Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Update-07/23
ani05 posted:
Good Morning Ladies!

My update: CD#34,I have had some light cramping on and off since Wednesday.I did ovulate on CD#21 so AF should show up sometime in the next couple of days.Not much of an update.Hopefully you ladies have better updates this week.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

prayforamiracle responded:
Ani-Hoping the cramping is a really good sign of good things to come. Sending lots of good luck vibes your way!

My Update: In the tww-7DPO. I'm not sure how many saw the update from last week. I posted it late in the week. I didn't have any signs, so we didn't bd the day before ovulation. I'm thinking all the ovulation vibes you all are sending are working. If you could add some "O" signs vibes, that would be even better .
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

britt200408 responded:
Ani - Always hoping AF stays away, but if/when she shows I hope she's kind and her visit is short lived.

Pray - So excited you o'd! I think the vibes definitely had something to do with it. haha Good luck and hopefully you can get some good news at the end of your 2ww.

My update - I'm 8 days late now, but still getting BFN. I am about 95% sure I'm pregnant, so I'm just trying to chill out and wait another week before testing again. My doctor is on vacation so the earliest I could get in is Aug 10, so there isn't much I can do anyway. I'm just taking my vitamins, resting (sleeping 8-9 hrs every night and still tired enough to take a 2-3hr nap most days), and trying not to worry.

I have been feeling sick pretty much all day every day since last wednesday. It is actually comforting, because last time I didn't really ever have any symptoms. And I noticed yesterday if I lay flat or bend forward, I can feel tightness in my lower abdomen. I'm just hoping that it's not ectopic and that's why my hormones are too low to get a bfp. I haven't had any pain or bleeding (spotting stopped 5 days ago), so for now I'm just assuming everything is fine.
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

perry147 responded:
Ani- Hopefully AF stays away and the cramping means implantation. GL

Pray- Praying you get lucky this month. Trying to send you positive vibes. If not next month we'll send you "O" signs vibes as well as "O" vibes.

Brittanie- GL What kind of hpt are you using? I find the ones from the $ store give me an earlier positive than the digital ones. The $ store ones seem to pick up the hormone earlier with a slight line were the other one's seem to need the hormones to be higher to be able to detect them. Besides you can test more often w/o feeling guilty about wasting too much money.

My update- CD22 and just waiting to see what happens. If AF shows she will be here Sunday night or Monday morning. I just have a headache that won't seem to go away and I don't want to take anything just in case I am pregnant, besides it could just be caffeine withdrawal because I haven't had any in a few days or for all I know it might just be the humidity that doesn't seem to go away. Anyway I'm just in my second half of my 2ww.
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

michelle063007 responded:
Hi Everyone!
Ani--Hope AF stays away!

Pray--Yay for Oing!! Sorry you didnt get any signs but hopefully you get lucky and this is your month. (and I saw your other post--I'm here for all the support you need if/when you schedule your HSG.

Britt--Hope your intuition is right and you are pregnant. I have used the Early Response tests in the past and they usually give me a clear positive pretty early on.

Perry-hope this is your month. Those caffine headaches are the worst! Hope you feel better soon and the 2WW flies by. (oh and from your post last week...I had never heard that the HSG test can actually help with fertility until you mentioned it and then I heard it again from someone else. Thanks for the positive tip )

My update:
CD #15 I guess..lose track since we are not actually trying this month. Go back for a follow up consultation next monday for the tests that I had this past monday and tues. but during the test he did breifly mention using a fertility drug (like clomid but not clomid) that would help the lining of my uterus--help me get pregnant and could help sustain a pregnancy. I'll find out more next Monday but it sounds like I could begin that next cycle and we will be on vacation for my O days next cycle so that would be fun to get pregnant on vacation!
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

britt200408 replied to perry147's response:
I have always used First Response. I tested at 5 days late with DS (didn't realize I was even late until then!) and got an immediate, very strong positive. In October I tested on the same day AF was due, didn't use FMU, and still got an immediate positive, although it was more faint. I've been reading about hormone levels and at 5 weeks a healthy pregnancy can still have levels too low to detect. So I am holding out another week to see if AF shows, or if I can get my bfp at 6 weeks.

Perry - GL in the last half of your 2ww!
Michelle - Sounds like things are looking good for your next cycle! Lots of luck at your appointment and with the new meds.
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

ani05 responded:
Pray: So glad you ovulated,hopefully you get great news this month but just in case you don't sending you tons of O signs vibes.

Britt: Walmart has $1 pregnancy tests that are awesome,I used one in my last pregnancy and it was positive 4 days before expected AF.

perry147: Your headaches might be b/c of humidity.I have had the same problem lately.Hopefully AF stays away.

Michelle: Sorry you have to wait till next cycle to try but it's great that you will be ovulating during your vacation.Have fun!
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Basteach3 replied to ani05's response:
Ani- hoping af stays away

Brit- good thoughts and hugs your way I hope you get a BFP next time you test.

Pray- I will be sending o signal vibes your way next cycle. That way you will know when to bd.

keep me posted I am thinking of all of you!!
B(33),DH(37),TTC for baby no.1 since 2/2012.BFP on 06/13/2012,M/C on 06/20/2012

MelBrody responded:
Ani - Hope aunt flo stays away!

Pray - sending you lots of O-Vibes & O-Signals for your next cycle. But hopefully you wont need them!

Britt - I hope you are 100% sure on your pregnancy soon!

Perry - I hope you get your BFP this month!

Michelle - I hope your appointment goes well & your vacation is fun & baby producing!

Thinking of all of you always!!

Me: (TRIGGS) - Anatomy scan went great!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

prayforamiracle replied to MelBrody's response:
Thanks Mel. I posted to you on the PAL board. So exciting! Have you heard from Becky lately? I haven't seen here "around". I hope everything is okay, she was stopping her progesterone the last time I remember chatting with her.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

MelBrody replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Hey Pray, come to think of it I havent seen her latley...I hope she is ok to.......
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Possible Trigs in story! DH (26) and I (24) have been TTC since May 09. We lost our first LO in January at 7wks. The only thing that pulled us throug...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.