Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
what to do
Basteach3 posted:
so as I said in my update cd 11. We BD last night and I started using the opk yesterday with a negative however today when I tested it was positive so I am not sure if we should BD tonight or wait until tomorrow night. Last night when we BD it was the first time in about a week (I have heard that if you don't BD for a week it usually cleans out the old and should usually be done 3-4 days before ovulation then they are fresh and healthy) However I didn't expect to o this soon so now I am not sure what to do. I know this is a lot of information but please help me. Will they be weaker now that it has only been one day? I feel so strange asking you ladies about things like this but it isn't somehting I feel comfortable enough talking to others about.
B(33),DH(37),TTC for baby no.1 since 2/2012.BFP on 06/13/2012,M/C on 06/20/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 years old. I have a five yearold and almost two year old. Had several miscarriages in past . Last one was sept of 2010 at twelve weeks pregnan...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.