Skip to content
TRIGGS/ Dr Appt went well/ update
teacherbeck posted:
As I posted on Monday updates, I have been really nervous about this particular appt b/c of some very slight spotting (don't even know if it counts as spotting, but TMI there WAS red on the TP and I was freaked out).
So my doctor did a u/s instead of doppler since I am not quite 11 weeks and she didn't want to scare me by not being able to find the HB, so we saw the little baby on the screen and he/she is alive and well and I am very relieved and happy.
I have less than 2 weeks left on this progesterone. I am so thankful for it but will be so glad when that part is over. I will be so glad when we get past the halfway point when we lost ^Jackson^ and I see on the u/s that he/she is really ok in there and developing correctly.
Sorry this got long, thinking a lot about him right now... summer always does that to me. Hugs and baby dust to everyone!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

MelBrody responded:
Becky, I am so glad everything is ok! That must have been so scary! Glad your little bean is doing well.
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm so relieved that the baby is doing great and although you will feel way better after the halfway point, I'm sure seeing the baby now helped some. I'm glad you are almost finished with the progesterone. It is worth it, but I'm sure you will be happy to be past it. I hope now you will be able to relax and have a great weekend.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

michelle063007 responded:
I'm glad to hear that everything is going well...yay for being almost done with the progesterone and almost out of the first trimester too But I'm sure that getting past 20 weeks will be more reassurring for you. Best Wishes
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.