Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
what to do
Basteach3 posted:
so as I said in my update cd 11. We BD last night and I started using the opk yesterday with a negative however today when I tested it was positive so I am not sure if we should BD tonight or wait until tomorrow night. Last night when we BD it was the first time in about a week (I have heard that if you don't BD for a week it usually cleans out the old and should usually be done 3-4 days before ovulation then they are fresh and healthy) However I didn't expect to o this soon so now I am not sure what to do. I know this is a lot of information but please help me. Will they be weaker now that it has only been one day? I feel so strange asking you ladies about things like this but it isn't somehting I feel comfortable enough talking to others about.
B(33),DH(37),TTC for baby no.1 since 2/2012.BFP on 06/13/2012,M/C on 06/20/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (44) DH(42) DS (2) 2 carriers of MTHFR, clomid 50 2m/c @ 8wks & 11wks(D&C). TTC #2 m/c#3 9/2011 Moved up to clomid 100 m/c#4 2/2012 m/c#5 1...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful