Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates-June 25
prayforamiracle posted:
It's Monday. My least favorite day of the week. Hope you all had a great weekend.

My update: Waiting to ovulate-Cycle Day #15
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

ksay6306 responded:
My update: CD ? Not really sure where I am at in my cycle. I am pretty sure I am in the 2ww but who knows. I actually and starting to believe that my body has stopped ovulating... So I haven't been around much...just don't feel like I belong that much any more. I do lurk and check in on all you wonderful ladies all the time though.

Pray: Sending you tons and tons of O vibes! I keep coming here hoping to see great news from you!!!
Kristin (28) DH (31) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 3 year old lab 2 MC (10/31/09 at 10 weeks, 7/23/10 at 5 weeks). PCOS, slight MFIF. IUI 1 6/11-BFN IUI 2 cancelled. Best chance is IVF

ani05 responded:
Hope you all had a good weekend.
My update
CD# 6,finally now we can start trying again.I got a phone call from my Dr.'s office on friday and they told me that the Factor v Leiden test was negative.They didn't have the results of the other tests for some reason ,the nurse said that they will call me as soon as they get them.

Pray:Hopefully you ovulate earlier this cycle.

Kristin: Good to see you here.We missed you.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

britt200408 responded:
My update: CD11, just waiting to ovulate. I should get my opk in the mail today so as soon as I get them I am going to start testing. Hopefully this is my month and I can get a good positive opk this week/weekend. Next month will be 1 year since I had my IUD taken out. I thought for sure I would have a baby or at least be pregnant by now. I'm getting very impatient!

Pray: Hoping you ovulate again this cycle!

Kristin: Sorry you're feeling discouraged Hopefully you can get things figured out. As long as you are still ttc, you definitely belong here!

Ani: So glad you can start trying again. I hope it helps you to be able to look forward to the future.
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

perry147 responded:
Pray- hope you O sooner rather than later

Kristin- try to stay positive, I know that's sometimes easier said than done but keep the faith.

Ani- happy that your trying again, hopefully it will happen quickly this time.

Brittanie- good luck

My update- CD#16,according to the calender today should be implantation day. I'm in my 2WW and not sure what to think. The RE said to take the hcg shot on CD#10 (last tuesday) and to DTD on wed,thurs and fri then take a preg test 2wks later if AF doesn't show. Any thoughts or opinions on my situation?....2wks after hcg only puts me at CD24 and my regular cycle is 28 days, last time I did this I tested positive on CD24 but AF came on CD29, told my numbers were not going up enough. Would the hpt still be accurate testing on day 24. Also I used CB digital ovulation tester, because I had some test strips left over, but I was curious because the nurse said after the hcg shot I will O within 12 to 36 hours but I tested wed morning got a and on fri and sat and got a but that's more than 2 days.

Hope you all have a great week!!!! baby dust to all.
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

michelle063007 responded:
Hi All,
Pray--sending you O vibes...hope its soon for you!

Kristin--maybe with less pressure your body will O and you'll get your BFP ?? I dunno, think positive thoughts and keep your head up! I hope some good things happen for you soon

Ani--yay for a cycle day! Sorry the bloodwork has not given you any answers yet. That is what frustrates me the most. I hope you get an answer!

Britt--I know how you feel...I'm getting impatient as well. It seems that every event brings the feelings of I thought I'd have a baby by...(christmas, this summer etc.) or at least be pregnant.

We had our annual summer BBQ over the weekend. Last year at this time I was pregnant (actually today is the date of my D&C ugh...just remembered that) and we were planning to tell everyone at the BBQ last year but I m/c just before it. I thought for sure I'd have a baby by this year. It totally sucks. Plus, each year there are more and more babies and kids attending. It seems like everyone else is multiplying but me

CD # 15 for me. I think I noticed EWCM on Sat. and maybe O pains today. Fingers crossed. BD Sat night and DH said "that was the one." haha

**Something that lifted my spirits a bit over the weekend--I was reading trivia about I love Lucy and found out that Lucille Ball m/c 3 times before having her 2 children (1st baby when she was 41 I believe). And that was back in 1952 before there were a lot of fertility treatments and everything. Things like that make me feel a little bit more normal--celebrities seem to live charmed lives. It helps to know that they are real people too with problems. Sorry for rambling on today...just having a lot of feelings. Thanks for listening. Have a great week!
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

MelBrody responded:
(lurking)

Pray - Many, many, many O - vibes to you! We have sent so many o-vibes your computer screen might drop an egg! lol, hope all is well with you.

Ksay - I know its so hard, but you definatley still belong no matter what we are here for you.

Ani - So glad you can continue on your journey!

Britt - O-vibes to you to! Good luck with your OPK'S!

Perry - Sorry I dont know much about medicated cycles but I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Michelle - Haha, I hope you husband developed phyic powers! lol. Good luck!

Me - (TRIGGS) - Chugging right along at 15weeks. Had some mild cramping yesterday that scared me a bit but I know it can be perfectly normal. Have a doctor appointment next Thursday.

Good luck ladies! I am rooting for you!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

vybe77 replied to MelBrody's response:
Hello ladies, here's hoping everyone had a good weekend..

Mel- So happy that all is going well and I wouldn't worry about the cramping because it really can be a normal thing..and since you have the appt. coming up you won't have to wonder too long..KUP

Michelle- ((hugs)) so sorry that you are feeling this way..
I understand what you are going through though..we too have been "at this" since 2010 and it seems like fate is trying to tell me something..I'm hoping that what hubby said was right on the money and that you have good news to report soon!! Baby dust..

Perry- This is so exciting!! I am sending you tons of baby dust and hoping that you will be greeted with positive news soon! I too am not too familiar with medicated cycles but I would say to test when you feel ready to test..I do also think that CD24 is early to be testing but since you have had a positive that early on before then if you feel comfortable, go ahead and POAS..whatever feels best to you is how I would go about it just don't forget to KUP!!

Britt- As I mentioned already, I too understand the feeling of impatience about conceiving again..we decided to give it a go back in 2010 and we've have 2 losses since and many failed cycles..it gets tiring but at the same time there really is no other way about it..we want another child so bad and hope that we will be blessed again someday..
I hope the same for you..GL this cycle

Ani- YAY for the return of your cycle and also for the negative test results so far..I know that the results are semi sweet since it's always good to know there is nothing wrong but at the same time it leaves one wondering why the losses..I hope you will get answers or that you will at least find a good Dr. that will follow you closely the next time you conceive..baby dust Ani and I do hope you have good news for us soon!

Kristin- I was wondering where you had been and please don't ever think that you don't belong here..the title of this thread does not hold any matter to who comes in to write down how they are feeling and I know I speak for all the ladies here when I say that we enjoy reading each other's updates, through the good and the bad, and we miss it when one of the girls goes missing for awhile..you are and always will be welcome here remember that

Pray- O vibes for you and I truly hope that this cycle brings around some good things for you..

My update: CD8, waiting to O but w/ a twist..since my home daycare is now under way DF and I came to an important decision, which was very difficult to make..we've decided to stop actively TTC..our main reasons being the cash crunch we will be living through until our finances stabilize from my loss of income due to this daycare..then there is the families that have hired me, if I was to conceive soon, I would be leaving them by the end of the year and my maternity leave is a year long one..the province I live in pays maternity leave from week 25 of pregnancy until BB is about 8 months old so they would def. find new daycares and I would be left to restart all the hard work I've been putting in this in the last few weeks..I guess the timing of the two just don't coincide right now and although it sucks, it is for the best for right now..if we happen to conceive naturally, we will be overjoyed and will have to deal with all it will entail but for now we are withdrawing from the TTC race we've been on for two years now..
Now with all that being said, I will still be keeping track of my cycles and we will not be preventing anything from happening so we will see what happens..
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

hopefulk77 responded:
Dropping off some encouragement and baby dust to all you ladies!

* BABY DUST! *

K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012

michelle063007 replied to vybe77's response:
Vybe--can I just first say that I am completely jealous of the maternity leave where you live! Wow! It is nothing like that here. I have saved up about 9 weeks of personal time and will continue to save more, but that is all we get--whatever personal time we have and with FMLA we legally can take up to 12 weeks but they dont have to pay us. Also, sorry to hear that you re stopping TTC but it makes sense for what you are planning. Good for you and god luck in this endeavor!

Mel--congrats! You've made it through the tough part. Best Wishes!
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Meg. My Husband and I have been together for 12 years. We have two daughters, 10 & 7. We lost our 3rd pregnancy in 2007, following 2...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.