Skip to content
trying again and confused
An_246320 posted:
My husband and I began trying to get pregnant about 6 months ago. Last month we were thrilled we were pregnant but within a week I had what they called a chemical pregnancy. I know most of the women on this site were further along when they had thier miscarriage but it hurt so much. I was only 5 weeks but it felt awful. They said we could starting trying right away and we have. Now the waiting is killing me to see if AF comes this month or if we were lucky again. I am home for the summer as I am a teacher and although I try to keep busy it is really eating at me, Will we be lucky enough, will i do soemthing wrong to cause a loss again???. Suggestions on how not to think about it or deal with the hurt that i feel from the loss. My husband has taken the approach that if there was no heartbeat it wasn't really a baby yet (he struggles to deal with things like this) but that isn't helping me any and I am not sure how to talk to him about it or get my mind off the loss and the trying again. Can anyone help me.

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.