Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
OPK looks positive
czack128 posted:
So I took an O test today and it looks pretty positive to me so my DH will be very happy, but we are also suppose to go running tonight and to a cycle class tomorrow night and I don't know if I should hold off on the exercise until after O?
Ugh I am stressing myself out. I don't want to ruin my chances!!!
C(33)DH(40) TTC 1, BFP 4/16/2012 MC/ECTOPIC 5/8/2012

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm always worried about exercising after ovulation, but don't usually worry too much about it before for some reason. I'm sure you will be fine.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

czack128 responded:
So now to add more stress to the matter. This maybe extreme TMI but I now have a hemorrhoid and I am afraid to use anything since I am ovulating according the OPK. UGH!!!!!!
C(33)DH(40) TTC 1, BFP 4/16/2012 MC/ECTOPIC 5/8/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lacey, I'm 24. My hubby is 25 (military) and we've been married 4 & 1/2yrs and ttc for our 1st since 01/08. Went off b/c in and...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful