Skip to content
Five Years Yesterday
prayforamiracle posted:
I thought about posting this earlier, but I didn't won't to ruin anyone's 4th of July. Five years ago, I miscarried. I can not believe it has been that long. It makes me sick. I remember I was in the process of miscarrying for what seemed like two weeks. Then on the 4th, I couldn't figure out why I was hurting so bad and felt so bad. When I passed the baby the next morning on the fifth, it made since why I was in such pain the day before. I don't mean to bring anyone down, I just needed to write this out. It is so depressing to think about it being five years ago, it doesn't seem possible.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

ani05 responded:
Oh Pray! I can't believe it has been 5 years.(((HUGS))).I think about you all the time and I am always hoping that one day we'll get some great news from you.Stay strong,like the strong woman that you are after all you have gone through.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

bethann88 responded:
Lurking...

Sending big (((HUGS))). I'm sorry this time of year brings saddness to you. I keep checking in and praying, hoping you'll soon get your miracle. You deserve it.
Beth Ann(30), DH(32). TTC since 1/09. Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks). Dx'd w/ endo 12/10. 1 failed IUI 4/11. Surprise BFP 7/22/11

britt200408 responded:
((hugs)) I don't even know what to say. There isn't really anything TO say, as we all know.

You are so strong. I think about it being 1 year this month since we started ttc and I can't even imagine another 4 years without good news. I guess we do what we have to do when we want something so badly. Try to keep hangin in there. I have family members and friends who struggle with fertility and I know it can be very draining. Just know we're all here for you and you never have to feel bad about posting when you're having a bad day. We can all relate in some way and it's important to have a place where you don't have to act happy when you're not!
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

teacherbeck responded:
(((hugs))) Pray. Please don't ever worry about bringing us down, we all know what its like to have anniversaries that tear you up inside... what bonds us together is we do understand and we WANT to hear when you are having a bad day so we can be there for you!
I think it can make it worse when anniversaries are intertwined with a holiday b/c everywhere you look its a constant reminder.
Gentle (((hugs))) for you and your sweet angel.
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Lots of hugs!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

MelBrody responded:
Pray, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you are feeling this week. I will be praying for you and hoping you find some joy in any form it may come.
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

prayforamiracle replied to MelBrody's response:
You are all so, so sweet to me. It has been depressing and it just feels like it happened yesterday, not five years. DH doesn't remember the actual dates when it happened and I decided not to remind him. I figured I could protect him from the hurt.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

michelle063007 responded:
Sending you lots of hugs Pray. We have "only" been at this for 2 years and that feels awful. I can not imagine how you are feeling...just know that we are here for you. Do something nice for yourself today. Treat yourself. I truly hope things look up for you soon.
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

vybe77 replied to michelle063007's response:
Pray- I am so sorry, I don't even know what the right words are right now but I will say that I've known for a while that you are a very strong woman and this also proves it..you have been "at it" for longer than most of us and you are still here every week encouraging all of US on and when one of us announced our BFP you have always been happy and enthusiastic for us..I am sending you big, gentle ((hugs))..please take some more comfort when I say that I absolutely echo Becky's thoughts when she says that we do want to hear about any and all things that you feel like writing about, after all that's what we come here for is it not?..just know Pray that I have always believed that good things do come to those who wait so yours is coming Hun, and when it comes I'm sure it will be tenfolds xoxo
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lacey, I'm 24. My hubby is 25 (military) and we've been married 4 & 1/2yrs and ttc for our 1st since 01/08. Went off b/c in and...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.