Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday updates 08/06
vybe77 posted:
Holy cow it's already August!! Hello ladies, I hope you all had an excellent weekend!! Things on my end are good, my daycare is thriving and by next week I will be making more $$ than at my previous night job!
Now onto other stuff..today is CD21 and even though I was not supposed to be TTC and even though I didn't have any O strips this cycle (only a few in the very beginning, never saw a positive) I still tried to time our BD according to what FF says would of been my fertile window..I apparently O on CD17 and amazingly enough this CD17 seemed to have been just that..I felt nauseous and light headed and headachy, had breast cramps and tummy cramps too and around dinnertime I felt the all too familiar O pains..like something had burst through...I had been thinking that O had occurred on CD14 because I had been feeling the nausea and all the rest on that day but I never did get the sharp O pain that I felt this time...I did see some spotting this cycle but it was early on and I don't think it was related to O and again today there was some light discolouration on t.p. only (but we did BD last night so I think that's where it was coming from this time)..we BD on CD's 13, 15, 17, 18 and 21..
So I guess I'm saying, wish me luck
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more
FirstPrevious12NextLast

michelle063007 responded:
Happy Monday
Vybe--glad to hear that your daycare is doing so well. Extra money is always great Good luck this month...hope you get your BFP!

My update: CD # 29 for me. Used protection all month so I'm not expecting anything. AF should be here in the next few days. I'm supposed to call RE on day one to set up doing the cycle with letrozole...but instead I'm going to call the nurse and ask a bunch of questions about it (why he wants me to do it? what if I dont want to? Side effects? etc.) plus we will be out of town in a couple weeks so I will not be able to do the letrozole this month anyhow. I hope we can try on our own though this month...even if I dont get a BFP this month...I'm just tired of preventing!! Good luck everyone. Hope we have some good news this week from some of you
Me (28), DH (34), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

vybe77 responded:
Britt- Still keeping my fingers crossed that you received some positive news since your last update...can't wait to hear about it!!
Ani- If I read right you received a pro shot right? Forgive me if I am getting my info mixed up but it seems it was from you that I read that..I hope that AF doesn't take too long to show up and I hope that your cycles come back to normal soon..I remember last summer, after my m/c my cycle went from 6 days to 9 days long and I did not like it one bit and it only regulated itself after my last m/c this past March..it seems to be a normal thing for a m/c to mess with our cycles..
Perry- I am so sorry that AF showed up GL with the medicated cycle and do KUP

ani05 responded:
Hi all!
Vicky:So happy that the daycare is doing good b/c I remember how worried you were.Good Luck this month,hopefully you'll get your BFP.Oh,and thank you so much that you think about me.

Michelle:Preventing sucks,hang in there.I hope you'll get your BFP soon followed by H& H 9 months.

My update:I guess progesterone did work, just a few days later than what I thought b/c today is CD#1.I am happy to start a new cycle.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 responded:
Vybe- So happy for you that the daycare is working out so well. Hope you get BFP this month. Good Luck!!

Michelle- hope you get your answers from the nurse and please let us know what they say. Is there a reason why the Dr didn't start with clomid? My RE put me on that so I would have stronger ovulation cycles because I was getting preg just not staying preg. It didn't work this time because of my age mainly.

My update- CD#4 just came back from the RE. Well good news and bad news. The good news is that the u/s showed 14 good follies, which is normal, avg between 10-15. My other 2 drug cycles where 1 and 4 follies so I'm excited!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!! The bad news is that the pharmacy is out of the follistem drug and they say they should be getting it in maybe Tuesday or Wednesday but I'm suppose to start the shots tonight. I do have some meds left over from last cycle but only for 4 days not the 6 that I need them for. The local specialty pharmacy is also out so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping the meds come in before I run out. Please wish me luck, this is my last shot.
Anybody hear from Pray?
Good Luck ladies and hope you have a great week!
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

britt200408 responded:
Vybe- good luck!

Michelle- It's good to ask questions and I hope you get some answers. I'm glad you can hopefully stop preventing!

Ani- Good luck this cycle!

Perry- Awesome news...lots of luck!

My update- Still no af, Dr apt on Friday. I haven't tested again since thurs but I am having stronger symptoms the last few days. I'll update after my appointment hopefully with good news!
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

MelBrody responded:
Vybe - Good luck! Sometimes when we are not really trying is when we get lucky!!

Michelle - I hope you can stop preventing soon & get back to TTC!

Ani - Good Luck this cycle!

Perry - I hope you get the shots in time!

Britt - Good luck at your appointment! I hope you get good news!

Baby Vibes to all!!!

Me - My update is on the PALS board if anyone is intersted
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

britt200408 replied to britt200408's response:
Just got off the phone with my dr office, they had to reschedule all Friday appointments. She asked if I was still having issues and I said yes I'm still getting negative and no AF, so she went ahead and ordered a blood test for tomorrow. Hopefully at least that will show up positive. I'm super nervous now. So I don't have an appointment scheduled, but at least I can get the blood test done.

perry147 replied to MelBrody's response:
Ani- Hope you have better luck this month. Was the progesterone they gave you a shot or pills? My RE mentioned they would have given me a shot if AF hadn't started

Brittanie- Hope you get good news friday! KUP

Mel- Glad everything is going well. KUP

Mini update- The meds came in so I should be getting them by Wednesday. Very relieved! Start acupuncture Wednesday as well.
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

ani05 responded:
Britt: Hopefully you get great news tomorrow.
perry147: Great news about the meds so you can start on wednesday.
I already had progesterone suppositories at home so the Dr. said to use those,that way I didn't have to go in and pay for the shot.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 replied to ani05's response:
Britt- Any news from your blood test yet? I have been hoping and praying for you to get positive news
Perry- I am so happy that the shots showed up on time..I will keep you in my prayers for this medicated cycle..GL!!
Mini update: CD24 today..I am expecting a longer cycle this month (more than 30 days)..last night I spotted, really just the one time that I saw it on t.p. Don't know what it means and I don't want to get my hopes up..
I know it wasn't related to BD because we haven't since CD21 and as I mentioned before I did see some spotting on two other occasions this cycle..once on CD10 and once CD21-22 (but this I am attributing to the BD)..
I think I might just go crazy wondering until next week!!
Baby dust ladies and GL to all this cycle

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
About two hrs ago when I used the washroom, after wiping (sorry TMI) on the t.p. it was super light pinkinsh..not spotting but a tinge..last night when I spotted it was truly spotting (on t.p. only) and it was only the one time I saw it..all night after that there was nothing..what do you ladies think?
Because even though I am trying to remain calm, I am starting to think I might just be pregnant....
?

britt200408 responded:
Just got the blood test results and they were negative. I am seriously freaking out here, ladies. I am having STRONG symptoms at this point, and have never ever EVER been more than 4 days late since I got my period 11 years ago. I have zero health issues. What the heck is going on? To top it off, the staff seemed extremely rude and condescending, like they don't think I need an appointment since the test came back negative! I had to repeat my symptoms, miscarriage history, health history, etc, to the lady, only for her to finally agree to transfer me to the person who does scheduling. Then this person is asking me questions and not even letting me answer, interrupting me 3 times!! So she doesn't even know WHY I am making an appointment or what all of my symptoms are. I was trying to explain everything and I think after 45 seconds she just got sick of it and interrupted me and just said "morning or afternoon". Ohhh I'm beyond angry at his staff.

I have an appointment on Wednesday now. ugh I'm so emotional.

Basteach3 replied to britt200408's response:
britt- I am so sorry for your bfn. My thoughts are with you and I am glad you got an appoitnment to get checked. Dr's offices should be understanding especially when you have a history. Some people just don't get it becuase htey haven't been there or had to experience anything like that. I will be thinking of you and wishing you luck.

perry- glad the meds came in so now you can get started and hopefully get results. I have no experience with any medicines like that. I know I would have trouble with the shots. My thoughts are with you also.

my update- stated with a new gyn this week and love her. o'd on day 15 but only bede on day 16 so I am guessing it won't happen this month for me. I start back to work in a month so that will be a really rough time. I think I am finally dealing with some of the feelings I have about the mc and the doctor made me feel good that I really shouldn't have any trouble getting pregnant again. She recommended a thing that you spit on or something and it tests for ovulation. She said it was a little more accurate then the OPK sticks. I don't remember exactly what it is called but was wondering if anyone on here knew or had used it in hte past. I know it started with an O.

Thoughts are with everyone and baby dust to all!!
B(33),DH(37),TTC for baby no.1 since 2/2012.BFP on 06/13/2012,M/C on 06/20/2012

hgreenwood7058 replied to britt200408's response:
Lurking...Hugs Brit. It can be very irritating when people don't take the time to listen. Hopefully your appointment will go well on wednesday. Its possible you didn't ovulate till late. Even when you get AF on time every time there is still that chance in ones lifetime that it may happen for no reason (or sometimes due to stress) where you end up late. I am hoping its just a late ovulation. Also, have you ever had a ovarian cyst? The reason I ask is this can affect your cycles as well. I hope that things get figured out soon. Best wishes.

Perry glad you were able to get the meds you needed. i hope that they work!

Vicki hope you get your answer soon. And if your are indeed preggo hopefully it will be super sticky

Ani-Sorry af took so long. I read on it when I was supposed to use it (end up not needing to because my cycle had started 3 days later on CD 47 or something like that...this was prior to using the opks to figure out when I ovulate). I read that after you finish the progesterone (or provera specifically) it can take up to 10 days for AF to show after the med. My Ob also told me this. Wish it was sooner. Hopefully your cycle will be better this time.

Best wishes ladies.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

i lost my baby in april at twelve weeks; it was a missed miscarriage-they gave me cytotec. i had severe pain about 10 hours after the cytotec and afte...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful