Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates -June 18th
Ani05 posted:
Hopefully everyone had a great weekend!

My update:Still no AF yet but hopefully she will show up soon b/c i've had some cramping and quite a bit of spotting that makes me think it's the beginning of AF.Last week I went in for my blood work and I should hear from them by the end of this week.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 responded:
Hi all..hope everyone had a good weekend..

Ani- Fingers crossed that your cycle shows up soon so that you may resume TTC..
My update: CD1 today..started spotting on Saturday evening and this continued on until Sunday, at which point it became a little more spotting, Sunday night (while at work) it slowed down and became brownish, I thought maybe it would stop (like last Feb.) and that maybe I still had a chance but this morning, as I was coming home from work, the cramps started and so did AF
Maybe next time..
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

Northern_Girl replied to vybe77's response:
Well...AF is 10-12 days late. I have had a couple BFPs, and an OB appointment in 3 1/2 weeks. Hoping this one sticks
BFP November 10, 2011. M/C December 19, 2011. BFP 6/8/12. Hoping for everything to be perfect.

perry147 responded:
Ani- Hopefully AF will show up quickly so you can start TTC again

Vybe- Sorry AF showed up was hoping that this was your month.

Northern_girl Congratulations, hope this one sticks!!

My update- CD9. Had an u/s today and I had 4 good follies (last time I only had one good one and one OK one) YA!!! Go back tomorrow for another u/s to check my estrogen levels, they went from 172 to 497 but the RE wanted me to do another night of shots to try to bring my numbers up to at least 600 then I should be doing the HCG shot tomorrow. Last week started out aggravating because of the ins co. They gave me my meds but didn't give me the needles to inject the meds. They told me I had to have a separate prescription for the needles but they gave me the needles for the other meds. ???? When I talked to the nurse the next morning she just told me to come in and she would give me the needles. Thank goodness I at least got the one needle from the other med because my meds only came at 7pm and the RE office was already closed. Dumb ? but how was I suppose to take the meds without the needles? The operator from the ins co couldn't answer that. I hope this week is a very calm and quiet one.

Have a great week ladies!!!!
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

Ani05 responded:
Vicky: So sorry AF showed up.(((HUGS)))

Northern_girl: Congrats and lots of sticky vibes.KUP

perry147:Great news about the follies.I really hope you'll get your BFP followed by H&H 9 months.
Crazy about the needles though,I've given up trying to understand insurance companies.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

britt200408 responded:
My update: CD5, AF has come and gone and she was nice to me, other than making me extremely moody. I usually don't get that way and DH even said something this morning. haha He asked if it was just AF or if he really was making me mad lately. Poor DH. I am going to order some opk from amazon today and try that this cycle.

Ani: I usually don't wish AF on anyone, but in your case I hope she comes soon so you can start trying again.

Vybe: Here's to both of us having some good news next time. I hate AF! Sorry the days before were so tricky. ((hugs))

Northern: Congrats! I hope the next 3 weeks go quickly and you have a great appointment. KUP

Perry: That's so exciting! Good luck this time around!! I also hope you have a quiet week with no insurance mess!
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

Northern_Girl replied to britt200408's response:
Thank you, everyone! Fingers crossed!

What is KUP????

I'm not totally up on all the acronyms.
BFP November 10, 2011. M/C December 19, 2011. BFP 6/8/12. Hoping for everything to be perfect.

TeacherBeck responded:
(((hugs))) and *.*.*.*.baby dust *.*.*.*. to all of you ladies!!

Northern girl- KUP stands for Keep Us Posted

TRIGGS- Everything seems to be going well. I have a HB check next wednesday. I have had one minor worry that I am trying not to magnify into a major worry.
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

Northern_Girl replied to TeacherBeck's response:
Thank you Becky

Prayforamiracle responded:
Sorry, I'm so late. Hope a Friday update is okay. Waiting to ovulate-Cycle Day # 12.

Ani-I hope that af can begin so you can have a fresh start. Seems like we spend a lot of our time waiting. Waiting on ovulation, waiting on test results, doctors, etc.

Vicky-I'm very sorry af showed. Sending hugs.

Northern Girl-Congratulations! Sending lots of good luck vibes for a successful pregnancy.

Perry-I hope your week has been filled with nothing but good news! Praying for great big follicles for you!

Brittanie-Sending you good luck vibes for this cycle and hoping the opks does the trick!

Becky-I'm praying all is well with you. You have me worried.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Michelle063007 responded:
Friday update for me as well Sorry I haven't been around in a while. These past few weeks have been so busy i feel like I have not stopped moving. We are having a BBQ tomorrow so we have been preparing the house, our back porch step broke so we had to get that fixed, painted the bathroom, making 100 cake pops for a friend's son's graduation party, the cable/internet went out had to deal with that...etc etc etc. It seems like it never ends. We also went to dinner with a friend of DH who adopted their daughter and learned about the process from them, then went to an info session at an adoption agency. It was informative but she spent the first hour talking about foster care and only 2 of the couples there were interested in foster care and the rest of us were interested in infant adoption. Then she went an hour over! It was frustrating and the process is very expensive--we thought there was a significant tax credit, but it sounds like there might not be so this might not be as much of an option for us as we thought.

Anyway, my update is CD #12 waiting to O. Started every other night BDing last night. Fingers crossed for this month. Oh, and we have an apt. with an RE next wednesday morning. Hoping they have some ideas for us Oh, and also started taking vitamin D. The doctor said she would test my levels becasue there was a chance that had something to do with the m/c's then the nurse called to say my levels were low and they were calling in a perscription, but that it wouldn't have anything to do with my m/c's. Has anyone heard of low vitamin D contributing to m/c?

Ani- hope AF shows up soon so you can get started again I hope you get some answers from your bloodwork. I know the feeling of just wanting to know!

Vybe-sorry about AF. Good luck this cycle!

Northern Girl--congrats and good luck!! Oh, and KUP means keep us posted, I think...

Perry--yay about the follicles! Good luck! Sorry about the mix up with the needles though. That sucks. Insurance companies stink! They have no sympathy for what people are going through emotionally...we are just paperwork to them.

Britt--I'm glad AF was nice to you. Hope the OPKs are helpful!

Becky--congrats and hope your apt. next week goes well!

Pray--same cycle day! haha. Sending you lots of O vibes. hope it happens soon for you!
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

TeacherBeck responded:
Pray- no, don't worry!! I am not worried, for the most part. I had a teeny, teeny, teeny, TEENY spot of red last Friday (so 8 days ago). I do mean teeny tiny. Everything else seems fine. I still feel sick & tired.
I will just feel relieved when I see/hear that HB again!! Only a few days to go, my appt is on Wednesday.
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm opinionated. I am strong. I tell it how I see it. Like me, hate me, whatever. I am who I am. If you can't handle it, don't bother talk...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful