Skip to content
Monday Update - 7/2
britt200408 posted:
Holy cow it's July! I've been so focused on ttc and counting the days/weeks that I guess I didn't realize how fast summer is flying by. Maybe I'll take DS swimming today. haha

My update: CD18, in the 2ww. I used opk's for the first time this month and it was...interesting. I alllllmost got a positive Thursday a.m., but then missed my p.m. test and it was a very clear negative every test after that. So I'm hoping that I just missed my surge and we dtd enough. DS came up to me this morning, out of nowhere, and just said "Mama, I want a brother. We can name him Jakey because that's my name and I like it." haha It was cute but it made me a little sad because he should have a little brother or sister right now. So hopefully this is my month!

Good luck, o vibes and baby dust to all you ladies. Any fun plans for the 4th? I think we are going to a cookout at DH's boss's house. His coworkers are all really cool and laid back so it should be a fun time.
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

babyj1017 responded:
It's crazy how quickly time seems to be moving lately! I feel like I need to start school shopping already!

Brittanie - I'm crossing my fingers for you!!

My update: I had another blood draw this past Friday checking betas/hcg... they are FINALLY below 5. Hooray! I still haven't been given the clear to actively TTC, that probably won't come until August. And I tell ya, actively preventing pregnancy right now when all I want is to be pregnant is wearing on me.

And on a side note, I took my two kids to the dentist this morning (no cavities for either one!), when I was scheduling their next appointments, I got totally blindsided... my EDD was 1/13/13, their next appointment is 1/3/13... I was thinking... I should be hugely pregnant by then . I've done really well not dwelling on the "that should be me" and the "why me". But I can't seem to get it off my mind today.
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), Angel Baby (m/c-6/2012)

michelle063007 responded:
Brittanie--Good luck this month...OPK's never seem to work for me, but it sounds like you somewhat knew when ovulation happened so fingers crossed!

Jenny--I'm glad your levels are low enough now and you can start the TTC adventure soon! Hope you get the go ahead soon.

My update--CD 22 for me. I guess I'm in the 2WW. We BD on CD 13, then I'm pretty sure I O on CD15 but we did not BD because we had an argument (haha). Then appt with RE was on CD 17 and he could see that I had already O'd. He wants us to not TTC until the results of the tests come back but like he said its too late this month. I'm nervous. I almost feel like I dont want to be pregnant this month incase the tests come back with bad news...but we did not know the RE would say that so we had been trying up until that appt. I despirately want to be pregnant, but kinda dont since he said that. I'm in a very confused place right now...ugh.

Good luck this month everyone and happy 4th of July. Enjoy time with family and friends!
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

prayforamiracle responded:
Brittanie-Sending you lots of good luck vibes for this cycle!!!

Jenny-I'm glad that your levels are finally getting to where they need to be. You would never imagine how much dates, pictures, scenes, all kinds of reminders of things once you have lost a baby.

Michelle-My cycle day buddy! I hope that the best thing for you this cycle happens, whatever it may be.

My update: Waiting to ovulate-Cycle Day # 22
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

vybe77 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Hello ladies, I hope the weekend was good to all
We here in Canada celebrated our (fourth) on July 1st (Canada Day) and it was awesome..we had a long weekend and it was very relaxing and the fireworks were great!! Had a good weekend with family..
Pray- O vibes sent your way and I am hoping you will have something great to report soon!
Michelle- I hope that whatever is "in the cards" for you guys happens and that it all turns out great!! Fingers crossed for you that this may be your month

Jenny- Yay for low betas and here's hoping that you will get the go ahead soon to return to TTC!
Britt- I hope you got lucky this month and that the opk's worked...opk's were always a hit or miss for me too..the very first month I used them I got a clear positive and we ended up conceiving (which I thought made the opk's extremely amazing) and then we m/c and since then every month I've tried them I've gotten those "almost positives" or even like last month I got a half positive..so I guess they work only so so..
I had always wanted to temp but my sleeping schedule was off because of the night shifts..now I am back on a regular schedule but we are not actively trying anymore..fingers crossed for you Britt!!
My update: I'm not even sure which CD I am today since I really don't keep track anymore..there hasn't been too much BD either since we want to be careful not to conceive as my daycare is under way..
In all honesty I would like nothing better than to be taking advantage of my fertile week (this week) but it would be terribly irresponsible toward the parents that have hired me so we are leaving it up to chance..how many times has it been said that once you stop trying is when it happens?
So GL to me on that and baby dust to all my ladies this cycle!
Have a great week
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

prayforamiracle replied to vybe77's response:
Vybe-Wishing you the best in your daycare business. I hope everything works out for you. I certainly understand you wanting to be loyal to your parents, but still hoping to become pregnant also. I'm sure you feel torn in both directions.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

britt200408 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Grr I typed out a response to each of you then accidentally hit cancel instead of submit and I'm on my phone so it takes forever to do it! It's the thought that counts right? lol good luck to all of you wherever you are in your cycle.

I had some spotting today and have never had mid cycle spotting before. It's 5-6 days after o so I'm telling myself maybe just maybe it's implantation bleeding. I know it is rare but maybe I'm lucky enough to have a super early sign of pregnancy. Oh how I hope it means something!!

MelBrody responded:
Britt - Good Luck! I hope your son gets his wish

Baby - Thats great your levels have gone down! Hope you get cleared to continue soon!

Michelle - I hope that 1 BD got through!

Pray - Sending you lots of O-vibes I hope you dont have to wait to long this month!

Vybe - I am glad you are doing your daycare and get to stay home but sorry your have to put your TTC on hold. I know it must be so hard to choose. Hope all is well with you.

Me (TRIGGS): I am doing alright, 16weeks 4 days today. Going back to the OB today as well.

Hope everyone had a happy 4th (or happy Canada day) and Good Luck to you all!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

teacherbeck responded:
Brittanie- Baby dust!! FX for you

Jenny- I'm glad your numbers have gotten back where they need to be and hope you get that green light asap. I am sorry the date hit you hard. I have times that like that, and it hurts. (((hugs)))

Michelle- (((hugs))) to you and I hope it turns out exactly right for this month, whatever that needs to be!

Pray- O vibes O vibes O vibes O vibes!!!

Vybe- You are right, everyone says that... maybe it will work for you Good luck, and I am glad your daycare is off to a good start!

Mel- Yay for continued good updates

Me (TRIGGS) I am 11.5 weeks and all seems well!! (If it seems like its been longer, its b/c my cycles are long, so its been 12.5 weeks since my LMP!)
I get to stop taking pro on saturday, then we have an appt (HB check) midweek next week. Stopping the pro makes me a bit nervous, but it was OK with Juliet and I will just focus on that!
****baby dust**** all around ladies!! I hope July is a month of BFPs!!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

prayforamiracle replied to britt200408's response:
Brittanie-Wishing you tons of good luck! I hope that it is implantation bleeding!!!

Mel & Becky-Thanks so much for all your support! I'm so happy you check in with us. Sending lots of hugs!

northern_girl replied to prayforamiracle's response:
TMI warning:

I have been having some lower abdominal cramping today.... I can't tell if this is pregnancy related, or bowel related. Does anyone have some suggestions????
BFP November 10, 2011. M/C December 19, 2011. BFP 6/8/12. Hoping for everything to be perfect.

britt200408 replied to northern_girl's response:
Depending on how severe your cramping is, maybe call your doctor? Or since it's the weekend, call the on-call nurse at your hospital or ER. You might try posting on one of the pregnancy boards to see if you can get a better answer for any pregnancy-related issues. I know mild cramping can be normal, especially in early pregnancy. That's all I got, wish I could be more help!

northern_girl replied to britt200408's response:
Thanks, that helps, Brittanie.

I can't quite tell because it seems to be bowel, but then I can't tell because the seat belt was pushing where my cramps were too.

I'll try one of the pregnancy boards first.
BFP November 10, 2011. M/C December 19, 2011. BFP 6/8/12. Hoping for everything to be perfect.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 years old my husband is 28. I have had one succesful pregnancy. But, i also had 4 end up in a m/c. the first m/c was in feb of 2007, i was onl...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.