Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Update 7/16/12
ksay6306 posted:
I can't believe we are half way through July already...where has the summer gone? I don't know about everyone else but here in PA it has been very hot and very dry.

My update: CD 11 I think. I haven't been tracking although I thought for sure I was pregnant last cycle. I am pretty sure that I was 4-5 days late but sure enough I wasn't. I see the RE later today but I doubt there will be anything new. I am mostly continuing to see him because of the PCOS and trying to keep that under control.

Hugs, prayers and nothing but happy vibes coming to all of you lovely ladies!
Kristin (28) DH (31) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 3 year old lab 2 MC (10/31/09 at 10 weeks, 7/23/10 at 5 weeks). PCOS, slight MFIF. IUI 1 6/11-BFN IUI 2 cancelled. Best chance is IVF
FirstPrevious12NextLast

britt200408 responded:
I can't believe we are halfway through July! NE Ohio has been very hot and very humid lately. It feels like walking into an oven when I step outside. But I know soon enough I will be complaining about the snow so I try to still get out and appreciate the heat when I can! lol

Kristin - Hoping your RE appt goes well. Keep hanging in there.

My update - CD31 waiting on af. I am so confused this cycle. I tested yesterday with fmu and got a bfn. I am saving my last test in case I end up being late but I'm not very hopeful at all.
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

ani05 responded:
Hi everyone! I can't wait for summer to be over,what's up with this heat?
Kristin: Good Luck this month,hopefully you ovulate soon and get your BFP.You are so young,I know something great will happen to you soon.(((HUGS)))

Britt:Hopefully AF stays away,I know that you tested but nothing is for sure.Keeping my fingers crossed.

My update: CD#27.I am in 2ww but I don't have any symptoms at all so I don't think it happened this month.I think I am ok with it though b/c I have been trying to shed a few lbs.For some reason during and a little after the last pregnancy I gained a few lbs,maybe it was the progesterone.Anyways,I have lost 10 lbs in 4 weeks and I want to lose 5 more in order to get to my normal weight of 115 lbs.So,I think I am not super upset that is not going to happen this month. Sorry if I rambled too much.
Have a great day ladies!
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Basteach3 responded:
Thoughts are with you today for your visit. Try to stay positive. Hugs!
B(33),DH(37),TTC for baby no.1 since 2/2012.BFP on 06/13/2012,M/C on 06/20/2012

Basteach3 replied to ani05's response:
NY is also hot and humid. Ani what does 2ww mean? I am still working on learning the abrivations for htis. Also Congratulations on losing all that weight!!! I bet you feel like a new person. Keep up the hard work I know it isn't easy.

ani05 replied to Basteach3's response:
Thanks B! 2ww=2 week wait and below there is a link that you can check out with all the abbreviations.Hopefully that helps b/c I had no idea at the beginning either.
http://forums.webmd.com/3/trying-to-conceive-after-loss-exchange/forum/5204/1#1
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 replied to Basteach3's response:
Can't believe July is halfway done either..time sure does fly by too fast..
B- I've been following your story through the threads so I am going to wish you lots of luck w/ this month's outcome..I'm keeping everything crossed that you don't see AF show up and that you get a BFP instead!! (Also, 2ww means 2 week wait..that dreaded time between trying for a baby and waiting to find out if it worked out)..GL this cycle

Ani- Congrats on the weight loss, that is amazing! I also wanted to tell you not to count your chickens just yet 'cause aren't you the one that told me back in Feb. that no symptoms doesn't mean no BFP? One just never knows..GL this cycle

Britt- I'm so sorry this month has been so hard on you..wouldn't you know it that when you truly think you've conceived is when your cycle decides to play tricks on you.. I'm hoping that your spotting will stop and that you will indeed get a BFP as you've been hoping for.
Baby dust and GL!

Kristin- I'm sorry last cycle turned out to be a bummer for you. I am hoping that this month will turn out better GL at the RE today and KUP on what developpes

Heat wise it has been hot, humid and muggy up here in Quebec Canada too..haven't gotten a lot of rain recently.. finally got a little on Saturday but it lasted about 30 minutes.. we have two a/c's running so we are fine in the house except that when you attempt to go outside afterwards you simply feel like dying..

My update CD 29 today and for a brief amount of time yesterday I thought we had conceived this cycle..I woke up in the morning to some very light spotting..thought it was probably due to the BD from the night before..it remained the same throughout the day and then went away..at this point I started to (foolishly) think, what if it was IB? So I tested twice and one of the tests had a faint BFP..or so I thought..this morning the spotting is back and there's a little more of it..I think this is the start of AF (early) and that the BFP I thought I saw was just an evap line again..don't want to say it matters but it did bum me out a little..
Better luck to all my ladies..have a great day and an awesome week!!
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

Basteach3 replied to vybe77's response:
thanks for the link to the list very helpful!!

Vybe- nothing is set yet so be patient. Fingers crossed!

michelle063007 responded:
Hi All
The weather here has been very hot and dry. Our grass is completely brown and ugly. But, I agree with Britt...so soon we will be complaining about snow.

Kristin--good luck at your appt. Hope the RE can help you.

Britt--hope AF stays away. KUP

Ani--good luck this month...some symptoms dont show up till later Congrats on the weight loss as well. I gained some weight through these past two years of trying--some of it related to the pregnancies and most of it due to emotional eating afterward probably. A friend and I have been working out for a couple months now and I have not lost a pound! So, good for you. I'm totally jealous.

Vybe--sorry if you got your hopes up and were disapointed...but who knows, maybe it was just too early to test and you'll get a BFP soon. Good luck!

My update: CD # 8 today. Had my HSG today. The test went really fast. She put the dye in and said "your tubes are open...ok we're done" and it was over. I guess thats it?? Maybe they'll tell me more at a follow up consultation or I'll get some more info at my sonohysterogram tomorrow?? If that was it, it seems a little pointless to me since we have been able to get pregnant just not stay pregnant--what does that have to do with my tubes? Oh well, next test tomorrow but I'm losing hope on ever getting an answer on the recurrent m/c. Not really supposed to be actively trying this month so its CD 8 but not really "waiting to ovulate" or anything.

Good luck to everyone.

PS Pray--I think you mentioned in another post that you were nervous about scheduling an HSG--it wasn't too bad. Just a little crampy and it was over in less than a minute. You are a strong woman..you can do it
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

MelBrody responded:
Hi Ladies!

ksay - I live in Texas so it is always hot as heck here lol. I hope you got some positive news at the RE.

Britt - I hope Aunt Flo stayed away!

Ani - Congrats on the weight loss! Good luck during your 2WW

Vybe - If I recall your last pregnancy started with some spotting so maybe this one will to. I truely hope you get your BFP.

Pray - I know you havent updated yet but I hope things are going well with you!

Me (TRIGGS) - I am doing ok, cooking right along at 18 weeks. I update on the PALS board cause I dont want to offend anyone here but you ladies are always i my thoughts.
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

perry147 responded:
Kristin- Hope your appt went well.

Brittanie- Hope AF stays away.

Ani- Hope your 2ww has positive results. Good luck!

Vybe77- Think positive, don't give up hope yet.

Michelle- Glad to hear the hsg went well. They do stay that you have a higher chance of getting pregnant the first 3 months after having a hsg exam. I had 2 hsg exams and both times I got pregnant within 2 months. Hopefully you'll have a positive result this month.

Mel- Glad to hear everything is going well. Please keep us posted.

My update- I'm back! I took some time off to do a little soul searching about what our options are because obviously the last drug cycle didn't work even though i had 4 good follies. So I talked to the RE and asked if it was possible to give it another shot because I had good numbers with the last cycle and condering that I haven't been trying for a year yet so he said I could have another try. Thank heavens!!! So I'm currently waitng for AF to show up but I did have a positive O on CD13 (which I'm told can happen after a medicated cycle) so maybe there might be a slight chance even this month. I am currently on CD16 and started my 2ww.
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

perry147 replied to perry147's response:
Forgot to mention that here in Alabama its also very hot. Thank heaven for central air. I'm originally from NY and my parents are still there and they say its really hot up there too. Its almost warmer there than here. Very strange year for weather!
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

vybe77 replied to perry147's response:
Perry- So happy the RE is giving you guys another try but I am going to keep my fingers crossed that maybe AF will be a no show in 2 weeks..GL!!
Mel- Ecstatic that your pregnancy is going great and I was reading the other day that you're pretty close to you anatomy scan..GL w/ that and plz do KUP!
Michelle- Very happy that your HSG test went well and I am hoping that you will get nothing but good results from it..as for the recurrent mc's unfortunately some women never do find out the why of the situation..I am hoping that although you went through what you did that when you do conceive again that things will go smoothly all the way through..take care xoxo
Another me update: I wanted to thank you ladies for trying to boost my spirits about the spotting, and yes Mel you're right that my last pregnancy did start with some but alas 'twas not to be this time..today is CD1, after lightly spotting for two days she finally arrived..
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

ani05 responded:
Vicky:Sorry AF showed up,I wish you Good Luck this cycle.Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Michelle: Glad that HSG went well,I really hope that you'll get some answers from all these tests.

Perry: Good Luck in the 2ww and I hope that you'll get a BFP this month so that you don't have to do another medicated cycle.

Mel: Glad that things are going well with you.

prayforamiracle responded:
Well, all the "O" vibes worked. Thanks ladies! I'm 3DPO. Again there were really no signs, so we didn't bed the night before ovulation. I give up! Why can't I ovulate, the times we have several days of bding.

So next time along with the "O'" vibes, I need "O" signs vibes.:S:

Kristin: I'm sorry your body fooled you last month. I know you feel you are at your witts end. What did you find out from the RE?

Brittanie: Keeping fingers crossed.

Ani-Way to go on the weight loss! Sending you tons of good luck vibes!

Vybe-Hugs. I hope you are feeling better.

Michelle-I hope you get good news on your other test. Thanks for letting me know about HSG test, I will probably need your support when I get ready to have one. EEK.

Mel-Thank you so much for thinking about me. I think about you often and so happy for you.

Perry-I'm glad the doc is willing to give it another try, but I hope this will be a successful cycle and you will not need to try again. Sending lot of good luck vibes.

Basteach-Glad you joined us!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Marissa (21) my Husband Matt (22). We live in sunny hot Florida and just bought our first home together. We began TTC in August of 2010 and had a M...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.