Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Frustrated
britt200408 posted:
Maybe TMI....I started spotting on the 4th and am still spotting. Some days slightly heavier than others. I thought for sure it was implantation bleeding, but AF is scheduled for today and I still got a BFN this morning. Ugh I hate this feeling of slowly losing hope. Not only that, but if I am not pregnant I still need to call my dr and ask about the spotting. This has never happened to me before. Grrr I just want my bfp and I want this damn spotting to stop.

Just needed to vent a little. We're heading to the Museum of Natural History today so that should take my mind off things for a while. DS is excited to see dinosaur bones. lol
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

ani05 responded:
Brittanie,I am hoping that AF stays away and I am so sorry you have been spotting for so long.You know sometimes cycles are so confusing,I have no idea why this is happening but it sucks.Sorry.(((HUGS))).
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Prayforamiracle responded:
I'm sorry for the BFN and all the spotting. Hopefully, the spotting is just a one cycle thing. Go ahead and check it out though, they may want to look at your progesterone level.

Hope you all had fun at the Museum.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful