Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates-September 3
prayforamiracle posted:
Happy Labor Day! Finally a day off! I can't believe it is September!

My Update: Cycle Day # 35-Waiting to ovulate. I have been super, super busy with work. If you all remember, that is why I had to take a break from the RE. I was hoping to start back sometime the end of this month, but I'm not sure if we will get to. DH's work will be getting very busy soon. He reminded me about it this weekend, so I have been down about it. There is a small possibility, we could fit in the month of October. That would be a very small chance, with my crazy cycles. I also have to fit in a HSG and injectables class, prior to starting another medicated cycle.

Hoping all is well with all of you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ani05 responded:
Happy Labor Day ladies!

Pray:Hopefully everything will work out with the RE next month.I know how hard it can be to find the time to see the Dr.

My update: CD# 3,I wasn't expecting AF to show up last week but to my surprise it did which means that my last cycle was 26 days and that has never happened before.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Basteach3 replied to ani05's response:
Pray- thoughts are with you.

Ani- sorry af showed but 26days is good.

My update. Cycle day 23. Waiting to see if af showed. Last month my cycle was only 24 days so not sure. We will wait and see but my fingers are crossed. I am not sure if I would be experiencing any symptoms if I was pregnant so I am not sure. I will keep you posted but positive thoughts please.
B(33),DH(37),TTC for baby no.1 since 2/2012.BFP on 06/13/2012,M/C on 06/20/2012

ani05 replied to Basteach3's response:
B: Hopefully this is your month and you'll get your BFP.Sending you lots of positive thoughts.KUP.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

teacherbeck responded:
((((hugs))) ladies and Happy Labor Day! Hope it was a good one

Pray- I hope you can get it all in... its so hard just keeping up with LIFE that it does get difficult to work in things like appts (plus its not like they just fall perfectly into the time slots we need!). ((((hugs)))) and prayers being sent your way!!

Ani- I am sorry your cycles aren't being regular. So frustrating. But 26 days sounds OK... Good luck this cycle!!

Basteach- *.*.baby dust*.*. and positive thoughts, I hope this is your month!

Update/Trigs-update about current pregnancy- I am officially past the week of my loss with ^Jackson^. This is huge for me, we had our big u/s and everything looks perfect; I am so relieved and thankful.
I appreciate all the support I have always gotten on here, I try not to be too detailed when I do update, but I know when I was TTC it did encourage me to see happy endings and not just sadness, so I do hope I am OK in updating from time to time. I think of you ladies often and pray you all get your happy ending, you each deserve it. You are strong strong women!!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

perry147 replied to teacherbeck's response:
Pray- good luck what ever you decide to do. Hope it works out sooner rather than later.

Ani- Well think of it this way if you didn't get preg then its better that AF came sooner so you can start again quicker. my med cycles messed up my cycle length, its just very aggravating.

Basteach- good luck sending you baby dust.

Becky- Congratulations, glad to hear everything is working out so well.

My update- I had to go back Friday for another hcg test and they said my numbers didn't go up enough, it was only 48 so they said I should start to m/c this weekend but its Monday and still nothing so I don't know what to think. I'm suppose to call the RE Tuesday to set up an appt to see what my options are. So I'm in limbo right now.

Have a great week ladies!
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections. BFP 8/27/12

britt200408 responded:
Pray - I hope you can get back to the RE soon. Being busy can be good, but it makes it difficult to schedule these things.

Ani - Sorry about surprise AF. Hopefully your cycles get back to normal!

B - Good luck and baby dust!

Becky - That is awesome! I like to hear good things, so thanks for the update.

Perry - I'm so sorry...I hope you don't have to wait too much longer. Good luck at the RE. ((hugs))

My update - CD22, normally have 30 day cycles. I got a positive opk last Tuesday, so it looks like I'm in the last half of the 2ww. I'm about 50/50 this cycle. We bd for 3 days leading up to the positive opk (sun, mon, tues), but then didn't do anything after that. I would have liked to get at least one more in but it just didn't work out. Hopefully it was enough. And if not, AF better at least show up on time this month!
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

teacherbeck replied to britt200408's response:
Perry- I am so sorry, I didn't check in last week and I had missed your news and the following draws etc. (((hugs)) I know the waiting is awful, we are here if you need to talk. I hope you are able to get into the RE quickly.

Britt- I feel like I had the best luck when I wasn't sure, so maybe this is your month When I was *sure* it seems like I alwys got a bfn, but then a month would come where I just didn't know and BAM I would get the bfp. Good luck!!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

ani05 responded:
perry: I am so sorry that the numbers didn't go up.(((HUGS))).Hopefully you talk to you Dr. soon to see what your options are. We are here for you.

Britt: Good Luck this month.I really hope you'll get your BFP.KUP.

Becky: So happy everything is going well with you.Wish you the best.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
Hugs perry
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

Basteach3 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Perry- I am sorry but thoughts are with you. Hugs also.Keep us posted.

czack128 responded:
Hello Ladies,

First you are all in my prayers daily,
Pray- I hope you guys can fit it in.

Sending out positive thoughts as well.

My update is that AF is scheduled to be here in 3 days, I had some spotting about two days ago which has never ever happened in the 23 years that I have been getting my period. I am also having some slight cramping and it feels exactly the same as it did in May when they found my ectopic. I am sooo scared and nervous. I don't know if I can emotionally handle that again.

I am really hoping to see some positive news this week ladies.
C(33)DH(40) TTC 1, BFP 4/16/2012 MC/ECTOPIC 5/8/2012

michelle063007 responded:
Wow...Sept already

Pray: I hope you can fit it in...its so hard trying to schedule all these things when you are never quite sure when O or AF will come!

Ani: Sorry about AF but its a new cycle...new hope! GL

B: Good luck! Sending you BFP vibes!!

Becky: Great news that you made it past that difficult week and had a good u/s. Hopefully you can beginto feel more confident but we all know how hard that is.

Perry: I'm so sorry about the numbers My thoughts are with you

Britt: Good luck! Hopefully one of the three bd was the one!

C: Hope everything works out for you and AF stays away!

My update: CD #28 for me. Having some light brown discharge (sorry TMI) so I dont think this is the month. I guess in a few days I'll be calling the RE to get started with letrozole. I'm nervous about it but I'm sick of waiting to have a baby so I think I'm going to go for it. I guess I just want it to happen as soon as possible. If I dont get pregnant in the 3 cycles of letrozole, I'm not moving on to injectables (mainly due to cost and I'm not infertile, just have miscarriages) so it will be back to trying on our own. Really hoping to get my BFP in the next 3 cycles and hope it sticks this time!
Me (29), DH (35), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

perry147 replied to michelle063007's response:
C- Hope AF stays away

Michelle- Hope the meds do their job quickly for you.

Mini update- Went to the RE today and he expected me to have already started bleeding. Well there is nothing, no spotting , no cramping so he took my blood again and did an u/s and the nurse found a sack, a very thick lining and very large ovaries but they did find fluid. They said my body is acting like it's pregnant but the lower numbers could mean an ectopic pregnancy. So basically I have to go back next week on Wednesday to see if I have progressed or if I need to have a D&C or take a shot to terminate the pregnancy before it would erupt. Still in limbo but hoping for a little miracle. Thanks for your positive thoughts everyone.
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections. BFP 8/27/12

Basteach3 replied to perry147's response:
Perry- thoughts are staying with you. I hope it Works out.

My update AF showed today right on schedule but I am trying that my days app so maybe that will help me track. Very sad today!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Pam 37, DH 37 ~ TTC #1 ~ BFP 5/29/09, MC 7/7/09 ~ BFP 12/14/09, early MC 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10, will be taking this one day at a time.... I like wan...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.