope she leaves quickly and you have a better/shorter cycle next month.

Britt - I had 3 negative tests before my BFP. I hope it was just to soon and aunt flo stays away!

My update - I am 13 weeks & 2 days today. Went to the doctor last Thursday and they found the heartbeat easy with the doppler. I had to opt out of the genetic screening sono because we just cant afford it right now. So it will be another 6 weeks at least before I get another look. I will be a nerous wreck lol!

Wishing you all lots of love, hugs and good luck this week.
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

teacherbeck responded:
Vybe- (((hugs))) good luck on the home daycare! I hope that family comes thru or that you get other clients soon. Hang in there!! And sounds like you covered all your BD bases!! baby dust!!
Ani- (((hugs))) I am so sorry. I remember that feeling, it is scary and sad, and you hate it but it is what it is, and so few people understand it I hope you get your answers and that they are treatable. (((HUGS)))
Pray- I am so sorry AF showed on you again. I know this is wearing on you. I wish there was something I could do... I AM praying for you... I so want this to happen for you!!
Britt- Good luck in the end of your TWW!

Mel- So glad to see continued good updates!!

My Update- I had my 8 wk u/s yesterday and I was a nervous wreck. And its the same room I was in when we found out we'd lost ^Jackson^ so every time I walk in there I just feel like its a life & death situation, and my sanity hangs in the balance! We got to see the lil bean and the heart just beating away at 165bpm. I am so so thankful! For me, the total relief doesn't come until around wk 16-20 when we get a good u/s and I can see for sure that this baby is healthy and I will not have heartache all over again. But I have every reason to believe that everything will go well, so I am getting quite excited. My doctor said she can see me in 4 wks or 2 wks and I was like haha, like I could wait FOUR weeks! So I go back in 2 for a hb check and will prob keep that up til mid 2nd tri.
((((hugs)))) and baby dust ladies!!!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

ani05 responded:
perry147:Hopefully your appointment went well so you can start the shots and get awesome news for the 4th of July.

Pray:Sorry AF showed up,hopefully you are feeling a little better today.

Britt:Hopefully AF stays away and you get some great news.

Mel and Becky:I am glad everything is going well for you ladies.H&H 9 months.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

prayforamiracle replied to britt200408's response:
Britt-Hoping you have tested too early and your not out yet. Keeping my fingers crossed. So glad you had a great time at the beach.

Mel-Still can't believe you are in the second trim now! So happy for you.

Becky-So happy and relieved that everything looked good yesterday! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

perry147 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Pray- Sorry AF showed up but it does mean you can try again! Hope this is your month.

Britt- Glad to hear you had fun at the beach, hopefully Pray is right and you tested too soon.

Mel- Wow, time flies glad to hear everything is going good.

Becky- Happy to hear everything went ell yesterday.

Mini update- u/s went well showed about 15-20 follies and am suppose to start the meds today but the ins company is giving me a hard time. They want me to get it thru there mail order but they can't get it to me in time so now I have to wait and try to get an override so I can get the meds at the local specialty meds place. If it doesn't go thru then the nurse said I could start Thursday but she said it's really better to start today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's just aggravating the Dr office closes at 2 the specialty pharmacy closes at 4:30 and the pharmacy company is open til 7pm and the pharmacy company is dragging their feet. I want/need answers sooner rather than later. I wish I did meditation. Thanks for letting me vent!!
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

vybe77 replied to perry147's response:
Perry- Isn't it annoying when the only thing that stands between you and those meds is the work ethics of one company (ins.).. as a PP mentioned recently it is appalling to see how most people nowadays just do their job and are so desensitized from it all.. it's like you feel like giving them a good shaking..I hope things went smoothly for you and that you got the meds on time to start them yesterday..GL this cycle and KUP
Becky- So happy that your first u/s brought you good news and helped to allay your fears a little..I know the feeling of never really feeling safe once one has had a loss..I hope you continue to get good results! KUP
Mel- Yay for the first trimester being over and double yay for all the good news you got so far..as I mentioned on FB, I heard the BB's heartbeat and that was such a sweet sound (even though it was not for me it left me feeling teary).. here's to continued good results and KUP
Britt- So happy that you had a good time at the beach and I am also hoping that you tested too early..it has been three days since your last entry so I am hoping that you have gotten good news since then..KUP when you can and GL
Pray- Every month we are always wishing you the same and I truly hope that your time will come soon Pray, you deserve some amazing news and I will continue praying for you to receive yours..GL
Ani- I'm sorry that your weekend wasn't good and that the sight of pregnant women still affects you so..I hope that with some more time you will be able to move on from these feelings, but I can honestly say that they sometimes linger with me still...everytime I hear of another friend announcing her pregnancy I still feel a pang..last week a FB friend announced that she is due in Dec. the last time she was pregnant (in 2008) I was pregnant at the same time as her.. my son was born in Oct. of '08 and hers was born in Jan. of '09..it just hit me like a ton of bricks to see her where I want to be so badly..do we ever get over this? I hope that you will find peace with where you are at now and I also hope that your cycle will soon return so you may try again..GL
Another small update: CD25 today and since the beginning of the week I have had the worst heartburn, literally everyday! I am someone who will get heartburn if I go to bed too quickly after snacking or when I eat something with tomatoes or garlic, but I haven't had any of that this week.. since my last pregnancy I have been faithful to my little brown Zantac pills..but this week, nothing is alleviating it..
Also I am having a little trouble going to the bathroom (you ladies all know what I mean)..I am usually a very regular person so it is out of sorts for me to be this way...
I am not enjoying these issues at all!

britt200408 responded:
No news yet. I tested with fmu this morning and still bfn but it was just a cheap $1 test. I'm still holding out a tiny bit of hope but I am prepared for af today. I am not sure why but this cycle was very emotional for me. I have cried twice thinking about not being pregnant this time and will probably cry again when af shows. I think it is just a combination of my due date, my niece being born, and finding out yesterday that dh's cousin is 14wks preg with her second. I'm just impatient lately which probably sounds crazy because I have only been ttc off and on for 6 months. I just wish I had an answer so I could move on and start focusing on the next cycle. In the meantime I am just trying to count my blessings and stay positive!

Good luck to everyone else wherever you are in your cycles. Baby dust, o vibes, etc!

vybe77 replied to britt200408's response:
Britt- I'm sorry that things are not going the way you would like them to this cycle..((hugs)) for how you're feeling and boy do I know just how you feel! When I posted my small update yesterday I was starting to think that I had a pretty good chance this month.
With the heartburn and bathroom problems I thought those were my early pregnancy signs this time..then all day yesterday those signs disappeared and it seems my CM is looking like pre-AF CM so
Thought I would be ok if it didn't happen this month but who are we kidding..I was so hoping this was it..

britt200408 replied to vybe77's response:
AF decided to be a day and a half late but she showed. Ugh what a witch.

Well, on to next month I suppose. I think I'm going to get some opk this time. I'm getting impatient with my wing it method.

ani05 replied to britt200408's response:
Oh Britt so sorry AF showed up! I know you'll get your BFP soon so hang in there.(((HUGS))).

Spotlight: Member Stories

Cassy (26) DH (30) DD is 19 months old. TTC #2 since March 09. very early m/c 3/4/2010.

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.