Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates-July 9
prayforamiracle posted:
I'm hoping none of you lost internet connection with the Malware issue.

My update: Waiting to ovulate-Cycle Day 29
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

britt200408 responded:
Thankfully we didn't have any computer issues.

Pray - I hope you ovulate sooner rather than later!

My update - CD25, AF expected on Saturday. I have been spotting since the 4th, so fingers crossed it's implantation bleeding. I have been reading anything I can find about it. At first I was discouraged because I read it usually happens around 9dpo and only lasts 1-2 days. Well mine was more like 4-5dpo and it has lasted 5 days now. But then I was reading an entire thread of first-hand experiences where women had weird spotting 3-4dpo and lasting more like 7 days, and still got a bfp. So now I'm back to being excited.

The biggest thing for me is that I have never ever had any kind of reproductive issues or irregular bleeding in the last 11 years, so I'm not sure what else it would be. There are no cramps (had light cramping the first day though) and it is only enough to need a liner, definitely not even close to regular af. I tell myself I'm a fool for getting my hopes up so much, but I'm pretty convinced this time around! I'm going to TRY to hold off a few more days before I start testing. I will keep you all updated.
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

michelle063007 responded:
I read about that malware thing in the paper and was a little worried...but no issues here (except my battery is about to die)

Pray: I hope you ovulate soon! Are you guys doing any more IUI's? Best of luck!

Britt: hope it is IB...I've never had it so I cant give any advice, but hopefully that is what it is and you get your BFP!

My update: Today is my birthday so I took the day off work--yay! but Aunt flo thought she was invited to the party so its CD# 1 for me. Thats OK though...that means I'll call the RE later today and schedule the HSG and sono...something. Hoping to get some answers!! I have not heard anything about the bloodwork they did which makes me think that they did not find anything...they said they would call if anything was bad. We'll see. I'll probably ask when I call today.

Good luck to all...have a great week!
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

ani05 responded:
Pray: I hope you ovulate soon,sending you tons of O vibes.

Brittanie: I really hope that you experiencing implantation bleeding and get your BFP.

Michelle: Happy Birthday! So sorry AF showed but hopefully you can get some answers.

My update: CD# 20.I am ovulating today according to the OPKs,we BDed yesterday.
We were considering to see a RE but we decided not to since now we have to pay we $ 1200 for the blood tests that I had done.Last week I didn't update b/c it was a horrible a week.We are going through a rough time emotionally and it's causing lots of fights.I do believe that the main reason is ttc,it has been hard on us but thank God we are good now and hopefully we don't have to go through that again. Thanks Ladies!
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 replied to ani05's response:
Hello ladies

Ani- I'm sorry that times are causing you and your DH to fight
That is never a fun thing to go through..TTC can be a blessing but also can bring some unexpected negative sides to it all, like the loss of spontaneity for BD..I'm glad that you were able to get past it and that you are in the running this month..GL and baby dust
Michelle- Happy BDay girl!! Hope you had a wonderful day and I hope that it brought you at least one special smile Bummer about AF showing up to celebrate w/ you but at least, as you say, you can move forward w/ the testing..as for the results, as they say, no news is good news..here's hoping you get some positive news in the near future
Britt- OMG this is so exciting!! I'm hoping that you are right and that it is IB..can't wait 'til the end of the week to find out, as I'm sure you can't either! Lol ;P GL Britt, I have all my fingers and toes crossed and here's some baby dust to help things along! KUP..
Pray- O vibes for you, I truly hope that it happens sooner than later and that you get lucky this cycle..GL Pray, baby dust xoxo
My update: CD23 now (since we're Tuesday) and I can honestly say we barely BD this cycle (partly out of having different schedules now, partly because of the stress of starting the at home daycare, partly to avoid conceiving because of the daycare)...
So during this cycle, since CD1 we have only BD twice (I know, how pathetic is that?) but hey there it is, it is what it is..
I am not convinced that I will not dable in TTC once in awhile, this cycle I OPK tested somewhere around CD's 15-18, used only two OPK's two days in a row..the first had a dark surge line going but was not a positive and the second was fainter..I knew that probably meant O was imminent so we abstained
Although it is what I want right now it is so not what I want right now? Does that make any sense ladies? Here's a little secret..while TTC I had made up my mind that if I had not yet conceived by July or August that I was going to give it an extra push these two months because a pregnancy resulting from these months would of yielded a spring baby and I don't have a spring birth yet..so it kinda bothers me a little..but then I top and I think of little Mariah, the 9 month old baby girl I have w/ me everyday now and she brings a smile to my face..
Indirectly, it's like I've already had my baby..
Sorry it got so long and rambly, but thanks for reading
Have a good week all xoxo
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

prayforamiracle replied to vybe77's response:
Thanks for the "O" vibes everyone!

Brittanie-Sending you tons of good luck this cycle!

Michelle-Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sorry af showed, but I know that it was what needed to happen in order to run some tests. Let us know the results. I'm supposed to have scheduled the HSG, but I'm just nervous about it.

Ani-Sending hugs to you guys right now. I understand we have things that come up on top of what we are already going through and it makes it very difficult.

Vybe-I'm sure even though it is hard, you are doing what is best for your business. Those parents are lucky you are so considerate of them.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

Possible Trigs in story! DH (26) and I (24) have been TTC since May 09. We lost our first LO in January at 7wks. The only thing that pulled us throug...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.