Skip to content
Update
ani05 posted:
A nurse from my Dr.'s office called and told me that all the tests came back normal.So,I still don't have an answer,that sucks.I asked her if there is going to be any more tests and she said that the Dr.told her no more tests but I should call them as soon as I get a BFP.Easier said than done b/c it took 2 yrs the first time and about 1yr after that to get a BFP.Who knows how long it's going to take this time?
At least I am healthy,right? A nurse told me some time ago,well,you are very healthy,just your babies don't want to stay with you.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

teacherbeck responded:
Ani, I am sorry you did not get any answers, and what that nurse said to you is ridiculously insensitive! (((hugs))) I hope you do not have to wait so long for your BFP... every time can be different. I wish I had words to make this easier for you, I know you are discouraged being told to just try again, thats not easy to do when you haven't been given any answers. lots of ((((hugs))) being sent your way
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

prayforamiracle responded:
I know you would have liked to have an answer, but I'm glad they didn't find out anything bad. I know it may not seem like it, but this is really good news. I wish you could see someone else that would be more eager to help you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

ani05 responded:
Thanks Ladies! I was thinking about everything and really, even though all the tests came back normal in a way that is an answer b/c if I get pregnant again at least I don't have to wonder if I have any of those disorders.My Dr. told me that those were the only disorders that we can do something about,other ones are not treatable so there is nothing that we can do.That makes me feel a little bit better b/c I know that we did everything we could.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

michelle063007 responded:
Ani--I am so sorry you did not get an answer, but I am also glad you now know that you do not have any of those disorders that your doctor mentioned. Also, what that nurse said to you is horrible. I almost would wish a m/c on her so she would know how it truly feels! Some people just dont get it. Have you been to or considered talking with an RE? As I mentioned in my post before, I thought my regular doc had done all the necessary testing and the RE came up with a list of other tests to perform. I was kinda like why didnt they just do these already and he said "well, I dont know but we'll fraw blood for them here today." Also, have you considered genetic testing? I know you already have one baby so that would point to there not being an issue but my doctor said that there could be a genetic issue that only affects SOME of the sperm/egg cells and some are ok. Just something to think about, but it sounds like from your last post that you have somewhat made peace with it so that is good!
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 years old my husband is 28. I have had one succesful pregnancy. But, i also had 4 end up in a m/c. the first m/c was in feb of 2007, i was onl...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.