Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Way to start the week! :(
Basteach3 posted:
AF is due tomorrow so I took an early HPT this morning first thing and got a BFN!! This is frustrating. So I guess now we wait and see if she comes or not. It makes me wnat to climb back in bed and not do a thing but I am up and will try to keep busy and not think about it or the frustration I feel. We had sex before I o'd and the day I o'd. I just feel discouraged and I really thought we would get there this month after it happening so fast before.
B(33),DH(37),TTC for baby no.1 since 2/2012.BFP on 06/13/2012,M/C on 06/20/2012
FirstPrevious12NextLast

britt200408 responded:
I'm with ya! AF was due yesterday and I took an early hpt yesterday morning and got bfn. I have wasted so much money on hpt this month because I was sure I was pregnant. I have one test left, so I'm waiting a few days to see if af shows. I thought she showed yesterday afternoon but it was just a bout of heavier spotting, then nothing at all for the rest of the day. I'm so confused and frustrated.

I hope we both get answers soon, whether it's a bfp or af. I just hate not knowing.
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

Basteach3 replied to britt200408's response:
I am right there with you about not knowing. Keep me posted, fingers crossed!!! I baught a 3 pack this month and used one today so we will hang on and see what happens.

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm sorry for the bfn. Sending hugs.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Britt- just checking in to see where you are? Thoughts are still with you.

I still have no AF and took an hpt this morning and got another BFN>

vybe77 replied to Basteach3's response:
So sorry guys for the repeated BFN's..I am hoping that by the end of the week you will both have positive news to share w/ us
GL!!
Britt- I'm hoping that no news is good news girl
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

britt200408 responded:
I thoughr for sure af came yesterday but it was just heavier spotting for about an hr. I took my last test yesterday morning and still bfn. I am feeling more symptoms like nausea and extreme fatigue but of course it could all be in my head! I read an article that said spotting in the first tri is common for multiples so I jokingly told DH...he didn't think it was quite as funny. haha

I did call the dr but of course his vaca starts tomorrow. I have an apt for Aug 10 but that doesn't do much good right now. So for now I'm cautiously optimistic and will test again Friday.

B - I hope we both get positive news in a few days. This is so confusing!

know. My thoughts are with you and I know I worried last time that it was in my head so put off taking a test now I wish I had done it sooner. Know that I am with you and htinking of you. Keep me posted.

I know it sounds stupid but I am afraid to do anything for fear that if I am I will lose it or something. I wish this was easier but nothing good iis easy right? (At least that is what my mom says).

Hugs to you!!

britt200408 replied to Basteach3's response:
I know what you mean, it is scary. One minute I have myself convinced I'm not pregnant, then the next I think I am. So then of course I start thinking what if it's ectopic, or what if my levels are just very very low and I'm going to lose it as soon as I get a bfp. I was really hoping to get a blood test this week or next, but no such luck. I'm trying to just stay calm and not obsess over it, but each day without an answer feels like an eternity. I really hope I have a definite answer by the end of the week. I'll keep you posted in this thread, and you do the same!

Pray and Vybe - Thanks for the thoughts, prayers, and hugs! It means a lot that people are checking in. I wasn't going to update until I had a definite answer because I wasn't sure if anyone wanted the drama. haha

it's not drama at all. It's our lives and it is nice to know we have each other that is going through the same thing we are.

vybe77 replied to britt200408's response:
Britt- We love to hear from you, good news or bad, so don't worry about that..I don't know about the other ladies but when one of you goes through something it feels, to me, like I'm also living it with you guys..so it's exciting right now because two of our ladies are waiting to find out if they have little beans in their tummies lol.
I love to log in and find out what's going on with all of you!!
More GL vibes and baby dust to the both of you

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
How late are the two of you ladies?

britt200408 replied to vybe77's response:
Thanks, vybe! I feel the same way about everyone else on here, being excited or sad or frustrated with all of you.

As for me, I couldn't wait and took another hpt last night and it was bfn again! I have 2 left, so I didn't take one this morning with fmu. Tomorrow I will be 5 days late so I plan to take one then. On the plus side, no spotting today! After 2 weeks it finally seems to have stopped. Also, I have felt slightly nauseous pretty constantly the last 2 days. Nothing severe, but definitely enough for me to notice and not want to eat certain things. I just really don't want to get my hopes up because of all the bfn. This is not at all like my last 2 pregnancies, so of course I'm afraid something is wrong like it's ectopic or my levels are too low or maybe I just have cancer. haha

Good to hear Brit. I am glad it has stopped. I know what you are saying about being worried something is wrong becuase I am right there with you. I guess all we can do is wait and be patient.

I am concerned becuase this is my first cycle after miscarriage and have had two BFN. I am wondering if my body is jsut so screwed up from that. I would love to hear form anyone who miscarried and had regular or irregular cycles after that.

Vybe- I am only 3 days late right now. I refuse to take another test until Saturday becasue both have been BFN.

britt200408 replied to Basteach3's response:
It took me almost 6 weeks after the d&c for AF to show. It is so hard not to get your hopes up. Try to prepare yourself, just in case. But hopefully you got lucky!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful