Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Major Apologies
prayforamiracle posted:
I'm so so sorry for being absent so long. I have never done that before. You probably didn't even miss me. First I had internet issues for a few days. Also, af arrived and I've had a hard time. I know I told you all there was no chance because our bding was off, but I ended up getting my hopes up anyway. Why do I do that? Af was an extra day late, my breast tenderness lasted a little longer than usual and I even vomited one morning during the tww. So needless to say, I became hopeful. So sorry, but I wasn't in a good place and felt like I shouldn't bring all you down with me.

Since I has missed two Monday updates(can not believe that), I wanted to send good luck vibes, hang in there vibes, hugs and anything else anyone needs.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Basteach3 responded:
Hugs to you pray. I am sorry you had such a hard time. It is hard not to get yhour hopes up when you want something like this. Especially if you find yourself experiencing some signs. I can't speak for everyone but I know this community has helped me a great deal in dealing with things and I am here if you need anything. I know I am newer to the group but I feel that we are all in the same place and I wouldn't view it as you bringing me down because we are all going through it and experiencing the same ups and downs.

Hugs to you and good thoughts.
B(33),DH(37),TTC for baby no.1 since 2/2012.BFP on 06/13/2012,M/C on 06/20/2012

ksay6306 responded:
Oh Pray...I am right there with you. My last two cycles I could have sworn I was pregnant. Only to have AF show up. In fact my cramps were so bad this time around that it woke me from a deep sleep. In fact I am actually considering giving up entirely and going back on BCP. I'm so tired of not knowing when AF is going to show and I am tired of the cramps.

Hugs to you Pray! We have been on this board for way too long. I wish you only the best!!!
Kristin (28) DH (31) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 3 year old lab 2 MC (10/31/09 at 10 weeks, 7/23/10 at 5 weeks). PCOS, slight MFIF. IUI 1 6/11-BFN IUI 2 cancelled. Best chance is IVF

ani05 responded:
Pray,I was so worried b/c you have never been away for this long.I missed you,we all did.So sorry about everything,I know how it feels when you get your hopes up and you get a BFN or AF shows up.It's the worst.
Hopefully you are feeling a litle better.(((HUGS))).
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 replied to ani05's response:
Hi Pray..please don't ever apologize for feeling the things you do and for taking some well deserved time away from here..we all love each other but we also understand completely what we are all individually going through..this community is a real family even though we have never met in person and I love sharing with you guys my ups and downs because I know no one else in my life will get like you ladies do..
I am also right there with you about getting your hopes up..we BD a couple times during my fertile window and three days ago I saw some O spotting so I started to think that I could of possibly conceived this cycle but yesterday I kinda confirmed (in my own way) that AF is probably on her way next week..I am feeling so bummed this morning and I cannot believe that I let myself believe again..
To top things off DF and I are no longer together..IDK if any of you ladies remember but last summer we took a break for four months because there were issues we needed to work through and I had thought that we had but in July he came to me to tell me that he wasn't happy in our relationship and that he thought it best that we seperate...I have been such an emotional roller coaster since then and I simply don't know how I am getting through my days lately..I know I never talked about it then and I'm sorry about that ladies but I just couldn't bring myself to tell you all how much of a failure I am when it comes to love and relationships..
So you see Pray..nothing you do or don't do would change how we feel about you..you are like family to me and to all of us I'm sure and I would not change anything about any one of you ladies, well except to have you all get BFP's, of course!! Hope your weekend is going good so far..'til the Monday updates
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

britt200408 replied to vybe77's response:
Pray, I just wanted to echo what everyone else has already said. You never have to worry about bringing us down. We all know there are ups and downs in this journey and we're all here to support each other through the good and bad. I know I have had some reservations about posting everything that is going on, but after this last week I realized that this really is the only place I can get everything out and not feel like a crazy person. Nobody else gets it. That being said, I also understand needing a break from talking about everything sometimes. I can't even imagine being here as long as some of you have, so I'm sure sometimes you just don't feel like talking or updating and that's totally fine! No apologies necessary.

Vybe - I'm so sorry to hear about DF Don't ever think you're a failure. It sounds like you both handled it like adults and you really did give it a fair shot. We never know how things are going to work out in life, whether it's with relationships or pregnancies or anything else. Hang in there ((hugs))
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

prayforamiracle responded:
Thank you all so much for your help and support. I think I had such an emotional overload. It doesn't help that work has been the busiest and most stressful ever. I think that factor in to another failed cycle was just too much. I'm so glad you are all here for me.

I want to send you all some hugs to, because you all are experiencing hard times as well.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

perry147 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Pray just remember God doesn't give us more than we can handle. It might seem unfair at times but we are always stronger in the end. But a break once and a while is a good thing and of course a melt down helps too. You never bring us down but being together and because we understand makes us stronger.

Have a relaxing day! Eat chocolate!
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections.

MelBrody responded:
My thoughts are with you pray, Sending you as many vibes as you need. Hoping your spirits lift soon.
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

michelle063007 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Pray...we did miss you, and like everyone else has said you can come here to vent anything. It wont bring us down...we're all here for the same reason--support during difficult times and that is not always happy. I get my hopes up all the time too--even last month when we were using protection! We are all in the same boat and all here for each other--in happy times and sad. I'm glad you're back. Things will get better soon.
Me (29), DH (35), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 39 and my DH is 39. We've been married for 6 years. We started TTC in Jan 2007. Our only pregnancy ended with the birth of Mayah Joy, on 1...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.